After the Reveal of Identity...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

Hi guys, I'm really apologetic that I've not update so long... Hence, here's the 2nd chapter for the day... The chinese serial novels have really had me hooked up... Haha... I managed to complete one set (only 4 books) within 2 days! It was fun reading it... Well, I have gotten a bit of an idea from the serial... That's why I'm able to update two chapters today... Need a rest on weekend! My eyes are tired! Another series to read which consists of 7 books!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“One more thing that I wish to clarify” Yuri said. “The purpose to kiss Minho’s lip was to stop the battle between three demons who were fighting to eat Minho. He is a delicacy to our race… Any demon who eats him will quicken his practice, strengthen his abilities and enjoys longevity… I kissed him to claim him mine… sorry… my food… That’s all”

Every single human being present was dumbfounded and stood rooted to the floor. They turned their heads to look at Minho who was standing beside Yuri.

Ms Taeyeon broke the silence by asking “Jonghyun and Onew, could you please check our classmate? Please check whether you can touch him? Are there any bites or injuries?”

Both proceeded to examine Minho. After a few minutes, they shook their heads and gave a thumb-up sign to signal Minho was good and well. The whole school cheered even louder than before.

Tiffany snatched the microphone away from Yuri and shrieked “Look! A demon! A real demon! Kwon Yuri is a real demon but she did not bite or eat Minho even though he’s a delicacy to them! For two hours, Minho stayed safe and sound! Hi there, everyone! A demon with a heart of saint is --- Kwon Yuri!”

Upon hearing louder response, cheers and applause, Tiffany continued “In addition, Yuri has marked Minho hers!” The crowd was now screaming with such madness that Yuri could only stood frozen and stared dumbfounded at the extra-ordinary scene.

She thought that they would try to kill her. After all, she was a demon, a race that should be shunned by humans. What happened right in front of her eyes was totally unbelievable. Not only that the human did not kill her, they believed that she was a demon and befriended her. “Are they still mentally sound?” Yuri thought disbelievingly.

“Alright, everyone calm down! Let’s try to get the other main character to voice out his opinion! Minho, please come on stage!”

Minho walked up the stage with a confident bright smile. The guys cheered him on while the girls sobbed miserably. Another Prince Charming had already been taken up.

“Hi everybody!” The crowd screamed, even the teachers and professors were hyper-active. They were screaming and jumping in joy. “Since Yuri has marked me hers, is it right that I make her mine?”

The school was just one step away from admitting into a mental hospital. The crowd shouted and screamed out madly their encouragement. Minho broke Yuri’s spell of dumbfounded by pulling her forward for a kiss.

Yuri stood frozen, unresponsive to Minho’s kiss. She was too shocked that her mind could neither register nor work well. Minho felt that Yuri was unmoving and not responding to his kiss. He knew that she was too stunned. He knew that he should stop kissing her but he did not wish to stop. Yuri’s lips were so sweet and soft. It was no difference from any other human being. Soon, both were out of breath. Hence, Minho had to break the kiss.

Yuri panted, even though her respiratory system should work better than a normal person. It was her FIRST KISS! Her brain had just crashed and was not able to function well.

Yuri’s moistened lips separated slightly to take in more air. Her lips looked so inviting that Minho dived in to have a second kiss which won more cheers from the excited crowd. This time round, Yuri broke the kiss with a reddened face.

Jonghyun walked towards Minho and gave him a pat on his shoulder. “Minho, please take care of Yuri from now on. I’ve finally sorted out my feelings… She’s like a sister to me, regardless whether she is a demon or a normal person… If you dare to hurt her feelings, you are dead meat!”

Yuri looked at the two guys patting each other back and at the screaming insane crowd. She suddenly had an urge to go back to her normal life…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Does this 2 chapters sounds okay to you guys? Please do comment as I hope that I'm not writing rubbish... ^_^