Breakfast...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

Dear readers,

I would like to say a big “THANK YOU” to those who appreciate my work and those who support this fanfic. I’m really at a loss of what to say…

Frankly speaking, my language standard is terrible. I love to fantasize, love to weave a story, love to imagine. I can picture the scenes in my mind however I have always found it difficult to describe in words. Hence, when the idea of this fanfic arises, I was afraid I would not be able to present the story in details. I’m terrible at describing scenes… Hence, readers, please bear with me… You may have to base on your imagination to ‘see’ the scene; my words would not be able to bring you into the story… T_T

I’m glad that this story plot interests some of you guys. A supernatural and comedy based story was what I wanted… And I hope that I did not fail my mission too badly… ^^

Readers who like to read romance and supernatural may also try reading novels by Sherrilynn Kenyon and Lynsay Sands… For those who know Chinese may also try reading 蝴蝶SEBA– Her novels are extremely hilarious and comedy, complete with romance, supernatural and tragedy.

Lastly, let’s continue with the story! ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri woke up to a fresh morning. She sniffed the air and was surprised to smell mouth-watering food fragrance. She then remembered about Mr Taecyeon’s sleeping arrangement. She looked to the left side of the bed, only to find it empty. She sat up and tidied the bed before going to the washroom.

After wash up, Yuri walked into the kitchen and was shocked to see a ‘panda’ cooking breakfast. The ‘panda’ brightened up when he saw Yuri had awakened.

“Morning, Yuri! Come, take a seat and have your breakfast. I’ve made some toast, scrambled eggs, sausages and ham. Hopefully it will sustain you till the lunch break!” Minho ushered Yuri to the dining table and poured a glass of orange juice for her.

“Minho, you did not get to sleep well last night?” Yuri casually asked, trying to mask her concern by taking a few sips of the freshly-squeezed orange juice.

“How to fall asleep when I know the campus most beautiful girl is sleeping just by my side? I’m being seriously envious by all the guys!” Minho looked lovingly at Yuri and explained.

Yuri almost choked on her drink. Minho saw that and patted her back soothingly.

“But… *cough cough* But I thought… You had fallen asleep in minutes?” Yuri asked disbelievingly. Her wide shocked eyes looked up questionably at Minho.

“Well… I have to fake that I was sleeping… So as to let you feel more relax… But I really could not sleep…! I’m so excited to sleep next to the campus idol! A beautiful goddess! For the whole night, I could only gazed at your sleeping angelic face… I felt so contented! I nearly fall asleep around 6am. But it was already time to wake up… So here I am, making a delicious meal for you.”

Yuri was touched at Minho’s sensitiveness and thoughtfulness but yet goose bumps rose uncontrollably. Gazed at her sleeping face for the whole night? That was scary to know.

Nonetheless, Yuri thanked Minho for the first and best scrumptious breakfast that she had in years. However, Minho wanted a peck on his cheek as an appreciation. Yuri had no choice but to tip-toed and try to kiss him on his cheek.

When Yuri’s lips touched Minho’s cheek, the mischievous guy turned his head abruptly and placed a full kiss on Yuri’s lips. Yuri was shocked. She pushed herself away from him and shouted out “Hey! I’m a demon! When will the reality hit you hard on your mind?”

Minho reached out his right hand and encircled Yuri’s waist. He looked confidently into Yuri’s eyes and whispered in a serious and determined tone “I don’t care about your parentage. I’m not afraid of your identity. I only know that although you belong to the demon race, you have a heart of a saint. You care about the creatures. You care about the human. You care about us. You care about me. You risked your life to mark me yours. And that is why I love the courageous Yuri. No matter what you do, you are not going to shake me off so easily.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry again for the short update! But at least, it contains MinYul's moments! ^^