Dinner&Guests;

I Love You Too

 

  

And so, the members finally knew about their secret, well partially.

It was another shooting for Jaejoong and Yoobin and today’s shooting involved a special dinner preparation. Not knowing who they were making dinner for, made a very nervous and frantic Panda Couple.

“Aish…can’t they give us some sort of hint on who will be our guests?”’

“Hmmm..reread the letter again. Maybe they left a clue for us.”

“Araso. But keep watch over the pot. I want tonight’s dinner to be cooked not burnt.” Yoobin teased.

“Yah! Are you mocking my cooking abilities?”

“Hmph…I’ve tasted better. Just kidding!” Yoobin stuck her tongue out as she walked into the living to grab the mission letter.

 

“Aish....this girl.” Jaejoong just shook his head as he smiled at Yoobin’s behavior.

Skimming through the letter for the hundredth time, there was no clue to who their guests would be.

The letter was simple and straightforward. All it said was the to cook dinner for eight guests including themselves, which had to be ready by 2:30 p.m.

“Aish…what kind of trick are you trying to play on us. Huh?” Yoobin said as she looked at the camera.

INTERVIEW:

Q: How do you feel about your mission?

Y: Chincha..we are so dead. We haven’t been familiarized with each but we have to entertain complete strangers. Aigo..I just hope everything will be run smoothly.

J: Ahh..I have complete faith we will succeed in this mission especially with my cooking skills. Binnie-ah is a bit nervous so I hope to be the one she can lean on today.

Q: Any idea of who might the mystery guests could be?

Y: Umm…no say really. My members?...but I don’t remember them mentioning anything. Joong’s parents?...Ahh…if it is I’m nervous. Otoke?!?!...

J:It’s not my members since I know they have a busy schedule. It couldn’t be my family for I haven’t contacted them in awhile…hmmm.. Binnie’s parents?..

END OF INTERVIEW

Finishing up on the last few touches on dinner, Jaejoong had to make sure everything turned out right. Yoobin cleaned the living room three times making sure she didn’t miss any corners.

Sighing with content, the doorbell rang causing the couple to scurry to the door.

Yoobin helped Jaejoong untie his apron while he fixed his hair.

They were greeted by three rowdy boys other wise known as Jaejoong’s members; Yoochun, Changmin, and Yunho.

Jaejoong as well as Yoobin was surprised to see the boys at their front doorsteps. She was taken back from Yunho’s presence.

She wasn’t sure how to act.

Nervously she greeted each one with a polite bow.

“Hyung are you gonna let us in or what?” Yoochun said as the maknae charged right through as he could smell the food.

Yunho apologized for the maknae’s behavior as everyone began to come in.

“Wahh…hyung your house is pretty sweet.”

“Yeh…oh, hello. Yoochun-imnida. It’s finally nice to meet hyung’s wife.” Yoochun reached his hand out for a shake.

Yoobin was still adjusting to Yunho’s presence. It felt strange to see her pretend husband and her boyfriend in the same room together especially when she was there too.

He acted like it was his first time meeting her and showed no other emotion. She wasn’t sure if she should be happy that he was trying to keep a low key about their relationship or her boyfriend was completely ignoring her.

“ahh…Yoobin-sshi, sorry for the surprise but we didn’t know we were coming over till manger hyung told us on the way.” Yunho curtly said.

“Anni…it’s ok. Come sit and make yourselves home. The other guests will be here shortly.”

As on queue the doorbell rang once again.

Yoobin and Jaejoong rushed towards the door as their guests tried to make themselves comfortable.

Yoochun was playing with the movable camera while Changmin was stuffing his face on some of the appetizers left on the table.

“Wahh!!! Unnie SURPRISE!” Sunmi said as the door opened causing Yoobin and Jaejoong to jump a bit.

“Ah.. Annyoung hasehyo! Sumni-imnida, Sunye-imnida, YeEun-imnida!”

“Wahh..so this is our Appa. Annyoung!” Sumni warmly greeted Jaejoong.

ahh..yeh.. annyoung hasehyo” as he bowed 90 degrees to the girls and they were deeply faltered by his gestures.

