Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

He slowly walks towards Gui Gui. “You look so much like your mother” he said as his eyes began to be teary.

“I'm sorry, but who are you?” Aaron ask as he steps in front of Gui Gui.

“Oh~ I’m sorry,” he said and took out a business card. He steps up to them and hands them the card then backs away again.

Aaron looks at the man then at the card. Gui Gui who's still behind Aaron peek from behind.

Both their eyes widen.

“You are President Huang from XXX Entertainment?” Aaron said surprised.

“Yes, I’m President Huang from XXX Entertainment” the man said.

“I'm sorry for my rudeness” Aaron said quickly, “But why would President Huang be here at the hospital?”

“I came to see Miss Wu Ying Jie, and if you don't mind sparing me some time, can we go to another place and talk?” he looks at the Gui Gui.

Aaron turns to look at Gui Gui to looks up at him don't know what to do.

“If you want this young man beside you may come too” he said assuring them that he's not a bad guy.

And so after a few minutes of talking it over they followed the President Huang to a restaurant and went into a private room.

“Thank you for coming with me here” President Huang said after a long silent and awkward atmosphere. “Please feel free to order what you like, it's my treat” he smiles at them.

“Sorry President Huang, but we really don't have much time, so if you please, can you get to the point?” Aaron said.

President Huang closed his menu and ordered the waiter and waitress out of the room.

“I'm sorry for stalling this, but...I too, don't know how to begin this, I’m not sure how to say this slowly so that you two can understand, especially Gui Gui” he said and looks at her. “So I’ll just say it straight out.”

“Please do” Gui Gui finally spoke.

“Have your mother ever mentioned about me? Or even about another man about your late father's age?” he ask her.

“My mother?” Gui Gui said and thought for a moment. She shook her head, “No, she have never mentioned about President or another man that's my father's age.”

He smile, “I should have known that this answer was coming. Your mother must have really hated me to not even mention about your biological father to you.”

“What?!” Aaron and Gui Gui both said.

“What do you mean my biological father?” Gui Gui said as her heart began to pound really fast.

“I'm your biological father, my full name is Adam Huang.”

“What are you saying?” Gui Gui said confused. “My father is James Wu, he's a tea farmer.”

“I knew you were going to say this,” he said and snaps his fingers. His assistant came in and hands him a folder. He took it and hands it to us as the assistant leaves.

Aaron took it and hands it to Gui Gui.

She took the folder from Aaron and opens it.

“Those are the DNA papers, and underneath the DNA papers are the marriage and divorce papers,” he explains.

“How can this be? How can you be my real father? I’ve been living with my parents my whole live” she said still not believing him.

“Have your mother ever spoke about her side of the family?” he ask.

“My mother said she doesn't have any relatives, so she never really talk about them. She also don't answer me when I ask, it seems like every time I ask about her side of the family, it brings her pain, so I stop asking along time ago.”

President Huang lets out a bitter smile, “Must she really do that?” he said to himself.

Gui Gui looks at him, as he seems to be in deep pain.

“You're mother was my first love” he began. “We were college classmates, but your mother have never noticed me, because in her eyes there was only your late father. But in my eyes there was only her. Your mother was a hard worker, because her family was poor she works really hard to support them. Her father, which is your grandfather, was a big gambler. And her mother, your grandmother has a weak health, and with her being the oldest of the three kids in the family she worked harder than everyone else. Her burden was so big that it made me love her more. I didn't care if she was dating your late father at the time. All I knew was that I love her. And so to get her to be mine, I paid for their family debt and to repay me her father sold her to me, so she married me unwillingly," he paused as he remembered those days clearly. 

" I never once ill treated her, but still she never once looked at me and return the same feelings back to me. So I finally realized that no matter how much I love her, she won't love me back, I only got her body and not her heart, so I decided to let her go as it was more painful to live the way it is. We divorced after a year together. And I only found out shortly after the divorce that she was pregnant with you.”

“Then why did you only come to find me now?” Gui Gui said with tears in her eyes.

“Your mother had forbidden me from seeing you. She hates me so much and I’ve already caused her enough pain, so I decided to only watched you from a far. But then I lost track of you after the loss of your parents. All these years I tried looking for you high and low. And I’ve finally found you after seeing you appear on TV from saving Miss Serena.”

