honeymoon

I Love You Too

Arriving at the beautiful scenery of Nami Island, the JoongBinnie couple was ready to start their honeymoon vacation. With the camera crew ready to follow their every move, Yoobin and Jaejoong did not let it faze them. It seems as though they weren’t bothered by the constant following of the camera, but felt it was part of their surroundings.

“Binnie-ah, what would you like to do first?”

“Hmm…I really wanted to take a walk up in the mountains as those people are doing now.” Looking at what his wife was pointing to, Jaejoong happily agreed. They walked up the steep cliffs with the occasional picture taking. Both were enjoying their time. Yoobin saw some rocks piled up and wanted to do the same.

“Joongie, look. I think it’s one of those wishing piles. Let’s try.” Grabbing two stones nearby, she handed one to Jaejoong. She closed her eyes and started to think of wish. Please give me the courage to face the obstacles that come forth.

Looking at his wife, he couldn’t help be feel mesmerized by her cute-ness. He as well closed his eyes and began to make a wish. May Binnie-ah find happiness in life whether it be in her career or personal life. Give her strength.

Yoobin carefully set her stone on top of the other rocks hoping that it would not fall. After her, Jaejoong proceeded as well. Once both were finish with their wish making, they continued their walk up the cliffs.

It took them about 15 minutes to get a good view on the scenery, but it was worth it. Such beautiful landscape kept well preserved over the past centuries was definitely worth the walk. The couple was both in ‘aww’ by the countryside.

“Binnie-ah, let’s take a picture and send it to one of members. Make them jealous and wish they were in our shoes.”

“Araso.” Taking a picture of the two of them while the scenery was their background, both chose one member to send it to. Jaejoong chose Yunho while Yoobin picked Sohee.

“Omo..i already got a text back.” Yoobin replied dumbfounded.

“Chincha, what did she say?”

“She said..Omo, you two seem pretty close now. I guess we have a new family member! Keke ^--^”

~~

Yunho received the text from Jaejoong and became more envious of . Ahh…I can’t take this. I need to do something..Aish…I’ll just go to the gym.

Knowing his wife and member were having a good time did not sit well in his heart. He knew once Yoobin came home, there was alot of explaining. They really had to find a solution to this marriage before the situaion could get out of hand. Yunho felt the more Jaejoong spent time with Yoobin, the more he was slowly losing her. I think i need to tell them. Mianhae, Jaejoong but Yoobin is mine.

~~

Noticing didn’t reply back, he probably assumed he was just busy. After looking at the scenery, they both decided to head back down for more people seemed to be interested in the couple.

With the occasional helping hand while descending from the mountains, onlookers couldn’t help but get all giddy by how sweet the couple seemed.

They passed by some markets as well as restaurants. They bought couple key chains. It was a panda character, which came in the colors pink and blue. Yoobin had pink while Jaejoong had the blue panda. Both attached it to their phones as a keepsake. They were enjoying their littler stroll when Jaejoong saw a bicycle stand for renting bicycles. He really wanted to try a couple ride with Yoobin for he remembered watching something similar on Winter Sonata.

“Binnie-ah let’s try a couple bike.”

“Ok.”

“Excuse me ajusshi, we recently got married. We are on our honeymoon. My wife wants to know how much is one couple bicycle?”

“Ahh… Congratulations on your marriage. Since you’re on honeymoon,I’ll let you go for a 1 hour ride for free.”

“Ah... Kamsamnida!” Handing Jaejoong a couple bike, Jaejoong quickly hopped on. Giving some assistance to Yoobin, the couple was ready to go on their first bike ride.

It was as if they were in the movies. The typical love story of two strangers connected by love. Now, they are doing what normal couples would do by taking a stroll by the tree path. It was more than anyone could ask for.

HAHA…I’m finally doing one of those romantic scenes from those dramas.” Yoobin just laughed at Jaejoong’s  childish comment.

She was having such a wonderful time that she completely forgot about her worries. Being with Jaejoong made her feel so alive and at ease. She missed this feeling so much. It seems as though ever since she left for America, it was all about work. The stress of making it in the U.S market was very difficult especially for unknown Asian artists. Coming back to Korea brought comfort to her heart.

Jaejoong could see how his wife was having a fun time just by the way she kept smiling. He was happy to see her in a cheerful mood. Soon it began to rain causing their little bike ride to end suddenly. They headed for shelter as well as a place to change from their wet clothes.

Once all dry, they decided to have their dinner date. The staff already prepared the couple a secluded room decorated for a newlywed couple. A violinist accompanied them by playing soft music. It was the perfect transition from day to night.

INTERVIEW:

J: “ I feel that she has gotten closer to me than our last few meetings. As the day goes on she slowly starts to show her true self.”

PD: “Like how?”

