Shocking Truth...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

Yuri watched helplessly as Minho dropped lifelessly onto the ground. “No…” Yuri shook her head, tears threatening to fall. “No… Minho… NO!!!!!” Yuri kneeled down and clutched at Minho who was already rigid and stiff from the high intensity of electric flow, the warmth slowly seeping out of his body.

Yonghwa stared at the guy’s motionless body. “I… I… I have killed a man… I have killed a man… No…! No…! It was an accident…! An accident! I… I didn’t do it on purpose... No… No… No…!” Yonghwa clasped his head and squatted down. He continued to pound his head for his fatal mistake.

Seohyun went to comfort her daughter by hugging her close, letting her cried her heart out. Kyuhyun proceed to examine Minho and tried to seek out a pulse but shook his head sadly. Both tried to separate Yuri from Minho. But she tugged on tightly to him and wailed loudly.

Suddenly, a strong flower scent floated in the air. Everyone turned to look at the sky and was amazed to see an angel with six men gliding down.

“Oh… Princess Victoria…!” Seohyun gasped, afraid that the stern-looking girl was here to capture her.

“*cough cough*” The already-pronounced dead Minho coughed and sat up suddenly, sending all the teachers and students running off, thinking that Minho had became a vampire.

Minho touched his ‘nicely-perm’ hair, smiled and asked “Yuri, would you still love me if my hairstyle changed?”

Yuri could not believe what she was seeing. Minho, an ordinary human should be dead after enduring the powerful lightning attack. No, he was already pronounced dead. How could he sat up and chatted with her as if nothing had happened?

Minho chuckled at Yuri’s frozen state. He moved forward and kissed Yuri on her lips, trying to prove that he was still alive. Yuri blinked her eyes, tears of joy rolling down her pale cheek as she could feel the warmth and breath coming out of his lips.

“Alright, alright, stop kissing. Minho, we have formal things to settle first” Victoria softly reprimanded.

“Yes, sister!” Minho stood up and saluted, earning a faint smile from Victoria. Everyone gaped at Minho, surprised at his identity.

Victoria turned to look at Seohyun and explained. “This is my youngest brother who was always not at home. So don’t be surprised if you never see him before.” She paused and glanced pitifully at Yonghwa who remained squatting at the same position. “Father had found out that two angels were missing. Minho was being sent down to investigate. He managed to track down a faint trace of Seohyun and was scheduled to stay by her daughter’s side to protect her and find out more. Well, who knows…”

“Who knows I have found the daughter of the Devil with a heart of a saint? Who knows I’m captivated by her beauty and fall in love with her?” Minho took hold of Yuri’s both hands and expressed his feelings. He then continued his speech and casted a despised glance towards Yonghwa “Who knows I have found a lunatic? A persistent and insane guy who tried to murder my beloved Yuri.”

“Sigh… His attitude and action shall be reviewed by father. It’s none of our business from now.” Victoria said and commanded her men to capture Yonghwa back to heaven for punishment. She then turned to Seohyun and said “My best friend, I’m glad that you are reunion back with your lovely family. No worries, I shall inform father about your choice.” Seohyun bowed to show her appreciation. Kyuhyun nodded his head thankfully.

“Well, as for Minho…”

“No worries, Victoria, I will definitely invite you to our wedding dinner!” Minho hugged his astonished fiancée. “Who… Who say… I’m… I’m going to marry to you!” Yuri got out of her trance, stamped her feet childishly and stammered. “I said” Minho smiled and sealed his love and promise with a kiss.