..

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

Zico couldn't stand still in the dorm, you were coming back to Korea but not the way he wanted to. It really didn't matter, after he had killed Daegun for taking you away from him then you wouldn't have a husband anyway. The rest of the group was sitting on the sofas just looking at their leader, he was walking back and forth and there were no mercy in his eyes. B-Bomb knew one of the members in Daegun's crew, that's how he got all the information. The guy had promised to give them a call as soon as he was back. So now all they could do is wait.

Suddenly the phone rang making all of them jump in the seats, B-bomb reached for it but it got snatched away.
"Yeah?" Zico furrowed his eyebrows as he listened to the guy on the other end of the phone "Alright we'll be there." He shut it and threw it to B-bomb.
"They've landed come on." He didn't even look at the rest before he stepped out the door.
Nana and U-Kwon exchanged looks, they both knew that this wasn't going to be pretty.

As they reached the airport U-Kwon stepped in front of the leader and put his hands on his shoulders.
"Don't go and do anything stupid now okay? It's been a long time things change don't freak out when you see her okay?" But Zico just pushed his hands away and glared at him.
"I'll go just as crazy as I have to if I can get her back." He walked towards the rest of them inside the airport. B-Bomb was talking to the guy from Daegun's crew and he told them that he was the only one who was going to pick him up. He didn't know anything about Daegun's wife since he really didn't keep in contact with them after he left Korea. All he had heard was that she was young and pretty. Zico felt the anger in his stomach filling up, he couldn't believe that even Daegun had the guts to do this. The rest of Block B was prepared for world war three, they knew how hurt and worried their leader had been the last couple of month. There were no way he would give up without a fight.

Suddenly the guy looked up and nodded towards the doors "Here they come." Zico didn't know what to do with himself, he needed to see you before he acted. So he just stood there behind Kyung who seemed to be just as angry as he was. Daegun strolled over with a smirk on his face.
"Oh I see I get quiet the welcome here." He chuckled and raised his eyebrow at Zico who didn't take his eyes off his enemies. "And I thought you would sock me as soon as the plane hit Korean ground." Zico didn't even bother to answer him back, Daegun really didn't matter right now.
"I guess you all want to meet my wife." He took a few steps back and grabbed someone by the hand, then he pulled her with him towards the guys.
Zico's jaw hit the ground, he starred at the girl next to Daegun before he looked over at the rest of Block B who had the same looks on their faces. They couldn't believe their eyes.