It doesn't look like it!

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

You leaned your head against the door frame as you watched Zico jumping on to the motorcycle and speeding away out into the night. You sighed and took a deep breath of the night air. It was light and refreshing, but you could feel it starting to make the hair on your bare arms rise. You stepped back in and closed the door behind you. There were no point in staying up any longer, you would just be bored. Instead you walked up the stairs and the lights in your room, then you walked over to the closet and pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.


As you slumped down on your bed you glanced over at your phone *Should I just text him?* You didn't want to be the annoying girlfriend who always nag her boyfriend but you missed him. *Well if he doesn't want to talk to me he can just.. not text back I guess* you crawled over the bed and grabbed your phone.

From: Me
Hey. I miss you.

You threw the phone on the bed and the TV, it was a show with the new idol groups of the year. You watched as some guys made their way on to the stage. *How can every idol look like a model?* You watched in awe as they nailed their performances and were perfectly in sync with each other. One day you wished that you could stand on a big stage like that and perform. But that will never happen and you knew it, why would someone like you get a chance like that? You shook your head and layed down on the bed on your stomach. You heard your phone beep and reached for it.

From: Nana
Are you watching?! Omo! They are so cute!

From: Me
Yeah. Watching

From: Nana
Something wrong?

From: Me
Nothing. Nothing at all.

From: Nana
He didn't come tonight either did he?

From: Me
It's okay :) See you tomorrow I'm gonna sleep.

You threw the phone to the other side of the bed and went back to watching the show, you didn't want to sleep but you didn't want to talk about L.joe anymore either. You must had fallen asleep to the TV, you felt the sunshine beaming in on your face and slowly opened one of your eyes. *Aish! I want to sleep!* Then you sat straight up in bed *OMO SCHOOL!* You looked at your clock, you only had 30 minutes to get there, in panic you rushed to get dressed. Then you grabbed an apple from the kitchen and jogged towards the school.

"Whoa! Did he come last night after all?" Nana stopped you in the corridor smirking. You brushed through your hair with your fingers and shot her an angry look.
"I overslept." You hissed and started to walk to class, she skipped around next to you talking about some Jjang who called her last night.You were really not in the mood today so you focused on getting to class instead.

Suddenly you heard girls gasping and swooning down the hall *Wae?*  You looked around the corner and saw Teen Top standing leaning against your locker. The only one you couldn't see was L.joe, you tensed up your jaw and prepared yourself to just walk past them. *I'm not even going to think about him today!* you looked straight ahead and started to walk. As you got closer to them they pushed them self up from the lockers and watched you.

Just as you were about to pass them an arm pushed out in front of you forcing you to stop. You glanced over at the owner *L.joe?* You moved your focus up to his hair, it was no longer blonde but a honey brown color. You raised and eyebrow at it but then shrugged it off, you were not going to give in to him today. Inside you were both sad and angry at the same time. How could he just show up here after ignoring you for all this time. He wrapped his hand around your waist and tried to pull you closer to him, but you just pushed his hand away and took a step back.

"Wae? Baby?" He titled his head at you but you refused to meet his eyes.
"What do you want?" The tone of your voice was cold and harsh and it made him twitch slightly.
"I wanted to see you." He took a step closer to you and you in return took a step back.
"So what? Now after 2 weeks I'm suddenly interesting again?" You heard how cold your voice sounded and bit your lip.
"What do you mean? You're always interesting to me! I freaking love you!"
You snapped your head around and met his eyes, he flinched when he saw the anger in your big brown eyes and swallowed hard.
"It doesn't look like it!" With that you grabbed Nana's arm and pulled her with you to class. Leaving a shocked L.joe behind you in the corridor.