Hips Don't Lie

I Love You Too

 

 On the set of Star King, shooting went as normal with many fabulous contestants to entertain the judges. Contestants from an eight foot tall basketball player, a local magician, and a beautiful belly dancer who enchanted most of the male guests made the show a success.

The girls got to show off their dancing skills when the belly dancer offered a lesson on a few moves. They highlighted Yoobin’s skill on picking the hip roll movement rather quickly. The men were in Aw especially two in particular.

“Wah, Yoobin-sshi have you done this before?” HoDong asked while being amazed by Yoobin’s natural flow to the dance moves. They played the song “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira, which caused people in the audience for another round of Yoobin dancing.

The camera zoomed into Jaejoong’s reaction while her performance which caused the perfect opportunity for HoDong to make a comment.

“Aigoo, Jaejoong-sshi likes Yoobin. Yah, new scandal will arise.”

Boom added “I have the title too “DongBangShinki Jaejoong loves Wonder Girls Yoobin because her Hips Don’t Lie causing a great laugh in the audience and a very flushed Jaejoong.

The show was a lot of fun for everyone and they could not stop laughing from beginning to end. Towards the end, the show could not be complete unless Ho Dong did his infamous matchmaking.

I know most of you have missed these 5 beautiful young ladies. They have grown up since their “Tell Me” days and have returned to Korea as mature young adults. Wonder Girls everyone! Yeh, we have missed you but we wanted to know was what did you guys miss when you were in America? HoDong asked.

“Well, we definitely have to say that we miss the food as well as Star King. It is great to be one a show that brings laughter to our hearts.” Properly said by Sunye. The girls all had the same thoughts as well.

We definitely miss speaking in our native tongue again. I feel like I mix up my english and Korean lately. So it’s nice to be back home.” YeEun added.

Really? I heard that you guys practice a lot in improving your english. Can we hear some?”

“Ahh, Yoobin-unnie is the most fluent from the rest of us mainly because she grew up in the States so her accent is less recognizable compared to ours.” YeEun said as she looked at her unnie. Yoobin was quite nervous on what to say in English.

Umm..Hello, everyone. We are the Wonder Girls and we are on the set of Star King, which a Korean show looking for new talent. Please watch for our coming back stage, which is in 3 weeks for now. We Love You!”

“Wah!, You girls have really been Americanized. I did not understand a single word you just said but it sounded so beautiful.”

The whole room laughed on HoDong’s comment.

Since you girls have grown up now, I think the viewers as much as myself want to know this question. “Do any of you girls have boyfriends?”

The room waited patiently for an answer from any of the girls. The five were speechless and turned pink-ish red. They did not know how to respond.

As you all know, we are in the mist of our come back stage so we are all too busy to date let alone have a boyfriend. Though it would be nice to go on dates, we should not sacrifice the opportunity we have now. So we put dating on hold for now.” Sunye said trying to be as professional as possible.

Aww, come on. Yoobin-sshi, you’re the oldest. Don’t you have a boyfriend? Possible in the states? Hehe…”

“Anni, like Sunye-ah said. We are all too busy. Though we would like to try out those new experiences we just don’t have any time.”

After making her comment, Yoobin unconsciously looked at Yunho’s way. She felt bad she had to keep their secret but she knew that he would do the same if the same question was asked towards him. They had to protect each other’s image even if it means denying their relationship.

~~

Yunho felt alittle sting on his heart when Yoobin denied on having a boyfriend but at the same time he understood why.

Jagiya, wait alittle longer. Oppa will find a way to fix this. Please wait.

~~

Huh, she doesn’t have a boyfriend. She has a husband, which is me! Jaejoong said to himself as HoDong was questioning the girls. He noticed Yoobin’s nervousness when answering the question. Then he saw her look at Yunho’s direction. Huh, funny? Why she looking over at Yunho? Does she like him?

Jaejoong’s thoughts were interrupted when HoDong asked him a question.

Jaejoong-sshi, why are you so quiet? Could it be that you are thinking of your special someone.”

Unconsciously, Jaejoong answered Yes, which caused the whole room to go into commotion. Yunho had to think fast to save in the deep hole he put himself in.

“Uhh, what Jaejoong-hyung meant to say was that the special someone is no other than our fans. We know they have been patiently waiting for our return so hyung has been busying with make lyrics for the fans. Which is why he said yes to your answer. Jaejoong is so straightforward that sometimes his answers never make sense. Hehe.”

Yunho nervously chuckled hoping the audience as well as HoDong would accept his explanation.

Yeh, Jaejoong-shi always has a way with making everyone on their toes.” HoDong said as he finally wrapped up the show.

The shooting ended and everyone said their goodbyes. The two groups went off on their separate ways not knowing that this was just the first of many encounters they will have with one another.

~~

At the gates of Seoul’s airport, a young woman carrying her luggage out of the arrival section was heading for a cab. She existed out of the airport doors and breathed in some air.

“Ah, it has been long enough. Oppa, I’m back.”