Where were you?

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

Monday morning came and you dragged yourself out of the bed as you whined. School wasn't something you had been looking forward to. You got in the shower and tried to shake off all the thoughts about how people in school were talking about you. You put your hands against the glass of the shower and sighed. You had so many thoughts in your head right now and a part of you wished that Zico would've gone to the same school as you. At least then you would've had both him and Nana with you.

The walk to school took you longer then usual, you didn't really know how to face the other students when you got there. It wasn't like they had anything to do with you but still it was tiring when you knew that your life was all over school. You took a deep breath and crossed the street, now you saw the school gates. Just as you stepped up to the gates a guy blocked your way, you glared up at him and your eyes widened.
"Daegun?" He smirked and tapped your nose.
"You're quiet smart aren't yah?" You pushed his hand away and it made him frown.
"I'm late for school." You tried to walk around him but he kept blocking you off.
"Not so fast we still need to talk."
You stopped and crossed your arms over your chest "About what?" He took a step towards you and tapped his chin.
"Hmm..let's see now.. What was it again.. oh wait I know it was about how you stood me up." You rolled your eyes and refused to meet the glare he gave you.
"Oh come on I'm sure you were able to find someone else to bring."
He chuckled but his eyes were hard and cold.
"Oh I did.. but she wasn't you.." He your cheek with the back of his fingers and you took a step back making him frown in displease "Why so cold now?" You shrugged.
"I don't like when people touch me." That was a lie, you just didn't like when HE touched you, you had a bad feeling about the whole thing.
"Okay I won't touch you then..." He put his hand in the pocket of his pants and looked at you "So where were you?"

You were just going to answer him when a voice came from behind.
"She was with me." Both of you searched for the owner of the voice and your eyes fell on a tall figure standing leaning against a black shiny motorcycle behind you. "Sup babe?" He smirked and pushed himself of it, he glared at Daegun as he sneaked his hand around your waist pulling you closer to him. "You better stop bothering her didn't you hear that she's late for school?" He turned to you and pinched your nose lightly "I can't have my girl in detention." You giggled and rubbed the tip of your nose.
Daegun frowned and looked from you to Zico "And I thought you were with L.joe." Zico chuckled and pulled you with him around Daegun.
"What can I say she found someone better." He bumped into Daegun's shoulder as you walked away.

As you reached the front doors you turned to Zico with a smile "Thanks but you didn't have to do that you know." He threw his hands up.
"I know I know you can take care of yourself miss independent and so on." Then he grabbed your waist and pulled you close "But can you blame me I just wanted to show off a bit you know.. rub it in his face." He winked at you and you laughed. You gave him a hug before you opened the door and went in.
"See you later Oppa!" He smiled as he watched you leave *My beautiful girl*