"Then why is President here? President is just not here to tell me this right?"

"I came to get you, I want you to live with me, I want to start being a father to you. I want to take care of you, and make up for those pass years that I was not by your side. And I hope that you'll get to know of me, not as a stranger, or President, but as a father."

“I'm sorry, this is too much...please let me think about this over” Gui Gui said and rushed out of the room in tears.

“Please excuse us” Aaron said to President Huang and rushed after Gui Gui.

-Three months later-

Gui Gui lays the bouquet of flowers down on the road and went to stand next to Aaron who's looking at the road too.

She held his hand and turns to her father who's standing on the other side of her. He smiles at her.

'Mom, dad, I finally have the guts to come and see you guys. How are you two?' she thought as tears ran down her face. 'I didn't think that I would ever have the guts to come back here, but some how I ended up finding them.' she smile.

'Right now, I’m doing fine, so please don't worry about me, everything is now settled. I’m sorry that the family that adopted me can not come today, grandfather can not come as he his so busy, but the two other man that I love came. This man beside me is Aaron, he's the man that I’m going to marry, I hope you two approve, but even if you don't I’m still going to marry him, because I’m now carrying his child, which is still unknown of the gender because we want it to be a surprise, but most importantly I love him. After I give birth we are going to do the wedding. A lot had also happened between us, but Aaron's family is back on their feet,' she wipes her tears and smile.

' A few days after father found me Chun turned in the evidence to the police and they brought the case to court. Fortunately Aaron won the case and a few days later Aaron's parents returned home, it was a family reunion for them. And none of them would have thought that Serena's father hates Aaron's father and was going to betray him because he was the one that thought of the engagement and they were friends too. But then I heard from Mr. Yan that Serena's father hates him because he always win in everything that they compete in. Sounds childish right? I thought so too,” Gui Gui laughs to herself. 

“ But I’m just glad that I can help them, and Serena is also back on her feet, she's still not over Aaron, but she has moved on, as Jiro is by her side now. And I’m sure that it'll take time to forget her first love. And speaking of first love, my first love was a boy name Wang Zi, and no he's not a real Prince, but a lot has also happened between us. Although he isn't a real prince charming, at the time to me, he was my prince in shinning armor, but then I ended up with a knight instead, because...well, I hate to admit it, but I betrayed him. As he was in a coma I met Aaron and fell in love with him. So when Wang Zi woke up, my heart had already was already occupied by another man. Ain't I heartless? But Wang Zi is a really understanding man, and very nice man, so he lets me follow my heart, I felt horrible for betraying him but I’m glad that he has now found his true happiness. He's now with a girl name Xiao Xun, the girl that he save from an accident that brought him to the coma stage. But if it's Xiao Xun that he's with I’m sure he won't be betrayed again....Mom, I know that you hate the other man that I came with,' Gui Gui looks over to her father and slips her hand into his.

'I know that you hate father, but please forgive him, he loves you and now he's taking care of me, and although he remarried, and has his own family now, his wife loves me like I’m her daughter, I’m glad that he found me, now I have more family members and more people to love me. But I’m being greedy, as I still want your love and your blessings, although you two have given me so much already. Thank you.'

“Gui Gui, let's go” Aaron said as he turns to her. “It's not good if you stand too long.”

“Okay” Gui Gui smiles at him.

'I’m going now, please be happy together where ever you two are, as I will too.'

Gui Gui was slowly pulled away from the road by Aaron. Gui Gui turns back to look at the area that her parents died once more and faced the front.

She turns to look at Aaron and smile happily. 

"Why are you so happy all of the sudden? Is there something on my face?"

"No, it's nothing" she said and looks away from him. 

He smile and pulls her closer to him. 

'I’ve finally realized that it's love, love is the treasure of life. Love is what kept us moving with our lives, without love there won't be even be life.'

 


-The End- 

 

 

 

****

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, i'm sorry to say but...this is the end of the story.  But i'm thinking off adding another chapter. A little of their happily ever after life.  =)

Aniways, the old man was suppose to be the lawyer of her late father, but then you guys seem like you guys were expecting him to be somebody special?? so i twisted the ending a bit. I hope it's good. I hope you guys enjoyed this story, and sorry for always updating the story late.

But still i'm very thankful to the readers that followed my story to the end. ^-^