I'm taking you for a ride.

Driving me crazy! [Part 2 of I am not your baby!]

People didn't even look as the couple passed them, to them it was just like any other teenage couple. The guy was clearly messing with the girl and she was trying to tell him to knock it off. It had been quiet the sweet scene if it hadn't been for that stain of blood on the girls cheek. But clearly that wasn't any of their problems, she probably just had jam for lunch. The guy carried her all the way out to the parkinlot before he dropped her on the dirty ground. He could clearly see the fear in her as she scrambled back to get away from him. The dust flew in the air as her shoes struggled to get a hold under her. The guy was just standing there, smiling. It was as if he enjoyed watching her struggle. When she finally managed to get herself up on her feet he just rolled his eyes and grabbed her by the hair. The girl was pushed down on her knees and he tilted her head back towards him.

"What you didn't think I was like the others?" He snickered and lowered himself to her level, his breath was on her cheek and the girl twitched as he blew some air on it. "You're right I'm not. They're pathetic, all of them fought over you but guess what. I'm gonna make you a very happy women when we get out of here. I mean who wouldn't be you would have the honor of being mine. You don't know how it drove me crazy first you rejected me for L.joe then you stood me up then I find out that you're with Zico! I just can't have that you see." He touched her over the neck and down to her shoulder, she tried to get away from him but he held on tight.

"You're not gonna run are you?" The guys voice was sharp and the girl twitched at the sound of it. He pushed her down on the ground with his boot to her back and she coughed loudly as her chest impacted with the hard surface. With the little energy she had left she turned herself around so that she was facing him and tried to push herself backwards. The guy just rolled his eyes at her and picked up a cell phone from his pocket.
"I'm done you can come pick me up now. Oh by the way." He made eyecontact with the girl and she froze "I'm bringing a friend." with that he hung up and started to walk over to her. He kneeled down next to the girl and caressed her cheek with his finger.
"Aren't you cute all scared and .." He traced her jawline with his index finger then he leaned closer to her ear. "Guess what.. I'm taking you for a ride. A long one." The guy stood up and dusted off his cloths. "So say bye bye Korea." The guy waved his hand at the surroundings and then looked back at her with a smile. "Why the sad face it's not like you're gonna miss it honey." He walked away from her and sat down on a bench closer to the road. She was left in the dust.

Her whole body was shaking but still she couldn't move, it was clear that she tried to run but she was too weak. Suddenly she collapsed making her body twitch as it made full contact with the cold ground.