Off to the petstore..

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

"I need a break meet me outside Kube." You stood in front of your closet talking to Nana on the phone.
"Kube?! You do know that's a nightclub right?" Nana laughed and you frowned at your reflection in the mirror.
"No kidding? I thought it was a petstore... Now come on and hurry up I'll meet you there in 30 min."
After you hung up you pulled out a pair of white torn up skinny jeans and a black oversized cropped T-shirt that hung down on one shoulder, you ruffled up your hair that was brown at the moment and skipped down the stairs. You didn't bother to take a bag so you put your cards and the phone in your pocket and stuck your feet in a pair of black shiny sneakers. You had decided to have fun and not to let L.joe bring your weekend down, you had spent the last two weeks worrying about him and now it was time to move on. If he wanted you, then it was up to him.

You ran all the way to Kube from the bus station *I should have said an hour* you thought as you struggled to catch your breath. Nana was standing outside the club looking stunning in a pair of black skinny jeans, a white ripped tank top and a blinged out hoodie. You walked up to her and gave her a hug.
"Hey bestie! Wow! That's hot!" you pointed at her sweatshirt and she laughed.
"Look who's talking! Are you trying to make somebody jealous?" She tilted her head and smirked.
"I'm trying to have fun! Come on!" You pulled her to the front door of the club and you got in without any problem.

You were stunned with how big the place was, the hallway was full with pictures of famous idols and there was a big dance floor with balconies all around it. You just stood there taking it all in, looking at all the dancing people in the crowd. Most of them looked like they could be in college but to be honest many of them probably were even younger then you. Nana pulled on your arm
"Come on let's get a drink first" She walked around the dance floor over to a little bit calmer area with a silver barcounter, you sat down on the stools and glanced over at her. She leaned over the counter looking for the bartender.
"Have you been here before?" You raised an eyebrow at your best friend who just winked back.

"Hey! Nana! Long time no see!" The bartender slapped her a high five and turned to you "And you brought a friend, really pretty." He his lips earning him a slap on the head from Nana.
"Keep your mind out of the gutter thank you! This is my best friend ~~~~~~~."
He laughed and held out his hand "Nice to meet you ~~~~~~ I'm Seongwon." You shook his hand and gave him a smile.
"Nice to meet you. Seems like you know my bestie quiet well." You kept your eyebrow raised at her making him laugh again.
"You could say that. She's like part of the furniture." He chuckled and handed the two of you a coke. "Since I know your age." He winked and went back to wiping of the counter. Nana rolled her eyes at him.

As you sat there talking with Nana and Seongwon a guy came up, he tilted his head and smirked. 
"Well isn't it my little Nana?" Both of you turned your head towards the direction of the voice. The guy was really good looking, he had strong features, big dark eyes, messy black hair and could be around 19. Nana smiled and jumped up to hug him.
"Yoojun Oppa!" He chuckled and hugged her back. "Hun meet my favorite Oppa! Yoojun this is ~~~~~ my best friend. ~~~~~ this is Yoojun we grew up together." She smiled and you bowed to him. 
"Annyohaseyo Yoojun -shii."
He laughed and waved his hand in front of him "Aish just.. err call me Oppa you don't need to be formal. Since you're a friend of Nana then you're a friend of mine." He smiled and you smiled back *I like him already*
"So do you girls want to dance?" He started backing out towards the dance floor and Nana followed him waving at you to come with them. But you just shook your head
"You go ahead I'll be out in a minute." Truth was that you didn't want to disturb her and Yoojun, you hated being the third wheel. You took another sip of your coke and Seongwon came over. He leaned against the counter with his elbows next to you.
"Not gonna dance?"
"Nope I don't want to be the third wheel."

You laughed and took a sip of the coke. Seongwon chuckled and glanced at you.
"You won't have any trouble finding someone else to dance with." He winked and looked over at a guy who was shouting over the bar. "Got to go cutie." He shot you a smile and you smiled back.

"Hey." You turned your head, a guy with dark hair, a black shirt, black pants, black sneakers and a silver chain around his neck was standing leaning against the bar next to you. You slightly nodded at him.
"Hi."
He moved closer to you so you would hear him over the music. "Are you here alone? You know girls should really not go to places like this alone." He looked around the room and frowned "Things can get ugly." You smiled at his concern.
"Thanks for caring but I'm not here alone." You nodded towards the dance floor "My friend is in there somewhere." He brightened up and grabbed your hand.
"Well then you should be there too come on!" Before you could say anything you were pulled away to the dance floor.
Seongwon had just returned from the customer to see you being dragged away towards the crowd he frowned and tried to get a better look at the guy who was holding your hand. "Wait wasn't that? Naah that can't be." he shook his head and high fived his friend who sunk down on one of the stools.