The wife.

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

They couldn't take their eyes of the girl standing next to Daegun, her long brown hair was in perfect curls around her face and she didn't lift her eyes of the ground.
"No ing way." P.O shook his head in disbelief as he studied the womans face. He looked over at his hyung who didn't look as shocked as everyone else but he could see how he more and more realized what was going on.
"What? Didn't you expect this?" Daegun smirked and pushed the woman in front of him "Say hi to my wife." He chuckled and looked at the confused faces of the group. The girl bowed to them and slowly walked back to Daegun's side.

Zico now took a step forward and looked him straight in the eyes "Where is she?" Daegun tried to play confused and looked around at the others with big eyes.
"Where's who?" He gasped as Zico grabbed him by the neck.
"I swear if you don't tell me right now you won't be leaving this airport in one piece." Zico growled and he could see Daegun flinch under his anger.
"Fine." was all he could squeeze out between his teeth, Zico slowly released his grip around his neck.
Daegun straighten his jacket out and waved his hand in the air. "Come on they want to see you." Slowly they saw a small thin figure walk up next to Daegun's wife, her long hair was stick straight and it was once again blonde. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with the hood up over her head. She didn't lift her eyes from the ground and Zico could see how she shivered a little as she waited for the respond from the group. His heart was racing in his chest, he couldn't believe that you were actually standing right in front of him.
"You know I was planning on taking her away from you for good. But then I met my wife, she was way to good hearted to do such a thing so you can thank her. She happened to pick up one of her letters and actually read it, Gosh that woman had to have a soft heart. If it had been me I would have just thrown it away and moved on with our life. But since I don't need her I guess you can have her back Zico. And say thank you to my wife." He nodded towards his wife but Zico didn't even hear what he just said, his eyes were glued on you. Suddenly he ran up and pulled you out of the airport by the hand.

"Hey! What are you--" You got quiet as you bumped into Zico's chest when he stopped and spun around. You could feel his heart beat through his shirt and you looked up. His soft loving eyes gazed into yours and his lips curled into a sweet smile.
"I've missed you." For the first time in four month you felt your heart starting to beat faster and faster. Then you couldn't take it anymore, you snuck your hand around his neck and pulled him closer to you. His eyes widened as your lips met his but then he relaxed and kissed you back. He couldn't believe it after all that time you still liked him.
"Don't ever leave me again." He mumbled against your lips and you just shook your head. You would never leave him again, not even if you were forced. You never knew how much you love him before all this happened. Zico held you tightly against him and he knew that you meant it, you weren't going to leave him again.
"I love you ~~~~~"
"I love you too babo."