The Kiss

I Love You Too

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY EVERYONE! IT'S SAD TO SAY MY FIRST EVER FANFIC IS COMING TO AN END SOON :( BUT I RECENTLY POSTED UP MY LATEST CREATION WHICH INCLUDES MY OC'S AND YUNHO IS THE MAIN LEAD WITH THE OTHER DBSK BOY'S LOVE LIVES... IT'S CALLED SILENCE. PLEASE SUPPORT ^__^

-------

A small peck on the lips was how it started. Slowly his hand was holding the back of the head as he had better control. She took his lead as well and slowly crept her hands on his shoulders. The space between the two was getting smaller. A simple kiss yet held thousands of different messages, the two were lost in the passion. A small moan escaped Yoobin’s lips when he finally decided to break apart. 

Leaning forward once again, Yoobin came back to her senses as she just realized what she had just done. The dizzy feeling was long gone and now, shock as well as guilt consumed her. 

Pushing Jaejoong off, Yoobin was taken back. She touched her lips. What have i done?

“Mianhae. I think we went a little too far.”

“No, you shouldn’t be sorry. I took advantage when I knew you were a bit drunk.” Jaejoong said as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

“Anni. I’m sorry....I...I...I have to go.”

“Wait.” Grabbing on to her arm, Jaejoong looked at her with water filling her dark brown eyes. 

His heart ached. How he wished his desires didn’t push through and he had more self-control. He should of known this was coming. Why Jaejoong, why?...

He wanted to tell her to choose him. To love him for he loved her more than she would ever know. 

But he didn’t.

Instead, he played his role as the 2nd lead in any drama and let the main guy have the girl. That’s how it always ended. No matter, how sweet or handsome the 2nd lead was, he was nothing compared to main guy for the main guy had something he didn't. 

The girl’s heart. 

Yoobin was taken by Yunho there was no way to avoid that. He was in love with his best friend’s fiance. 

~~

Hyomin called the hundredth time and he still wasn’t picking up his phone.

“Hmph... Where could he be?..” Tapping lightly on her chin Hyomin came with scenarios on the possible where-abouts of Jaejoong. 

“Don’t tell me he’s with Yoobin?...Hmm.” Scrolling through her contacts, she found what she was looking for. 

Oppa, how are you? Yeh...I was calling because I was trying to call Yoobin Unnie. I had something to ask her but it seems like I can’t reach her. Do you know where she is? Is she with you?”

“Anni...she said she needed to rest. Wae?..”

“Oh..nothing. Maybe she is sleeping. I’ll call her next time. Thanks Oppa.”

“Hmm...is she really resting? Are they together?”

“Ahh...whatever. He’s probably with Hyun Joon drinking out or something. Hmm...you little one just saved your Mama and Papa to be together.” 

She lightly rubbed the small bump that was slowly forming on her stomach.

But there was this still this uncertainty feeling lingering in the back of her mind.

~~

He dropped her off since it was late. The drive was quiet and awkward. 

They finally made it back to the apartment. She kept her head hung low while she fidgeted with her fingers. Unable to make eye contact with the person sitting next to her.

“Yoobin-ah, mianhae for earlier.”

“Anni..it’s ok Jaejoong-sshi. Let’s pretend that nothing happened. Just a little mishap between friends araso. A little too much fun. Neh?..”

“Yeh..too much fun.”

“Araso. Thanks again. Drive home safely.”

“Yeh...Yoobin-ah!..”

“Huh?...” 

Say it Jaejoong. Say it!

“Umm....good night.” 

She got back in safely. He hunched back into his seat.

BABO!  

He sighed in frustration.

Another opportunity but he let it slip through his fingers once again. 

Inside another car, a mysterious figure watched the whole scene in front of her. Her hand formed into a fist as her assumptions she did not want to believe were true.

~~

Yoobin woke up the next morning to a massive hang over. The throbbing in her head was unbearable. She took some medicine and headed for a shower to release some stress.

