Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life


-Dinner-

“Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?” Gui Gui ask as they sat at the dinning table waiting for her grandfather to come down.

He gave her a smile, “I'm 100 percent sure. I’m fine now.”

Gui Gui smiles in relief. Starring at him as he stares back at her the scene of them kissed came to her mind. She quickly looks away feeling her heart beats faster.

'What am I thinking?' she smiled as she questioned herself.

“What's wrong?” Aaron ask quickly about to get up.

“Ah~ nothing” she said as she rubs her eye. “Something just got into my eye” she lied.

“Let me look” he said and quickly came around the table before she could stop him.

Kneeling in front of her he lifts up her head and looks into her eyes.

“Which eye is it?” he ask with a worried face.

'His eyes...they're killing me' she thought. 'They're slowly killing me.'

Without responding Aaron slowly leans in to look at both of her eyes.

“Gui Gui” Aaron said softly, “Your eyes are so big” he said not realizing that instead of doing his job he was into her eyes too.

- - - - - -

“This is kinda embarrassing...” Aaron laughs as they reached the hospital.

“Why?” Gui Gui ask.

“Because you had to send me back” he laughs again. “Isn't it usually the other way around?”

Gui Gui looks at him and laughs, “Usually yes.”

They both walked in and checked in with Dr. Li, Gui Gui then head towards the ICR rooms.

“Gui Gui,” Aaron said.

She turns around and looks at him.

“You're not going to leave yet?”

“No, I’m going to stay here for the night” she replies.

“You're going to stay with Wang Zi?”

She nodded.

“Oh~” he said a little disappointed. “Well...thanks for today, I had a great time.”

“You're welcome, have a good evening” she said and walks away.

Aaron watches as Gui Gui disappeared around the corner. He sigh and heads up to his room.

~

The feeling of guilt attacks her as she stares at the pale Wang Zi. Slowly she opens the door and walks in.

“Hey...” she said softly as she set herself on the chair beside his bed. Starring at him she slowly leans down onto his chest. She listens to his heart beating and breaks down.

“I'm sorry” she said as she cries unstoppably. As she cries she told him everything that happened.

It took her hours before she could calm herself down, and when she did, she fell asleep.

Little that she knew Aaron was standing behind the door the whole time.

Aaron walks to the window and stare at them. He looks at Gui Gui and felt an unexplainable pain coming from his heart.

'I’m really sorry, it was just an accident. That kiss, all it was, was just an accident...I promise that it won't happen again...' Aaron recall what Gui Gui told Wang Zi as he stares at her through the window.

“What am I thinking? She's someone else's girl” Aaron said to himself as he shook his head. He took another glance at them, then walks away.

~

That night Aaron couldn't sleep. Those flashbacks are still in his head. They're like puzzles, puzzles with missing pieces. No matter how much he think about them, they all just don't make sense to him. 

 

 

****

Hello readers!

Sorry for the long wait. hehe.  

I know this chapter is kinda short, but hope you like it. 

 ^__^