Why are you doing this?

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

He dragged you all the way out to the green outside the school, you pulled yourself out of his grip and starred at him.
"What?!" You shouted at him and your voice came out more sad and hurt then you had expected. He turned around and frowned, he never knew that you could be like this.
"What's wrong?"
You furrowed your eyebrows at his question *What's wrong? What's wrong?! He really don't know?!* You clenched your jaw shut and refused to look at him. If he couldn't figure it out on his own then you sure as hell wasn't going to tell him. He walked over to you and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Baby?" He had a teasing tone to his voice, trying to make you look at him. But still you refused and just starred straight out in the air.
"Please just tell me. I can fix it. Did I forget a birthday or some stupid we-have-been-dating-for-this-long-time-and-it-was-exactly-twenty-days-since-you-lend-me-a-pen-day?" He nudge you in the ribs with his elbow singaling that he was trying to joke with you. You just crunched your nose and acted like you didn't hear it.
"Come on don't be like this. Why are you doing this? I haven't even done anything." You froze *Is he serious?* You turned your face and looked at him, he didn't smirk, he didn't smile he looked totally serious.
"You really want to know?"

He nodded and crossed his arms over his chest, you took a deep breath and tried to hold in the tears.
"I trusted you." He flinched and starred at you, you could feel your eyes burning. "After Jjion I.. I didn't trust anyone. Then you came. I told myself not to like you but here we are. And I will never stop being greatful for that you helped me with Jjion, if it hadn't been for you then..." Your voice got shaky and quiet at the end. L.joe softened and stepped up to you.
"shh it's okay." But you took a step back and shook your head.
"No I have to say this." You took another deep breath "You don't understand, when Jjion did all this and then my mother came back I.. I didn't know what to do. I wanted her so badly in my life but I knew it wouln't be the best for any of us. I.. I knew I had to let her go and I could because of you and Nana." You looked at the ground "I knew the two of you would always be there for me but now.. Now I hate myself for beliving in something like that." You looked up at him with teary eyes
"I don't know what's going on with you right now.. But when you're done playing with me let me know."

With that you walked by him and out of the school area, you couldn't face neither him or your classmates right now. You just needed to get away, to walk, to think. Back when he helped you with scaring Jjion to submission you knew how much he loved you but it was clear that something had changed.