Confession

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

The club was still moving, the music was ear deafening and the heat radiated from all the dancing bodies. You sat down on the sofa with your head on Zico's shoulder. He softly gazed down at you with love filling his eyes, he couldn't believe that he had just shared such a intimate moment with you. You had actually kissed him back, he couldn't be any happier right now. He frowned when he saw you yawn for the fifth time in a row, he moved his shoulder so you looked up at him.
"Are you tired baby?" You didn't want to end his night so you shook your head but another yawn gave you away, you blushed and hung your head.
"Mianhe~ I guess I'm a little tired."
Zico smiled *How can someone be that cute* He took your hand in his and pulled you closer to him.
"Want me to take you home?"
You just shook your head. "No you should have fun. I'll be fine." He slid his index finger over your lips and you blushed again.
"Come on I'll take you home. I'm happy if I get to be with you just a little more." You couldn't believe how sweet the otherwise hard and cold leader was. He stood up and helped you get out of the sofa. He slapped P.O on the shoulder.
"I'm taking her home, make sure U-Kwon takes Nana home later." P.O saluted the leader and walked over to the other guys.

He drove you back to your house and turned off the motorcycle. You slipped down on the ground and pulled the helmet from your head.
"Thanks for the ride. I had fun tonight." You smiled at him and turned to leave, he didn't want to be without you just yet. You felt his hand grip around your arm and you stopped to look back at him. Zico jumped off the motorcycle and slid his hand around your waist.

"I don't want you to leave me." He sighed and traced your cheek with his fingers, you felt your heart speed up as you got all warm inside. You surprised yourself when you heard the words
"Want to come in?" escape your lips. The smile on his face made it worth it, it looked like he had won the lottery.
You walked over to the front door and unlocked it. As you all the lights in the living room he kicked off his shoes over by the door and snuck up behind you. You felt a pair of arms sneaking around your waist followed by his hot breath on your neck. You turned around and his face were so close that your noses slightly touched.

"You know something?"
You shook your head at him, as you saw him leaning closer you bit your lip. You had liked the kiss in the club but you didn't know if you could handle two on the same night. He stopped just as his lips brushed against yours.
"I love you." His breath tickled your lips and you smiled.
"I already know that babo." You lightly knocked your forehead against his. He tightened the grip on you and fixed his eyes gazing into yours.
"Not like that...." He took a deep breath and you saw how serious he was "I really love you. Please be mine?"
You felt your heart flip flopping in your chest and his words were spinning around in your head "I really love you. Please be mine?...Please be mine?" There were a silence as you tried to take in what he just said. He cupped your chin forcing you to look at him.
"It's okay you don't need to answer me now. Just..think about it araso?" You nodded and placed your head against his chest as he hugged you.