Mass Hugging Session...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

It was heart-warming to see the family of three hugging each other and crying. Many students and teachers were sobbing along with them.

“Yoona? Would you join in, please?” Yuri stretched out her hand to her best buddy ever since she was born. To her, Yoona was as close as a blood-related sister. Yoona walked towards the family, teary and red-eyed, to hug her best friend.

“I want to hug Ms Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Yunho and Siwon too!” The Eagle brothers treated her well even though she was no longer a princess. Ms Taeyeon was her favourite teacher whom Yuri liked the most. Although, Leeteuk’s attitude was only pleasant towards her today, she appreciated his effort of protecting her and the humans.

“I… I want to hug Minho too…” Yuri whispered softly but it was still managed to be heard by her father. He smiled faintly at Yuri’s blushed face and beckoned for Minho to join in the hugging.

Soon, Jonghyun and Jessica were asked to join in. Taemin, Onew and the rest of Yuri’s class were requested to join in the hugging as well. More and more people participated which became a ‘mass hugging session’ of the whole school.

Some of them cheered and applauded for the family reunion, others cried, being moved and touched by their strong family ties. In the midst of the happiness, one guy spoilt the atmosphere by shouting “OMG! Krystal, you nearly scared me to death! I thought I was hugging a vampire!”

Everyone turned towards the direction of voice and understood the poor guy’s feeling. Krystal was apparently crying so hard that her makeup had smudged and the black mascara was leaving a hideous trail down her rosy cheek. This panicked the rest of the guys. All of them pushed their partner at arm-length and examined. Screams and laughter could be heard. Guys were busily scampering away while the girls chased after them with their heels in hands waving threateningly.

Minho was reluctant to end the embrace. It was the first significant and memorable hug which marked Yuri’s acceptance of him. However, he made himself withdrew from Yuri’s arm. He knew Yuri would need some time with her newly-found mother. He pushed her gently towards the direction of her parents.

Yuri turned and sent a grateful look to Minho, thanking him silently for his kind understanding and consideration. She was glad that her boyfriend was thoughtful and selfless enough to think of her feelings.

When Yuri arrived at the side of her parents, the Devil spoke “Seohyun, I think you owe your hubby and daughter an explanation.”

“Kyuhyun, I’m sorry for never revealing my real identity to you. I’m not a human… I’m actually an angel…”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter...! Will try to update more soon...