You're coming with me!

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

Nana pulled herself out of your grip as you reached the classroom, she stood in front of you blocking your desk.
"I need to sit there." You pointed at the desk and made a face at her. "Don't get me in to deten--" Before you could finish the sentence the same teacher walked in.
"You two again?!" You bowed and excused yourself but Nana refused to move.
"What the hell was that back there?!" The rest of the class turned around to see what was going on, you felt your cheeks burning.
"Stop it.. you're making a scene... just sit down.." You hissed at her hoping that she would let it go for now but she just crossed her arms and starred at you.
"Did you want to piss him off or what?"
In that moment the teacher came back in with some books and froze at the picture of the two of you still standing where you were before.
"Okay you two really want detention don't you?! Good! Cause you got it AGAIN!" he slammed the books down on the desk and you pushed Nana out of the way.
"Thanks." You didn't bother to look at her, instead you just starred out the window.

You dragged your feet into the classroom for detention, it was the same teacher again and once again he didn't bother to even look up as you entered the room. You dropped yourself down on the chair next to Nana and glanced over at her, she was frowning and looking at the floor.
"I'm sorry." You spoke up, making her look over at you. "I didn't mean to take it out on you. It's just I can't believe he is being like this. You know after all we've been through... after.... Jjion... I just don't get it." You sighed and dropped down so your forehead was against the top of the desk. Nana just patted you on the back.
"It's okay hunnie I understand. He better step up his game or I will kick him in the n---" She got cut off by the door that was swung open. You didn't move your head from the desk as you just thought it was another kid for detention. Nana started to tap you fast on the back.
"Ehm. Hunnie I guess he can read minds." You frowned and turned your head towards the door.


L.joe glanced around the room until he spotted you and Nana in the back, the girls gossiped and swooned as he took four long steps over to you. Then he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you up from the desk.
"You're coming with me!" He started to pull you out the door but you struggled to get loose from his grip.
"I can't if you haven't noticed I'm in detention!" You hissed, making him stop and turn around.
"Yeah.. and do you think HE will notice that you're gone?" He pointed to the teacher who hadn't moved an inch the whole time. You sighed and followed him out of the room.