“Excuse my manners, please come in! You guys made it just in time.”

As the Wonder Girls came in the living room, they were greeted with some shocked DongBangShinki boys.

Each group respectively bowed to one another as they greeted one another.

Jaejoong and Yoobin began to serve the food on the table which made everyone cheer for joy for food.

“WAh!! Such a feast!” YeEun commented.

“You have out done yourself again hyung. You girls are in a for a treat since Jaejoong hyung’s cooking skills are amazing.” Changmin boasted about his hyung.

“Wahh..Unnie, you’re so lucky to have Jaejoong Appa.” Sumni said.

“Appa?” Yunho interrupted.

“Yeh…that’s our nickname for him since Yoobin unnie is like our Umma in the group.” Sunye stated.

“Ahh…I see.”

With the nervous tensions finally simmering down, the group began to chat freely and make a few laughs every now and then.

It was any fan-girls fantasy to see their idol groups interacting and having a good time.

With most of the food consumed in their stomachs, mainly Changmin’s it was off to the second stage for the gathering.

“Since we are here we should play games since you two are new couple.” Yoochun suggested.

“Game? Like what?” Sunye asked curiously.

Yoochun and Changmin looked at each other and simultaneously said in a cute-sy voice “Pokey GAME!!”

“What?” The girls seemed confused.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t played or seen this before. It’s when two people have something such as a edible food between their mouths and the purpose to eat most of it.”

“OHhh…”

“Changmin and I will be a team and two of you girls can be a team and the hyung and Yoobin-sshi can make another. The losing team will have to do as what the winners want. Araso?”

“Ok.”

YeEun and Sumni made up the girls team as Changmin and Yoochun made up the boys. Sunye and Yunho would be the judges to see who would win.

Everyone was nervously excited especially since they wanted to see how close the couple has been.

Jaejoong was all for it but he surely could not show it since s were around.

Yoobin was nervous especially with the piercing eyes of Yunho watching her every move.

He didn’t seem faze at all when the game came up.

Thinking to herself, Yoobin evilly smirked to herself to see how far she could push her boyfriend’s buttons.

Araso Oppa….we’ll see who is the winner in the end.

YeEun and Sumni went first and passed with breeze showing no sweat.

The girls obvisouly did not want to let the couple win so easily.

Next were Yoochun and Changmin, which caused great laughs for everyone as Changmin would be the one to bit off the stick from Yoochun.

“Yah…be gentle! Not so close!” Yoochun barely said as he held the chocolate stick between his lips.

“Sorry hyung, but I want to win. This will be quick.” Changmin said with determination as he gripped Yoochun’s face.

As the camera zoomed in it almost made it seem the boys touched lips.

Both faces were grossed out.

The Panda Couple was surely nervously but they had to give it their best shot.

“Ummm…Yoobin don’t worry just close your eyes and it will be over quickly.” Jaejoong said making the other girls giggle to themselves.

“Anni…I’ll do it.” Yoobin firmly stated making the rest shock, especially Yunho.

As the positioned themselves to get ready, everyone looked at them with much anticipation and held cameras to capture the moment.

 And before you knew it, Yoobin began to slowly crept her face closer to Jaejoong with both hands on the side of his face.

Jaejoong patiently waited with eyes closed yet deep inside he was jumping for joy.

Yunho was burning with jealously as the rest found this amusing.

Closer….closer…closer….crunch..lips touched?

“AHHH!!!

The room went crazy with the close skin contact of the couple.

“I have it on video! WAHH!!”

“They are going to be in so much trouble when this airs!

“OMO!!!”

Looking to see if they won, Changmin quickly threw away the evidence and said they lost.

“Yah..that’s not fair. How can we know you aren’t lying.” Jaejoong retaliated.

“Too bad hyung, you guys lost. Now for punishment. hmmm….” Yoochun began to tap his index finger on his chin.

“I know!...Hyung you should carry Yoobin as you carry her up and down.”

“Araso…” swiftly he carried Yoobin and began to sit then stand up.

Yoobin was completely embarrassed but as well as proud of Jaejoong to follow through with the punishment.

The dinner went through smoothly with both guests pleased.

Yet there was still some confronting later on....