The Party...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

“Yuri, are you sure that you are able to attend the party? Do you need more rest?” Minho asked, concerned about Yuri’s earlier rare breakdown. His eyebrows knitted together in deep worry.

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry much about me. Furthermore, this is an extremely important event. It’s the engagement party of both my best friend and my favourite teacher. Hence, no matter what, I’ll attend. So could you wait for me outside as I need to change and prepare.” Yuri held herself together and got prepared for the grand event.

Twenty minutes later, Yuri came out of the bedroom. Minho was stunned at her shocking beauty. Although he had seen her wearing the gown earlier, at that time he was too anxious about Yuri’s well-being and hence did not take note much of it. Yuri had applied light make-up and wearing the elegant gown and high heels portrayed her as an angel descended from heaven instead of being a demon.

Minho walked dreamily to his partner, unable to take his eyes off the beauty standing in front of him. Yuri, for once, blushed under his intensive admiring. Minho timidly offered his hand to his goddess which she accepted with a shy smile. He was ecstatic that he was finally one step closer to Yuri.

Along the way to the Grand Hall, there were students and professors praising on the compatibility of the couple. As both were wearing white, many of them teased the pair about getting married soon. Yuri would always try to deny the relationship while Minho kept grinning like an idiot.

After waiting for nearly half an hour, the party began with Siwon and Yoona, Leeteuk and Taeyeon flying down from the ceiling. The music started and disco lights were flashing around crazily.

“Start of the party!” Mr Taecyeon announced excitedly in his unique soft voice again into the microphone. For once, the school did not bother about his voice, instead the atmosphere got higher and higher. Everyone was cheering and clapping.

The hungry group went to the buffet to eat while some pluck up their courage and invited their dream gal to the dance floor.

Minho and Yuri weaver through the crowd and got to the two blissful couples. They congratulated them and started a light conversation over the dinner.

The whole school were enjoying themselves when suddenly the demons sensed a gigantic evil aura.

“It’s father!” Yuri exclaimed fearfully.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers! Thank you for all your comments and encouragement! I'm sorry that this chapter is so short... Will try to update soon... ^^