Happy Ending...? ^.^

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

“The grooms shall kiss the brides now!” Mr Taecyeon chirped in his unique voice again. Leeteuk and Taeyeon, Siwon and Yoona, Minho and Yuri were married and witnessed by a group of demons, students and professors.

“Wow! Three pairs of lovely couples…! I’m so envious of them…” Jessica pouted and whined to Jonghyun. Then she directed her query to Seohyun and Kyuhyun. “I can’t believe that you are parents of Yuri… Both of you seems to be in your twenties…”

“Hahaha…! Actually, we are already a few thousands old!” Seohyun chuckled softly, enjoying the bewildered amazement from the students. “We stopped ageing once we reach twenty-five years old which is our peak age. Hence, we will appear young to you.”

“What? Then what shall Ms Taeyeon do when she found out that she has aged over the time but Leeteuk doesn’t?” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“No worries, young man.” Kyuhyun patted on Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Leeteuk will convert her once they are married. Hence your professor will not age too.”

“Taeyeon…. Would you find me too old for you..?” Leeteuk swung Taeyeon’s hands childishly and pouted like a little kid. Fortunate for him, Taeyeon shook her head, grinning lovingly and patting her husband head. To her, Leeteuk was just a little kid judging from his silly childlike behaviour.

“But… I’m only twenty-two years old…! Minho, how old are you?!” Yuri asked Minho urgently. “My baby Yul, I’m already close to two thousand years old! Not bad actually, only one hundred times of your age…” Minho flashed a devil grin.

“WHAT???!!! I’m married to an old man?! No! An ancient great-great-great-great-great-grandpa? I don’t want…!” Yuri whined and was acting to pull away from Minho’s grasp.

“Ah! No wonder you smelled so tempting and delicious…” Siwon pointed to Minho and concluded, earning a light slap on his arm by Yoona. All of them laughed.

“Minho, help!!!” An urgent female voice slashed through the blissful moment.

“Victoria, don’t run away! I swear I really do love you! It was… It was love at first sight! You must believe me!” Mr NIchkhun was chasing after the lovely angel who went to hide behind Minho and Yuri. Leeteuk and Siwon blocked the way of the poor professor.

Victoria peeked over Yuri’s shoulder and said “Young man, I’m already five thousand years old! I want my companion to be someone older! Not a young kid like you!”

“I’m not young too! I’m already thirty-five!” Mr Nichkhun argued. Victoria was pissed by his constant pestering. She stepped out and continued their argument. The others nodded their heads meaningfully and were wise enough to leave the bickering couple.

“Oh? Staying young and beautiful at the peak age? Having a fine handsome Prince Charming? Are there anymore available candidates?” Tiffany blinked her eyes and asked. The group of girls around her were also anxious to know. All of them stared hopefully at Leeteuk and Siwon.

Siwon had no choice but to betray his brother. He mouthed a ‘sorry’ and tilted his head towards the table near the exit where the only two single demons were sitting there, chit-chatting happily.

“Erm… Donghae, do you feel a change in the atmosphere…?” Yunho hinted, having an uneasy feeling. It had been quite long since he had such feeling of being hunted. Although he was an eagle, he was being hunted by older demons when he was young.

“Well… You mean as if we are being targeted by a group of predators?” Donghae asked back and nodded to show he shared the same thought.

Both guys turned their heads and were shocked to see a group of girls charging towards them. The girl in front was shouting “Yes! Bring the boys out! Girls, grab them!”

Seeing such a big group of admirers rushing towards them, the two guys were not feeling excited or exhilarated, instead they were petrified. Both shot up from their seats and ran towards the exit.

However, as they were used to their animal bodies, their movement were awkward and slow. Soon the girls were catching up with them.

“Yunho, why don’t you change back to you eagle body, spread out your wings and fly away…?” Donghae suggested, panting heavily.

“I… I…I… My… My nervous and frightened state does not allow me to switch back!” Yunho stammered, earning a laugh from his buddy. Yunho turned to stare angrily at Donghae and rebuked “Why don’t you shift back to your leopard body and gallop away?”

It was Donghae’s turn to stammer “I… Me too… I can’t switch back…!”

They looked at each other, sighed and shouted “HELP…!!!”

The newly-wed couples giggled and laughed at their pity state but none moved forward to help. Leeteuk signalled to the rest and left merrily with Taeyeon holding his right arm. Kyuhyun excused himself and went home with Seohyun. Siwon and Yoona flapped their wings and flied off.

Minho placed his right hand around Yuri’s waist and whispered in her ear “Let’s go home, my angel.” Yuri slapped his hand and said “Although my mother is an angel, but I’m also daughter of the Devil. I’m a half-demon too, Minho.”

Although, you are daughter of the Devil but you have heart of a saint. And that is why I love you, my baby Yul…

Yuri blushed and smiled. “I love you too, Minho…” Yuri confessed her love and added “Who is an old man! Hahaha…!” She joked and ran off giggling. However, Minho was quick on his reflex. He grabbed onto her waist, swirled her around to face him and kissed her.

~ End of my 3rd MinYul fanfic ~

Hi readers, thank you for your support to the end! ^^ Hope you have enjoyed reading it! Please do comment / criticise below… I maybe having another fanfic soon! ^.^ Is the length of story too long and naggy or too short? Is it too complicated? All these you may suggest and feedback… ^_^