Yuri & Yoona...

Daughter of the Devil - Heart of a Saint

“Here comes the weirdo!”

“Argh…! Why does she have to report to school every day? My mood is spoilt again!”

“Oh gosh! Come on, does wearing white dress make you more innocent and Normal? Think again, dude!”

“Juniors, please take note. This is the weirdest girl in our school. Please stay away from her if you do not wish to spend your lifetime in a lunatic asylum.”

It was the first day of Yuri’s fourth year in University. The seniors were giving ‘kind’ advice to the new batch of juniors to stay away from her. However, some of the students were unable to believe that the sweet-looking twenty-two years old girl was someone that they were supposed to avoid.

“She looks more like a goddess to me instead of a demon or devil or whatsoever” Someone in the crowd voiced out his opinion openly, earning some approvals from his friends as well.

“She’s pretty and complete with a hot figure that guys could kill for… If there’s anything to pick on, it will be her complexion… She’s too pale…”

“She’s a witch! Don’t get enchanted by her! Come on, defend yourself against her!”

Despite the commotion, Yuri held her head high confidently and walked into the school compound gracefully. Her companion, Yoona was flying beside her. Her blood-shot eyes were staring furiously at the group of idiotic students. She flapped her right wing which generated a strong gush of wind.

“Yoona? Please stop hurting those innocent students” Yuri sent her thought mentally to the half human and half crow creature. Yoona was actually a crow with a human face. Her face would have been described as pretty if not for the devilish and hungry look in her eyes. But no one could see her except Yuri.

“KWON YURI! When will you start using your special powers?” Yoona, a half human and half crow, perched herself on Yuri’s left shoulder and screeched loudly.

“I may be the daughter of the Devil. I may not be able to choose my parents. BUT… I am able to choose the right pathway of my life!”

“But how can the daughter of the Devil get bullied by those pathetic human beings? They are good for my meals only! Come on, strike back! Why are you so protective of them? Don’t forget, you human mother left you nearly dead at the Lord’s doorstep! Human are useless scumbags! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!!!”

Yuri managed to calm down her boiling rage and ignored Yoona. She continued to walk briskly to her classroom in order to catch up with the first lesson of the day.