Thank you.

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

30 December 2011
Dear Unnie.
I can't begin do describe how thankful I am for the fact that you got him to bring me back to Korea. I am truly sorry that I didn't tell you anything about it back there but I didn't want to burden you with any more. I know you already know some things that you don't like about how he was before he met you. But Please Unnie don't judge him to hard, I do believe that he changed after he met you. If he didn't then he would never had brought me back here.

I have been here for nearly a month now and I still can't believe that I am back here for good....

You was going to continue to write on the letter when you felt a pair of arms sneak around your waist, Zico then rested his head on your shoulder.
"Continue that later babe I've got something for you."

He spun you around in the chair and held his hand out for you to grab. You just smiled at him, he was still as cute as when you left. You placed your hand in his and let him pull you up out of the chair, he then walked you out of the house to the back. He looked up at the stars in the sky and you gasped. It was so beautiful, everywhere you looked were tiny twinkling stars. Zico came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. The two of you just stood there for the longest time, just watching the stars shine back at you. Suddenly you felt a weight on your finger, you looked down and this time it wasn't a star that twinkled back at you. It was a beautiful silver ring. You gasped and looked at Zico who was smiling.
"I know we can't get married until we're out of High School and I don't want you to think I'm crazy or something but I want to promise you that I will be here for you...forever." He leaned in and kissed you on the forehead, you were still stunned over what he just did. "So..what do you say? Will you be mine? Forever?" He bit his lip just like he had done that night when he asked you to be his for the first time, you reached out and caressed his cheek with your index finger.
"I'll be yours babo.. forever." He pulled you against him and you wrapped your arms around his waist. This was all you ever wanted, to be back in his arms for good. You rested your head against his chest and looked up at the stars. *See mother I did find someone who will love me forever.*

 


A lot of updates in one day ^^ lol that was mostly cause I'm bored today xD
Byt yeah.. so.. That was it.. It wasn't as long as I would have liked but still ^^
I want to thank you all for the support on this story, it's sad that its over :( But who knows I might take it up in the future :)
Thank you so much for all of your comments, I read every single one of them and that's what makes it fun to write.
I hope that you have enjoyed this story and that you keep your health :)

~Anna