The letter.

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

23. November 2011

I really don't know how to start this, I mean it's not like any of you are going to read this anyway. I know he will stop it before it reaches Korea but I guess it's worth a try. It has now been around two month since he forced me to leave the country and I can't believe time has passed so quickly. I don't know what to tell you all, you have probably stopped looking for me by now. If you ever did that is. But I don't blame you, it's not like I was someone important.

I couldn't believe how easy it was for him to get me out of the country, no one even looked at him funny. They must have noticed though I had bruises all over my body and I'm pretty sure my black eye showed long before the plane left the ground. Still no one tried to help me, I guess they were scared. I would have been too if I were in their shoes, I know what he can do by now. It was a long plane ride here, I tried to sleep through most of it but it didn't work. He tried to keep me entertained with movies and music. I didn't know why he was so nice to me back then, it's like he's bipolar or something. Maybe he had to be so people on the plane didn't notice the fact that he was kidnapping me.

Anyway since I know that he will stop this letter there is no point in telling you were we are now, it's not like you're going to come and find me either way. I don't like it over here, people here are not as nice as back home. He made me color my hair again so no one would recognize me as a missing person. It's now blonde again, I don't mind. He keeps saying that I should be happy for the fact that he takes care of me even though I despise him. I guess that's true I've been really mean to him since we got here. I just wish that one day he will have enough of it and send me home. Like that's ever going to happen. He has a girlfriend now, she is really pretty and nice too. We usually talk during the nights when he's out. I don't tell her much about my life back in Korea, she is his girlfriend after all and I don't want her to know.

I hope that my aunt isn't to upset about the whole thing, I never want her to worry about me. She has to much in her life as it is. And I hope that Nana has found someone to love by now, she's a sweet girl and I still can't believe that none of the boys in school can't see that. As for the rest of you, I hope that you keep your health, remember that's the most important thing. Don't cause to much trouble back home and keep Nana safe for me.

And Zico... I want to tell you to find a new girl... But I can't.. I know I'm selfish but I will always love you. If you find someone new I'll be happy for you. And if I'll ever come back to Korea then I'll make sure to visit you first. I miss you more and more with every day that passes and I hope that you haven't forgotten about me already. I love you Babo.

I want to promise you all that one day I will return to Korea, one way or another. This is not the way to live, every day here is hell. I hope I will get to see you again and I hope you all know how much I love you. I better go before he caught me writing this. I would like to tell you not to lose hope but that would make me a hypocrite.

Saranghae ~~~~~~~

The womans hand started to shake while she read the letter, it was stained with tears at the end of it. She could tell that the person who wrote it didn't have much hope for ever returning back home. It burned in her heart as she thought about what the girl had gone through all this time without her loved ones. She turned to the side in the bed and gazed over the sleeping figure of her husband. Lightly she placed a hand on his arm and shook him.
"Honey?" The man just tossed a bit in his sleep, she shook him a little more and she could see him slightly opening one of his eyes.
"Can we go to Korea? I have something I want to return." The man just nodded and went back to sleep, she leaned back in the bed and looked at the letter with a smile on her lips. *He won't stop it I'll make sure of that ~~~~~~*