The Confrontion & Confession...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update! Thanks for all your support! Really appreciate it! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The couple was a few metres away from school when someone announced their arrival by shouting “They are back! They are back! Everyone assemble at the parade square now!”

All the students and staffs were present. Yuri saw Ms Taeyeon leading her class and walking towards them. Yuri braced herself for the humiliation and the possibility of being expelled. However, hung opened ungraciously when Ms Taeyeon suddenly clapped her hands excitedly. The whole school cohort followed and applauded too. Many were even cheering and whistling. Some were even shouting “Heroine! Heroine! Heroine!”

Yuri sneaked a glance at Minho who shrugged his shoulders, expressing that he had no idea of the weird phenomenon.

Yuri was bewildered. “Maybe I have entered another realm? Or maybe I lost too much blood that I hallucinate? Something is terribly wrong! This is totally… totally…. so freaking… odd!” Yuri thought silently. “I better run back to the forest and see whether there is any entrance back to the human realm

Yuri turned and headed back to the direction she came from. She was about to sprint away when someone called out.

“Where are you going, Ms Kwon?” Mr Taecyeon called out sweetly. Those students who were within earshot immediately shivered and had goose bumps.

Yuri had no choice but to turn back to face the handsome young principal. Mr Taecyeon was tall, muscular and charming. He was an ideal Prince Charming. Every girl would fall in love with him until… he spoke. His voice was very soft and feminine.

“Kwon Yuri, an unusual girl who will talk angrily to invisible beings, slashing at empty air with an ancient sword.” Nichkhun, the Professor of History continued “From my knowledge of Demons and Devils from all the books I’ve read. This is a typical Demon Slayer’s characteristics!” He exclaimed excitedly.

“Oh, it’s more than that! She had stopped the hurricane with merely a peck on Minho’s lip!” Yuri’s classmate, Tiffany did not faint during the chaos and was even eager to take note of every fine detail which she was now sharing with the whole school using a microphone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri tapped her forehead with her right palm and sighed. Although the students and the teachers no longer hated her but she felt a sense of responsibilities to inform them she was not a Demon Slayer, instead, she was actually a demon.

Yuri signalled to Tiffany that she wanted to speak to the school. Tiffany nodded and announced “Yuri, the Demon Slayer has something to share with us! Let’s welcome her by giving her a round of applause!”

Everyone clapped their hands enthusiastically; waiting to hear what Yuri was going to share.

Yuri bowed and smiled embarrassedly. She took a deep breath, gathered up her courage and spoke “Hi everyone! I’m not what you think I am… I’m not a Demon Slayer, instead, I myself is actually a demon!”

Upon finishing her speech, Yuri transformed into her demon form. Her shoulder long, wavy brown hair grew longer and redder until her waist. The reddish brown hair flew freely in the wind. Her face features did not change except for her pair of eyes. The black pupils changed into blood red in colour.

Yuri’s human figure remained. However, the new purple blouse and short tight black skirt with knee-length boots made her curve figure stood out even more. Long and sharp fingernails acted as a threatening weapon.

Her enormous black wings spread out behind her. Yuri flew into mid-air and glared down menacingly at the humans. Yuri knew it was the end of her university life. However, she felt bad to be crowned as the Demon Slayer when she was in fact a real demon. She flew down and transformed back into her human form.