Trouble in paradise.

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

You had a great time with the stranger on the dance floor, the two of you laughed and he kept making funny comments about other people on the floor. You really relaxed and enjoyed yourself.
"So... Let me get this straight when you leave the floor I will never see you again?" He spun you around so you faced him with your hand on his chest, you laughed and poked him.
"Who knows. I'm here and there we might run in to each other." He sighed but kept a smile on his lips.

Zico wasn't in the mood to go to the club but Block B couldn't go without their leader, he dragged his feet as he walked in. The loud music hit him making him frown, this was so not what he wanted to do tonight. U-kwon walked over to the dance floor and found someone to dance with right away. The rest of the guys sunk down in one of the sofas that was placed around the room. Zico leaned against the wall next to it while looking out on the dance floor. Suddenly a girl caught his eyes. She was moving her body in a way that made his heart skip *Strange* he shook his head but his eyes kept following her body up, from the white jeans that showed off her long legs to the oversized T-shirt that didn't want to stay up on her shoulder. The girl turner around and he choked on his saliva. *What the hell?* He straightened up at the same time as B-Bomb had spotted her.

"Hey isn't that ~~~~ dancing with Daegun?" He glanced over at Zico who was clutching his hands into tight fists. "Damn L.joe would be furious if he saw that."
"I'll get her. Just..."

"We got your back Hyung." B-bomb nodded as he knew how bad things could get when Daegun was involved in them. That was the one thing Teen Top and Block B had in common, both of the gangs hated Daegun and his crew.

You looked up as you felt someone pulling you away from the guy by the arm.
"What the hey! Zico?! What are you doing?!" You pulled your arm out of his grip and starred at him. "I believe I asked you a question?" You tilted your head at him and folded your arms over your chest.
"And I believe you're making a mistake. As much as I hate your boyfriend he is still your boyfriend and that...thing.. over there is the worst person he knows. So if you want to stay with him then come with me. If not then fine by me I wouldn't be sad about it." You starred at Zico, he had never stood up for L.joe before so you knew that this must be bad. You felt a hand on your shoulder and looked back.
"Hey is this guy bothering yo-- What the hell Zico?!" Daegun stepped up besides you and put his arm around your shoulder "What are you doing with her? Wait! Don't tell me you're Zico's girl?!" He yelped and starred at you, you shook your head making him relax.
"But she is L.joe's." Zico growled and pulled you behind him "So I suggest you stay away from her Daegun!" You looked at the two guys, the tension was unbelievable.
"Stop it. We didn't do anything Zico we just danced. Daegun-shii it was nice meeting you but I have to go hope you understand." With that you rolled your eyes and walked in front of Zico towards the door.

Just as you were about to leave the club with Block B you could've sworn you heard CAP's voice. You told the guys to wait for a minute as you walked back to the floor. Zico followed you since he was worried that Daegun would try something with you now that he knew who you belong to. Suddenly he bumped into your back making you trip forward. He put his hand around your waist to prevent you from hitting the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He furrowed his eyebrows and glared at you, but you didn't answer. You just starred out on the dance floor. "Hey what's wrong?" He tried to see what it was that made you stop and soon enough he also saw it. L.joe was dancing with a girl... They weren't so much dancing but practically making love on the dance floor. He felt the anger boil in him and he covered your eyes with his hand.
"You don't need to see this." Just as he turned you around the girl kissed L.joe on the lips. You felt your heart break into million tiny pieces, you felt like you wanted to cry for a thousand years but still no tears came to your eyes. You were just numb, you didn't even feel your heart race or your pulse going up. Zico on the other hand couldn't take it anymore. He pushed you over to P.O with dark eyes.
"Take her out. What ever you do don't let her back in here. Take her over to our place I'll be right there." Then he walked towards the crowd again.

"Hey idiot!"
L.joe spun around at the sound of a guy's voice. "Zico?" He raised an eye brow at him, he could clearly see that Zico was up to something he looked pissed off. Zico saw black, he wanted to kill him for what he did to you. He bit his teeth shut and punched L.joe straight in the face. L.joe stumbled backwards and hit the floor hard.
"WHAT THE ?!"
Zico pulled him up by the collar and looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you have any idea how badly you ed up tonight?!" He growled and your face flashed before his eyes.
"What are you talking about?!" L.joe tried to get out of his grip but there were no use Zico was clearly furious and had no plans on letting go just yet.
"Who is she to you?" He nodded towards the girl standing behind L.joe.
L.joe glanced back and shrug his shoulders "No one we just met."
"So you kiss people you just met?" Zico was now more then furious. L.joe just shrugged his shoulders again causing Zico to tighten his hold on him even more.
"She saw that you know." L.joe's eyes grew wide.
"WHO?!" In his head the panic had already struck, he knew very well who Zico was talking about. *She was here?!*
"You're such a ing idiot! Stay away from her if you know what's best for you." He dropped L.joe to the floor and walked out of the club.