Hilarious MinYul Moments....

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

Sorry guys! I don’t quite understand… What do you guys mean by “By The vocaloid Daughter of Devil”? Does my fanfic idea / storyline clashes with another author’s? If so, please let me know…!

Once again, I emphasise that this fanfic is fictional and made-up. If this storyline clashes with anyone’s idea, I apologise!

In addition, I have no intention to hurt or criticise any idols or fans…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ms Taeyeon! Leeteuk!” Yuri shouted anxiously. She was about to chase after them when Minho hugged her waist from behind.

“Yuri… Just let them go… I think the Lee… Lee… What is his name? Argh…! Whatever! That guy will not harm Ms Taeyeon” Minho tried to ensure her.

“What makes you think so?” Yuri questioned and struggle to step out from Minho’s embrace.

“Because… because… I saw his eyes…” Minho stuttered.

“So?” Yuri asked. She stopped struggling and turned to stare up at Minho.

“He has the same eyes as mine” Minho paused to look at Yuri’s reaction. And sure enough, Yuri looked confused. Minho placed both his hands on Yuri’s shoulder and gently tilted her chin to look at him directly in his eyes.

“Our eyes are the same… I saw passion of love sparkling in his eyes… Do you see mine reflecting those feelings too?”

“Argh…!” Yuri could not help but puked abruptly upon hearing Minho’s confession which was not very romantic. The tense atmosphere of the school had dispersed and everyone was laughing.

“Oh gosh, Yuri! You have just spoilt this romantic atmosphere!” Jonghyun laughed out loud. He laughed so hard that he had to clutch his abdomen and squatted down.

Yuri was embarrassed. She did not know how to handle the situation. She turned to Yoona for help but she was laughing so hard that she slipped. Fortunately, Siwon was fast enough to catch hold of her. Yoona stopped laughing and looked up adoringly at him.

“Oh gosh, not another couple? I swear I can see the electricity sparks passing between them…!” Yuri slumped her shoulders in defeat. Her best friend since young was going to be ‘abducted’ by Siwon.

In the end, Yunho came to Yuri’s aid. “Princess Yuri, I think it will be better if you stay in the university hostel. Siwon, Yoona and I will be close enough to come to your assistance if required.”

“Erm… Hi…! She is now my Princess Yuri… Why are you calling her that?” Minho questioned, his voice thick of jealousy.

“Hi, Minho, I’m Yunho, eldest son of the Eagle race and brother of Siwon. Princess Yuri was once a Princess of the Devil. However, she had left home a few years ago. Although, she was no longer a princess, I’m still used to address her ‘Princess Yuri’ to show her respect”

“Oh, I see… I’m sorry for being so blunt and sharp towards you” Minho apologised and bowed which Yunho accepted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Taecyeon quickly ushered Yuri to the finest, prettiest and biggest hostel room. The school had sent a few men to Yuri’s old house and moved her belongings here in record time.

Yuri surveyed around her new living place. The hostel consisted of a living room, one mini-kitchen, one bedroom and a washroom. It was very well-kept and clean which Yuri accepted Mr Taecyeon’s gesture of goodwill.

Yuri packed her belongings neatly into the cupboard and drawers provided. The bedroom had two clothes cupboard, a dressing table, a study table and a king-sized bed which made Yuri wondered why the bed must be so big when there would only have one student living in the apartment.

It was already 6pm when Yuri finally sorted and packed away her stuffs. She grabbed a towel and went into the washroom to have a warm soaking bath.

As a result of using too much demon power and strength, Yuri was extremely exhausted. She soaked herself in the bath tub and drifted off to sleep.

It was the sound of the toilet flushing that jolted Yuri awake. She sat upright abruptly and was shocked to see Minho’s magnified face barely millimetres away from her.

Yuri gave a surprised yelp and stood up to grab the towel to cover herself. “What… What… What… What are you… doing here?” Yuri stuttered.

Yuri’s yelp alerted the sharp-hearing Yunho, Siwon and Yoona who arrived at the hilarious scene in seconds.

“Princess Yuri….? Haha… You didn’t know … Haha… That Minho… Minho…Haha… He was going… Haha… Going to stay… With you until… Until the end of the year?” Siwon asked in between gasps of laugh.

Yoona and Yunho had to drag the still laughing Siwon out quickly before Minho slaughtered them for ogling Yuri’s perfect curve figure. Minho grabbed another towel to wrap up Yuri and carried her to the bedroom.

“Choi Minho, put me down now!” Yuri was stunned at Siwon’s clarification. She was determined to look for Mr Taecyeon for better explanation.

“Yuri! I know what you are thinking! But Mr Taecyeon was the one who suggested me to move in with you for better protection since we had marked each other.” Minho said while putting Yuri down. Then he walked out of the room and closed the door.

Yuri stood frozen at Minho’s attitude. She felt apologetic for screaming at him just now. She quickly dressed up and went out of the bedroom to look for Minho.

A food fragrance hit Yuri’s nose when she reached the kitchen. Yuri’s heart warmed at seeing Minho preparing dinner for both of them. A charming guy like him was willing to accept his fate and accept her – a demon as a friend and as a roommate who was now cooking delicious food for her.

Hence, the misunderstanding was resolved in the scrumptious dinner and laughter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Although Yuri was willing to acknowledge Minho as her roommate, she was not yet able to accept Minho sharing the same bed with her.

In the end, the awkward situation was solved by placing a bolster between them. Both climbed into the bed shyly and slept facing out. Minho fell into a deep slumber in few minutes but Yuri was unable to relax and get to sleep. Finally, it was closed to midnight when Yuri fell asleep while listening to the rhythmic breathing pattern of Minho.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Haha... I know that I said that I would be busy reading some chinese serial novels... However, I could not fight the urge to update my MinYul fanfic whenever an idea popped out in my mind... ^^ I'll try to have more fun, cute moments of MinYul...!