Back to norma---nevermind

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

It had been a week since the whole deal with L.joe in the club. You had been avoiding everyone except Block B and Nana. You and Nana had basically been living at Block B's place. And they didn't mind it at all, even if you still couldn't believe that it had happened and you wished that it wasn't true, Block B had managed to cheer you up. Even if it was only temporarily. As you started to feel a little more like yourself you decided to go back to school, even if that meant the risk of seeing him again. But this time things would be different, now he was just another student. Just like before this whole thing started.

"Come on just say it!"
You shook your head at Nana and closed your locker, she blocked your way.
"Just say it. It will feel better."
You looked at the ground *I can't say it not yet* again you shook your head "I can't.. If I say it.. then it actually has happened." You looked up and met her eyes.
"Come on hunnie.. just say it.. He.." You bit your bottom lip.
"He.. He.. He chea... he---" you met eyes with a student in the corridor, those eyes, they were just as sad, confused and heartbroken as yours. Nana noticed that you had dozed off and turned around.
"Uh oh.." She watched as L.joe started to walk towards you *this will get ugly* suddenly he was stopped by CAP, the leader pulled him back by the arm and it looked like he was trying to talk some sense into the younger one.

"Don't do this." CAP pulled him back away from you. L.joe struggled to get out of his grip.
"I have to. I have to tell her that I'm sorry. I have to get her back!" he growled and tore one of CAP's hands off him.
"She will hate you. You know that right?"
L.joe froze as his hyung had stated what should have been so obvious, ofcourse you hated him. If you hadn't then you would have been the one who was an idiot. L.joe's shoulders slumped down and he looked up at CAP.
"I don't know what to do. I drove her right in the arms of Zico." CAP patted him on the shoulder.
"It's going to work out okay? If she still loves you then you will win her back. And if she doesn't then you should be happy for her no matter what."
L.joe knew it was true but still he couldn't take what his friend just had said.
"It's cause you want her isn't it hyung?!" L.joe snapped and pushed CAP's other hand off. "You just waited for me to do this so you could "help me" to things up even more!"
Now L.joe really had done it, CAP wasn't even irritated with him anymore, he was pissed off. CAP took a step closer to the younger one and glared down at him.
"Do you know how many times I wished that it was me who was with her? Do you? Do you have any idea how badly it hurt when she went for you?! But did I ever try to break you up?! Did I ever not support the two of you?! I did everything so you two would be happy cause SHE deserved it. YES I love her it's true but I love you to and if it takes me to be unhappy so that you two could be happy....then I was prepared to take it. I'm not trying to take her away from you, that part you did all by yourself. But I swear that if you go up to her now she will hate you for life. Is that what you want?"
L.joe hung his head and shook it, CAP was right he had never done anything besides supported you and L.joe. He had never failed to be the good leader of the group. L.joe sighed.
"Sorry man." CAP just grabbed his shoulder.
"It's okay but if you say something like that again I will be the one punching you in the face. Got it?"

Nana watched as L.joe turned around and walked away *What? He isn't going to make a big scene?* She studied as CAP turned his attention towards you, there was something in his eyes. She jumped slightly as she remembered the little connection you and CAP had before the whole thing with L.joe. *Is he really going to try something now?* She couldn't help but to get a bit excited about it, after all she had voted for CAP from the start. Even though she liked how Zico treated you like the princess in his life, CAP just had that safe feeling to him. Like he would love you forever. She smiled as he met her eyes, she could see him twitch when she nodded in approval.

Then she turned to you and hugged your arm.
"What was that for?" you looked at her smiling "you're happy?" She nodded her head like a little kid.
"Yep cause you know what hunnie? I have a feeling you will be just fine."
You took a deep breath and gave her a little smile, somehow you knew that too. But what you didn't know was that there were someone watching the two of you. Someone who liked seeing that smile on your lips. Someone who hoped that he could make you smile more often, very soon.

 


First of Congrats to Tin Tap xD Good Job!
And I hope you guys (the readers not teen top well teen top to but hey) are doing good :D
I'm finally not sick anymore :D Yay! But I'm addicted to twitter instead >.< lol! Do Twitter rehab exist? :P
Take care of yourselves and thank you for the support!