J:”Ummm….like an onion? Since it has layers, I’m gradually peeling one layer at a time.”

PD: “Your wife is an onion?”

J: “Yeh..many would say an onion has an strong flavor to it. Binnie-ah is the same. She has a strong presence when she is on or off the stage yet she keeps it heavily guarded by her layers. I wish she shows herself to me comfortable. Nehh….that would be nice.”

~~

Y: “Seeing how the whole room was set for just the two of us, made me realize I’m REALLY on my honeymoon.”

PD: “Any thoughts of the day?”

Y: “The more this day goes on, I feel like I don’t want it to end.”

PD: “How do you feel for your husband’s performance for today?”

Y: “Ummm…I can see how hard he tries to keep me entertained as well as he always asks me what I would like to do. He listens quite well. I’m happy.

END OF INTERVIEW

While enjoying their dinner, Jaejoong surprised his wife with gift.

“Binnie-ah, since it was short notice that we were going on our honeymoon, I decide to sing a song for you for I couldn’t get you a present at the moment. Any special requests?”

“Actually I do. There was one time when DongBangShinki performed lived after us(Wonder Girls)at a benefit concert. We only got to see part of your performance for we had another schedule to attend. I heard you guys did well. Then you performed, ‘Forgotten Season’. I’ve always wanted to hear you sing it live. Can you?

“Ahh...araso.”

Listening to him sing, Yoobin was so immersed into the performance. She felt like what million of other die heart fans would love to witness, a one-on-one performance from their favorite idol. She was very fortunate. Looking at Jaejoong, Yoobin could see the intense feeling he gave during his performance, though it was only her he was singing to, it seems as though he was giving it his all. He truly was a singer.

By the end of the performance, the whole room went to a frenzy as claps and cheers were filled in the entire room. The staff ended the shoot with that, leaving the two idols alone.

Both decided to hangout of the balcony of their hotel. The wonderful view of the mountains was lit up from the moon’s light. Though the cameras have stopped rolling, both seemed to act their normal self with each other.

“Binnie-ah, did you have fun today?”

“Of course. It’s sad to hear that we will have to leave tomorrow.”

“Well at least we have stories to tell to our members when we go home.”

“Yeh..” hearing the hint of sadness in her tone of voice, Jaejoong knew something was occupying his wife’s thoughts.

“Binnie-ah, do you like this?”

“Huh?”

“Do you like being married to me?”

“Of course! What girl wouldn’t want to be in my shoes?”

“Are you sure? There isn’t a single complain once you married me? Have my fans done anything to offend you?”

“Anni…it’s not your fans. It’s…jus…Anni…..never mind.”

“Wait..you can tell me. There are no cameras now.”

Unsure if she could fully pour her heart out but looking into his eyes, all she could see was a genuine person wanting to listen.

“ I don’t know. These past few months have been a rollercoaster ride for me. Sometimes I wonder if the singer’s life is really for me. I feel like I’m being selfish right now.”

“Wae?..”

“Selfish for popularity…selfish for….”

“feelings?”

“Yeh…you could say something like that. Huh….mianhae. It’s not something you tell your husband, even if he is just pretend. Aish, look at me….talking nonsense.”

“Anni…only in front of camera’s I’m your husband. The person standing in front of you is Kim Jaejoong, your friend. Want to talk more about this certain someone?”

Shaking her head with a no, Jaejoong did not ask any more questions. Hurt a bit by her confession, Jaejoong tried to see the outlook of this new revelation as a good thing for she was slowly opening up to him.

“I saw your pictorial with Hyomin-ah. It looks nice.” Yoobin said trying to change the topic.

“Ah..yeh…. wait! You know Hyomin-ah?”

“Yeh, she is one of my favorite dongsangs, I met her before debuting. Wae? Are you close to her as well?”

“Yeh…you could say that.” As Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck.

“Ah..araso. I see.”

“See what?” Jaejoong said trying to pretend he didn’t have a clue what Yoobin was hinting.

“You guys dated?”

“ANNI!”

“Joongie!!!”

“Araso..since you told me a little of your personal life, I’ll do the same. She and I were close to the point where I did develop some sort of feelings for her. But she left causing my feelings to leave not long after, now she is back and we are slowly establishing our friendship again.”

“Ohh..do you think she may have feelings for you still?”

“Anni…Hyomin is hard to figure out. She keeps her feelings to herself. Aish…look at us. We are on our honeymoon yet we talk about other relationships. How ironic.”

“Well, if I knew any better, I would say this marriage is pretend. But I’m glad it happened for I got to meet the real Kim Jaejoong as well as proud to say that you are my friend.”

Jaejoong smiled at Yoobin’s last statement. He stood up from his chair and offered Yoobin his hand. They walked back inside linked arm in arm as their friendship seemed to deepen from their conversation.