You said no?!

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

Nana was laughing along with the rest of Block B as they made their way over to the rollercoaster, they had agreed on giving you and Zico some time alone. Everyone knew that he was waiting for an answer from you and what ever you were going to answer him it was best that you two were alone. Nana bit her lip and glanced over in the direction of the entrence *Please don't reject him.* She looked over at U-Kwon who was starring in the same direction as she was. She moved a little closer to him.
"What do you think she's going to answer?" She glanced up at him and bit her lip again. U-Kwon moved his attention to her and shook his head.
"I don't know. All I know is that if she says no we'll have one ed up leader." He made a face that was so far away from his usal happy one, it made Nana even more worried. She hadn't liked Zico in the beginning it was true but what also was true was the fact that he really had shown how much he loved you. He had never left your side. Not even when you were with L.joe, she had seen how heartbroken Zico had been every time he saw you with that guy. But still he had never backed away from you. Plus she really enjoyed spending time with Block B, they really was a bunch of goofballs.

She glanced over att smilingboykwon and he looked at her with big eyes.
"Wae?" She just laughed and waved her hand at him
"Nothing I'm just.. I really like being here with you guys." U-Kwon smiled back at her then he pointed towards the entrence
"Incoming"
Nana turned around slowly as if she was scared to look to see in what state Zico and you was going to be. Zico was walking a bit after you with a frown on his face, he didn't look at you. You were rubbing your arms as if you were cold and didn't lift your eyes from the ground, you glanced over at Zico and sighed just to bring your eyes back to the ground. She couldn't belive it, it was clear to her that yes hadn't been the answer.
"WHAT?! YOU SAID NO?!" Nana didn't know what to think she looked from you to Zico then back to you "What the hell is going on here?!" The rest of Block B was awkwardly starring at the two of you and it actually looked like P.O was going to cry. None of them had expected that you would reject the leader and all of them knew that you were the first girl Zico had confessed to. Making this rejection an even bigger deal, they could only imagine how their leader felt right now.

Then there was the awkward silence, no one dared to say anything and you didn't lift your eyes from the ground. They saw Zico moving closer to you and Nana frowned *What is he doing?* then he put his arms around your waist from behind and put his head on your shoulder just like Kyung had done earlier. Now the two of you couldn't hold the laughter in anymore. You put your hand on his cheek and smiled at him.
"Got yah!" Zico winked at the group and their jaws were on the ground.
"She said yes?!" Nana didn't know what to think right now, the two of you really did seem so upset when you came over but now he was hugging you so loving and you didn't take your eyes off him. Zico just chuckled and hugged you more.
"Offcourse she said yes. No one says no to the leader of Block B!" He took one of his hands from your wais to salute the guys making you roll your eyes.
"Please you should've seen how nervouse the leader of Block B was out there." You prentended to shake as if you were scared, Zico just laughed and kissed you on the cheek.
"That's cause you're so damn  scary baby." He snuggled with the back of your neck and it made you giggle. The rest of the group just stood there totally shocked, U-Kwon was the first to snap out of it.
"Ey congrats! Now let's go ride something!" He smiled at you and slapped Zico on the shoulder. The rest finally came back to life and was now jumping up and down laughing, Nana ran over and hugged you.
"I knew you liked him! I knew it!" You just laughed and pushed her over to U-Kwon
"Please save me!" He just smiled and took Nana's hand while walking over to the rollercoaster. You turned around to face Zico as the rest of the guys walked after U-Kwon and Nana. You put your arms around his neck and tilted your head.

"Did you really think I would say no?" He just smiled and placed his forehead against yours while he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.
"I was terrified out there, you're ing daebak woman ofcourse you could've said no!" You laughed at him
"Stop calling me woman" He pulled you even closer and you felt his breath on your lips.
"Fine then I'll just call you baby....baby.." He pressed his lips against yours and you were just about to kiss him back when P.O shouted at you.
"EY THERE'S KIDS HERE KEEP IT CLEAN!" Zico rolled his eyes and mumbled something about killing the maknae as you dragged him over to the others.