Black Killer...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

“Wooo….! What a cute cat!” Taeyeon exclaimed and patted the enormous ‘adorable cat’.

“What??!! Cute??!! Hey, weak human! Cute is not in my dictionary! Look at me! I’m so strong and muscular!” Leeteuk yelled, stamped his feet and displayed a few charming muscular pose. “I’m not a cat! Hey, I thought you are a professor? Can’t you distinguish a panther from a cat???”

Taeyeon ignored Leeteuk’s bellows and the concerned yet amazed looks from her colleagues and students. She continued to the big cat fur which earned a purr from Leeteuk.

The four demons were getting more shocked with each passing second. The “Black Killer” had just purred? To their amazement, Leeteuk was now snuggling closer to Taeyeon and rubbing his head against her neck. His action was… equivalent to a cat’s behaviour. (-_-“’)

Leeteuk was puzzled about his bizarre behaviour. He should be very angry instead as this weak human standing in front of him had no respect for him. She even patted and his fur in the presence of other demons, making him embarrassed.

Leeteuk nuzzled his nose against Taeyeon’s smooth neck. He should be pushing her away and maybe just ate her up in front of the whole school to threaten them. Leeteuk could hear the sweet-smelling blood pumping rhythmically. But to his surprise, his hunger pang was gone and replaced by a mixed emotion that he could not describe. Leeteuk pushed Taeyeon slightly away and studied her closely. Taeyeon was only a petite human being in his eyes. However, he found her pretty and adorable. Her vulnerability arisen a sense of protection in Leeteuk. He wanted to protect her and held her in his arm.

Leeteuk shook his head, as if trying to shake away his ridiculous thought. However, when he looked into Taeyeon’s clear eyes, he did not see a tinge of fear, instead, he saw… love and yearning?

Taeyeon blushed slightly under Leeteuk’s intense gaze. She did not know what was wrong with her. The demon in front of her was not an ordinary human being but she felt protected and comfortable in his embrace. She felt as if there was someone to be at her side whenever she needed and someone who could be dependable and leaned on.

Leeteuk swept her onto his back and instructed harshly “Hang on tight!”

Taeyeon encircled her hands around Leeteuk’s neck. Before Yuri and her gang could stop the duo, Leeteuk galloped quickly and disappeared into the dense forest.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not having any MinYul's moment in this chapter... Promise will have some soon... I'm glad to see that TaeTeuk is acceptable to some of my readers... ^^