As she she took a shower, she couldn’t help but replay last nights events. 

The kiss.

Touching her lips every now and then, Yoobin kept zoning out of the real world.

UNNIE! You’ve been in there for almost an hour. GWENCHNA?” SunYe knocked as she was concerned for her member.

Coming back to reality, Yoobin got out of the shower. Quickly opening the door and completely ignoring the person in front of her, she walked to her room. 

She couldn’t even face her members. It was like she was living a another lie again. But wouldn’t keeping this secret be better for everyone else?

As she finished blow drying her hair, she went to go check on her phone. Two missed calls. One from Yunho and the other Hyomin.

Then, her phone went off again and it was Hyomin calling. Hesitant to answer, she finally decided to answer. She figured if she acted normal then everyone else would not assume anything was wrong.

“Oh..Yeh. Hyomin-ah.”

“Unnie! Are you busy today?”

“Anni...no schedules today. Wae?”

“Omo...good. I was wondering if you would to have brunch with me?”

“....oh...ok.”

“Great. Our usually spot in 10?”

“Yeh..”

“Bye Unnie.”

She slumped into her seat as she rested her cheek on her hand. Leaning forward, Yoobin had this frustrated look. 

Should she tell or shouldn’t she?’....

She waited patiently for Hyomin. Staring at the windows of the cafe a couple passed by. Both were holding on to a couple key chain while one of their arms intertwined with one another. 

Yoobin reminisced when she was a couple with Jaejoong and how he gave her a panda key chain on their honeymoon. A smile formed on her lips.

Hyomin entered the cafe and spotted Yoobin sitting quietly by herself with a smile on face. She seemed to be thinking of something as she looked outside. 

A smug on Hyomin’s face appeared as she remembered what happened last night. 

Hmph...I bet she is thinking of what happened to them last night. We’ll see if you’ll still go after Oppa after this brunch.

“Omo..Unnie. Sorry to keep you waiting.”

“Anni. It’s ok. Should we order?”

Sipping on the tea in front of her, Hyomin smiled at Yoobin. 

“Unnie, the reason I actually called you was to talk. You see since Jaejoong and I are starting a family soon, I was hoping if you could not be so close to him.”

“Neh?....”

“I know, I am sounding paranoid but call it a girl’s intuition when something doesn’t feel right. I know you and Oppa were on a pretend marriage and possibly could have feelings for each other.”

“Hyomin-ah, anni...I..”

“I’m not saying anything bad but please Unnie. Please, do it for my unborn baby.”

Hyomin grabbed onto Yoobin’s hand as she pleaded to her.

I really love Oppa and I don’t want to lose him now. Though, you may not have feelings for him, he did before.”

“Huh...?”

“Please Unnie. The only way to keep him by my side is if you keep your distance from him.”

“Umm...Hyomin-ah, if you and Jaejoong are having relationship problems then I might not be the best to consult.”

Seeing how she wasn’t fully getting through to Yoobin, Hyomin released her grip on her hand. Moving the sides of her bangs, Hyomin recomposed herself and went to phase 2 in her tactic.

“Unnie, do you love Yunho oppa?”

“Huh?... Of course.”

“Then, do it for him. Think about it. If he found out his best friend is still hung up on his fiance what will he think? I’m sure he would be heart broken.”

They both stayed quiet. Hyomin did have a point. Out of all the people Yoobin loved, Yunho was the last person she wanted to see get hurt. For him to sacrifice so much for their relationship, how could she not think of him.

“Hyomin-ah, don’t worry. Jaejoong won’t leave you especially since you are carrying his child. Have faith in him. I’ll try my best to stay away. You have my word.”

“Kamsamnida Unnie. You have no idea what a relief it is for you to understand my feelings.”

Yoobin kept giving a reassuring look at Hyomin. She was doing the right thing...right? 

I think this is the best. This will make everyone happy, including myself....right?