The Battle...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

Yuri was still trying her hardest to chunk out ways of protecting Minho when Yoona suddenly returned.

“Yippppeeeee…!!! What a fine meat for my lunch!” Yoona shrieked and flapped her wings happily upon spotting Minho sitting beside Yuri.

Just then the door burst open by an invisible force. The windows shook with such great force that the glass shattered. A gust of strong wind entered the classroom. Both invisible forces were heading towards Minho. Ms Taeyeon was so shocked that she fainted. Some of the girls began to scream hysterically.

Only Yuri could see that it were two high rank demons competing to have a taste of Minho’s delicious meat. Yuri recognised them as Siwon and Yunho, the seniors of the eagle creatures. Yoona were fuming mad. She exhibited her territorial sense by joining into the fight. This made the matter much worse.

The students managed to drag their unconscious professor behind the teacher’s table and all of them hid behind the table except Minho and Yuri. The students could not escape through the door as it was locked by Siwon’s power. They could not get out through the windows too as their classroom were located at the sixth floor. Suicide was not an ideal option for them. They could only huddle in fright, shaking in fear at the paranormal sight.

Yuri was anxious. Although Yoona may not be the best normal friend in the world, she was the only girl who stayed by Yuri’s side for the past two decades. Seeing that her friend was losing the battle against the two brothers, Yuri gathered up her courage and kissed Minho on his lips.

Jonghyun felt a jab of jealousy that Yuri had kissed Minho, the new student that she had only known for less than an hour. The trio stopped the battle in shock and looked wide-eyed at Yuri. The furious trio then transferred their attention to Yuri. Siwon and Yunho howled out in madness while Yoona shrieked loudly.

The brothers were reluctant to hurt Yuri as the duo had a crush on her since she entered the school. They left the classroom in anger so rapidly that they generated another hurricane in the classroom.

However, Yoona was so outraged that she charged towards Yuri and delivered a blow to her abdomen. Yuri stumbled backward and spat out large amount of blood. Yoona then left in fury through the windows.

Minho tried to steady Yuri but she had slipped into unconsciousness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please pardon me if the description of the battle is terrible... I'm really bad at describing.... T_T