You've changed.

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

.You sat down in your desk with a smile on your face, you had to admit it Zico WAS cute. The cold, harsh, dangerous leader was cute. You put your head down on the desk and looked out the window. *I wonder what he's doing now.*

"What's with the smile?" Nana smirked while sitting down in the desk next to you, she pulled up her bag to take her books out. You just smiled back at her.
"Secret~" You sang as you knew it was going to drive her crazy. But to your surprise she just laughed at you.
"You really think anything having to do with Z-I-C-O is a secret huh? Aren't you adorable.." She ruffled your hair making you pout at her.
"Wae? What do you know?"
She laughed again and leaned back in her chair "Well.. I'm just gonna say that you should be happy that he didn't make the posters." You shot up from your desk and starred at her.
"THE POSTERS?!" The rest of the students in the room was starring at you but you didn't care. Nana on the other hand was folded over her desk laughing.
"You should've seen your face hunnie!" She struggled to breath through another laugh attack "Omo you should've seen it!" She squealed. You frowned and sat back down *Why do I always believe her?* You pouted your lips and tried to ignore her laughter.
"Aigo I'm sorry hunnie but that was funny. Anyway yeah everyone knows about him confessing to you. I wouldn't be surprised if the thought about posters actually went trough that guys head. He is freaking crazy.... in a good way" She added the last one with a wave of her hand as if she was fighting off invisible bugs. It made you giggle.
"I know someone else who's crazy too." You said and poked her in the ribs, making her jump in her seat.
"Ey! Don't poke me!" Now it was her turn to pout and you had to admit it was adorable. You reached over and lightly pinched her cheeks.
"Aigo aren't YOU adorable." You laughed making her pout even more.
"Aish you're way to comfortable with me now.." She stuck her tongue out at you "You've changed."
You giggled and swung your arm around her shoulders "And you love me for it." She just smiled and poked you on the cheek.

Nana pulled you out of the school laughing.
"Come on slowpoke!" You just shook your head at her *How can she be so hyper all the time?* She pulled you over to the gates and pointed out in the street. "Look kitty!" You spun around and saw Block B standing leaning against their motorcycles with KittyKwon in the front smirking back at you.
"Yo! Got orders to bring the two of you to the leader." He winked and walked up to you, then he grabbed your arm but you pulled yourself out of his grip.
"I'm not riding with you!" You skipped up to the other guys and swung your arm around Kyung's arm. "I'm riding with him!" You stuck your tongue out to U-Kwon making him frown.
"Why would you chose that over me?"
Kyung laughed and put his arms around you "Cause girl's got taste!" He looked down at you still smiling "So ready to go?" You nodded and followed him to the motorcycle. Nana was left behind with open, she couldn't believe how comfortable you had become with Block B. And especially not with that sleazy Kyung. U-Kwon got up next to her and poked her arm.
"Hey don't worry about her, he wouldn't dare to try anything. He knows that if he does he'll be dead meat when Zico gets his hands on him." U-Kwon chuckled and held his hand out to Nana. "So I hope you'll be riding with me." Blushing she put her hand in his and nodded.