...

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

"What the hell was that?!" CAP came rushing over as soon as he had heard about Zico knocking L.joe down. L.joe was sitting on the floor starring out towards the door of the club. He could see the panic in his friends eyes as he lowered his head in shame.
"I ed up...."
CAP kneeled down next to him "What are you talking about?" L.joe looked up at his hyung.
"She... she..left me."
CAP froze up, he knew very well who she was and he could feel his heart beating faster. *where is she?! What did he do to her?!* He grabbed L.joe by the shoulders and shook him hard "What the hell did you do?! Tell me!" L.joe just sat there and took it.
"I..She.." he looked up at CAP again "She saw a girl kiss me. She saw it and I did nothing." CAP's eyes grew dark.
"You're an idiot Byunghun." he let go of L.joe's shoulders and sighed, somehow he knew his friend would screw things up with you. He hadn't been himself lately and CAP knew that you weren't the kind of girl who would just accept it. But he never thought that he would end up cheating on you right in front of your eyes.
"Come on let's get you cleaned up. We can't do anything about it right now anyway. She's probably with Block B and there is now way they would let you anywhere near her right now." CAP pulled him up from the floor and dragged him towards the restrooms.

P.O took you out of the club and pulled you over to their motorcycles, before you could react you were on the back of his speeding off. You didn't care where they were taking you, as long as it was away from that place. You knew L.joe had something on his mind all that time he was gone but you would never had guessed it was other girls. P.O glanced back at you, he didn't know you as well as Zico did but he knew that you were important to the leader. And he really didn't like the look that was on your face, it was like your eyes were dead. They just starred straight out into nothing, he focused on the road again *What ever happened in there must have been bad hope Hyung takes care of it*

Zico walked out of the club, he was furious. You were the most important person in the world for him, but he had stepped back to give that moron a change to make you happy. Now you were heartbroken and he didn't know what to do with himself. He couldn't get the picture of your numb face out of his head, right there and then he truly wanted to kill L.joe more then he had ever wanted before.

In frustration Zico punched the wall of the building, hard over and over again until the worst anger had vanished. He slipped down along the wall, he just wanted to take your pain away. He wasn't prepared for all this hurt in his heart, this was the slip he had been waiting for. But why did it hurt so much then? This was his change to make you his but still he was devastated that L.joe had messed up. He pulled his hair and screamed, why did he let you go to L.joe in the first place? Why didn't he protect you? Why didn't he fight for you? He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down and pulled himself up from the ground. He took one last look at the place before he walked over to his motorcycle. *Baby don't be sad I will make you forget everything*