Truth

I Love You Too

 

 

“Chuh…chinca? Your really dating her? How come we didn’t notice it?” Jaejoong questioned Yoochun.

“Ahh!…no wonder you haven’t been asking for any of my stash...you were getting the real deal already.” Changmin smirked.

“Aish…you little punk, don’t speak about her that way.” Yoochun said in a annoyed voice as he tried to grab Changmin by the neck but the maknae was too fast for his hyung.

“Yoo In Na…I really can’t believe it. How could you possible be dating her when she is an actress while you’re an idol singer?” Junsu said as he could not grasps the concept of Yoochun dating.

“Aigo...I have been taking acting classes in preparation for my acting debut. She happened to be in one of my classes. She offered to give me a few tips and that developed into something more.”

“Ahh…no wonder you spent more time at that workshop rather than composing music. Don’t tell me you’re about to abandon music and go into acting.” Jaejoong said.

“Anni…her love gives me inspiration for my music.”  Yoochun romantically said as he placed his hands over his heart.

“Eww..hyung, ease up on the mushy stuff.” Changmin pretended to gag.

“Well, as long as you’re happy we all support you. At least yours in real unlike Mr. Pretend Marriage over here.” Junsu said as he pointed at Jaejoong.

“Yah…just because we play husband and wife doesn’t mean my feelings I show on the camera aren’t real.” Jaejoong said defending himself.

Yunho on the other hand quickly whipped his head to face Jaejoong as he heard his last statement.

“Yah…you actually developing feelings for your pretend wife?” He asked nervously.

“It’s not really hard if you were in my position but I know we could never be together.” Jaejoong confessed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Wae?” Junsu interrupted.

“Let’s just say she doesn’t see me as nothing more than just a friend.”

“Ahhh..so Ms. Yoobin already has someone in her heart? Chuh..the producers of WGM should have a background check on those they set up as couples. At least have the person be single.” the maknae said as he analyzed the situation

“Yah..she is an female idol, how could she possibly say she is dating someone.” Jaejoong defended.

“He’s right. It’s not her fault. Whatever her company says, she has to follow. Besides her personal life is no one’s business except her and the guy she is dating.” Yunho added.

“Ok..since Yoochun told his. It’s your turn hyung.” Changmin said.

“Umm…I’m not really comfortable yet. I hope you guys understand. Please don’t take it the wrong way but it’s not the right moment to say. I promise you guys that you will find out soon. Mianhae.”

“Araso hyung. But you will tell us soon!”

Trying to lighten the mood, Jaejoong surprised s with some homemade spicy rice cakes.

~~

Wonder Girls Dorm

“Unnie, Your back! How are your parents?”

Taken back from the question, Yoobin soon realized that she said she was going to visit her parents.

“Ahh..yeh. They are doing well. Excuse me let me go get washed up.”

Quickly running towards the backroom. Yoobin immediately locked the door and took a deep breath.

She looked at her reflection through the mirror and shook her head. Yoobin came to conclusion that enough was enough.

She turned the facet on letting the water run. Putting some water between her palms she quickly threw some water across her face.

The feeling of cold fresh water come in contact with her skin immediately woke up her senses. Her lies needed to stop. It was time to tell her members the truth. Even if Yunho didn’t tell s, Yoobin did not have the heart to tell her members another lie.

If they truly love me, then they will understand. These lies can no longer keep going on. I have to tell them…tonight.

Walking out of the bathroom, she saw all her members around the living room all in their own world. Sunye was looking over a script for a future talk show the girls would be on, YeEun was busy munching on a snack while watching television with Sunmi, and Sohee was on her laptop answering some fan mail.

I guess this time would be better than never.

Taking a deep breath, Yoobin walked closer to her members.

“Everyone..I have an announcement.”

All eyes were on her. Taking another deep breath Yoobin began to open .

“As you know, I haven been out a lot lately. Some for schedule and some for personal reasons. What I am about to tell you may be quite shocking but I hope you all would understand. It’s not easy for me to say this but I would rather be truthful to you than keep lying.”

“Unnie..whatever you are about to tell us, we will understand. So don’t feel scared.” Sunye said reassuring Yoobin.

Sigh…I’ve been secretly dating someone. Actually I’ve been seeing him for almost 2 years.”

The room went silent. All the girls had a blank expression on their faces. Yoobin continued.

“He is also an idol, which is why I have been secretive about our relationship. If word spread that we are dating, it might ruin our careers as well as our groups careers too.”

“Unnie…who is it?”

“…Jung Yunho.”

“OMO…as in DongBangShinki’s U-know Yunho?!?!”

Yoobin just nodded her head.

“Yah…such a handsome man as he is. You’re dating him?” YeEun playfully nudged Yoobin on the surprising news.

She wasn’t sure what her members reactions would be when they found out but this type of reaction was far from what she expected.

They were rather calm about the news and happy about it as well.

Yoobin couldn’t help but began to shed tears about the situation.

“UNNIE! Why are you crying?”

“Anni..it’s tears of joy. I’m happy everyone is so accepting even though I haven’t been truthful to you guys these past few months.”

“Aish…you shouldn’t put yourself down so much. Besides, if we were in your shoes, we probably would do the same. This type of relationship isn’t something you publicly announce especially since the two of you are in the most well known groups of South Korea.”

“Thanks you guys. You girls are truly the best.” All of them went to a group hug.

“Omo…wait a minute. What about Jaejoong Oppa? Even if it is pretend marriage, don’t you think he has the right to know. I mean he is Yunho's member.”

“Aish…you really know how to ruin the mood Sunmi.” YeEun scolded.

“Let’s not think about that. Besides, Yunho-sshi should be the one to tell s. Unnie, you didn’t do anything wrong. No one knew about your relationship and besides, you can’t help that you were chosen to be Jaejoong's pretend wife.” Sunye tried to reason.

“I know. But a part of me feels bad. Jaejoong is a good friend of mine so I hope I don’t lose him over this silly misunderstanding.” Yoobin said.

“Ahh...enough with all the melodrama. What’s important is that Unnie told us the truth. We should be happy for her and support her in the future. Whatever happens we stick by her. Right?” Sohee said as she made a fist pump in the air.

“Right!” The  other three said in unison.