The night with Block B.

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

You and Zico drove up to a parkinglot, it didn't look like much. There were a couple of kids in your age who was making out against a car, Zico frowned and pulled you closer to him as you walked past them.
"Jeez get a room will ya?!" He snared at the kids, making them jump at the sound of the leaders hard voice. He waved his hand at them "Go on get out of here." they scrammed off the car and ran towards the street. "No ing manners." Zico snickered and shook his head. You pulled on his arm.
"Hey that wasn't very nice."
He furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at you "What did I just hear? Did Miss Innocent actually like that?" He smirked and snuggled his head in the crook of your neck. It made you giggle and you lightly slapped him on the forehead.
"That tickles."
He softly smiled and kissed you on the cheek "Come on we better hurry up before your other half castrates the guys."

He lead you up to a tall dark building, you gazed up at it there were a small Neon sign above the second rove of windows "Infamous" Your eyes got wider, you had heard of this place before. But never would you have thought you were actually going there one day. This was where all the baddest people of the city went. All the popular kids in school spent their weekends here together with the underground of Seoul. Nervously you glanced over at Zico who gave you a smile and tightened the hold of your hand.
"Don't worry baby you're with me remember?" You nodded and walked in behind him, the guards nodded in acknowledgment as Zico pushed the doors open.

The place was just like you had imagined, and more. You came in to a big open room the walls were black and the ceiling was shimmering in a neon pink color. The place was truly crowded and people were dancing like crazy on the floor, you blushed as you saw people dancing even worse then L.joe and the girl that night. Zico put his arm around your shoulders and led you towards the VIP section, the bouncer looked at Zico then at you. He raised an eyebrow and looked back at Zico, you could see Zico's eyes get narrowed and he took a step towards the guy.
"Don't ing look at her with that expression." The guy flinched and nodded, then he opened the rope and Zico held out his hand for you to walk in before him. When you had gone in he turned to the bouncer and gave him another hard look "I'm watching you."

You and Zico walked over towards the sofas in the VIP area, he had his arm around your shoulders and you had your arm around his waist. U-Kwon and Nana looked up at the same time.
"Wow." U-Kwon smirked at the sight of the two of you. Nana leaned over to him and pointed at you.
"They sure looks like a couple huh?" She smiled when she saw you laugh at something Zico said. *That's it Zico you better make her happy* U-Kwon smiled, he had never seen the leader so openly affectionate to someone before.

Zico looked up and saw the group smiling at you "What are you starring at?" He tilted his head trying to figure out what made them all look at the two of you so funny. U-Kwon shrugged his shoulder and chuckled.
"Nothing We just didn't think the love couple would show up at all." He winked at you and even if you knew he was only joking it made you blush. Zico on the other hand just rolled his eyes at his friend.
"Aish way to embarrass her." He squeezed your waist with his hand and gazed down at you, then he realized something. *She didn't talk back to U-Kwon..and.. She's blushing?* He felt his heart do a back flip in his chest as he thought about the possibility that you actually liked him.

You sat in between Zico and Nana on the sofa, you and her were looking at the people in the place. She was making funny comments about them and it made you giggle. Zico and U-Kwon was deep in a conversation and it looked like they were planning something. You turned to Zico and poked him in the side, it made him jump in his seat.
" woman! Don't scare me like that!" You giggled and made puppy eyes at him.
"Mianhae." He just smiled and rolled his eyes *Damn she's cute* "What are you two up to?" You nodded at U-Kwon and Zico smirked.
"If I told you then it wouldn't be a secret. So sorry baby" He winked making you pout "You'll see." He grinned at U-Kwon who chuckled. You knew he wasn't going to tell you so you turned back to Nana who was pointing to one of your former classmates over at the bar.

Nana pulled you up from the sofa "Come on hunnie let's dance!" She dragged you towards the dance floor and you gave Zico a helpless look. He chuckled and punched U-Kwon on the arm.
"You dance with Nana." U-Kwon nodded and walked over to the dance floor together with the leader. They found the two girls laughing in the outer part of the crowd. Zico slapped U-Kwon a high five and walked up to you.
You were enjoying yourself dancing with your best friend as you felt someone grabbing your hand, pulling you into the crowd. When you reached the center of the floor he spun you around so your back was against his chest. Softly he moved his lips over your cheek to your neck, you felt a shiver run down your back as he pressed his lips against your skin.
"Dance with me." Zico mumbled against your neck, it gave you goose bumps and all you could do was to nod. The two of you started to move together with the music, you had never been this close to him before. There were not even an inch between him and you and you could feel the heat from his chest on your back.

Nana and U-Kwon was dancing a bit further away from you and they studied what was going on with their friends. Nana couldn't stop smiling as he saw how much love there was in Zico's eyes when he gazed at you. There were no question about it, he was in love. She looked at U-Kwon who was smiling just as cheesy as she was.
"Zico loves her more then just a friend huh?" U-Kwon turned away from the scene and looked at her, still smiling.
"Well isn't that ing obvious? Look at him, there could go off a bomb in here right now an he would be clueless." Nana laughed and U-Kwon pulled her closer. "Oh.. here we go." He nodded towards you and Zico and Nana tried to figure out what he was talking about.
"What's gonna happen?" She looked at U-Kwon who smirked and pushed her head in the direction of the couple
"Just..watch.."

Your body was rolling against Zico's perfectly, suddenly he spun you around and wrapped his arms around your waist closing the gap between you. You laced your arms around his neck and smiled. He started to lean in, closer and closer. You felt his warm fresh breath on your cheek and blushed, he was now only an inch away. His eyes fell on your soft pink lips, he swallowed hard *This is it* Then he leaned in for the kill. Your eyes closed on their own as you felt his lips pressed against yours. He tightened the hold on you as he deepened the kiss, you didn't know how or why but in that moment it was like nothing else existed but the two of you. You knew your heart should be broken still but somehow it felt like it was being glued together again. And there it was, as he slowly released you from the kiss and your eyes met his you felt it. Your heart, once again went ba-dum.