let the games begin.

I Love You Too

 

At the home of Jaejoong and Yoobin.

Jaejoong and Yoobin were sitting around by their couch wondering what they would do today. Jaejoong was being a narcissistic and started fixing his bangs.

“Hmmm….Joong do you know what we are suppose to do today?”

“Anni…”

“Joong, did you seem perform last week?”

“Neh...you didn’t trip when you usually do during practice. You did great!”

“I know! I was so relieved.” Yoobin proudly said as a little girl who nailed her ballet recital. And as a reward she thought she deserved a popsicle. “Joong do you want a popsicle?”

“Yeh..” While Yoobin went to get their popsicles, Jaejoong started to rummage through his bag. One of the staff members handed him a letter.

“Oh..mission letter?....Binnie-ah we have a letter”

“Chincha?...what does it say?” Yoobin handed Jaejoong his popsicles while she was half-way finished with hers.

“Hello JoongBinnie Couple, since it has been 25 days since you got married, we feel it is the time for you guys to have…….A HONEYMOON!”

“Bwoh!” Yoobin said shocked and began to finish reading the letter.

“You guys will a take a road trip all the way to Nami Island. As you know, it is a beautiful getaway place for couples, so we booked you a place to stay there. Start get packing now for you will be leaving tonight. Enjoy!”

“OMO…is this even possible? What about our other schedules?” Yoobin asked the staff but their responses were the same, which were nods.

Jaejoong couldn’t hold in his excitement and started to laugh while cover his mouth. They were both going on a little mini-vacation. Though they will be filmed at least he could spend some ‘alone time’ with Yoobin. It has almost been months since he had a vacation.

          Yoobin chewing on her popsicle stick contemplated on the opportunity that was given to them. She could tell Jaejoong was more than ecstatic for the trip while she on the other hand wasn’t sure how to feel. Yes, she was excited to go to Nami Island, but leaving Yunho was bit of the down side. They finally started getting past the awkward phase of making up but now they have to be separated for a while. It will be hard to convince him to let her go on vacation let alone knowing it’s a ‘honeymoon’ vacation. Hopefully he will be the understanding boyfriend that she knew.

“Binnie-ah, we are going to Nami Island. There are a lot of stuff we can do there. Like stake up rocks and make a wish, go couple biking, or BUNGEE JUMPING!” Jaejoong was pacing back and forth in the rooms wondering what to bring for the trip. Yoobin had to settle him down by making him sit on the floor while he sat across the table from her.

“Ok. So we are driving there. We will need to make a list of things to bring.” Yoobin took out her mini-pad with a pen and jotted some things.

“Lets see…snacks, drinks, blankets….

~~

Yunho was at a high-class restaurant having a little dinner date with Hyomin. It has been days since he last saw his cousin and thought to take the opportunity to spend some time with her. He wasn’t sure how long his cousin was staying but he wanted to savor the moment and catch up on what’s happening in his little cousin’s life.

“Hyomin-ah, I heard you did a photoshoot with Jaejoong a couple of days ago? How was that?”

“Omo! Oppa, you know everything.”

“Well, it is my bandmate, who you were working with. I was bond to find out sooner or later. Besides I heard good news about the pictorial so, hopefully it will be a huge success for the function. SM seems to be pleased.”

“Aigo..Oppa. You only saying that since I’m your cousin.”

“Anni….everyone knows SM cherishes you the most. I mean he treats you like a daughter compared to rest of the other people here.”

“No way. You guys are their prize possession since your DBSK. But anyways, Jaejoong-oppa mentioned me?”

“Yeh, he just said that you were working again. I thought you said you were on vacation?”

“Ah..yeh…about that. Well it was for charity and you know me. I’m a busy body.” Yunho didn’t really buy his cousin’s excuse but let it slide since he saw Hyomin blushing on the mention of Jaejoong. Though she never said a thing, just by her actions, Yunho knew his cousin was still in love with his bandmate. He just hoped Jaejoong still had some sort of feelings for her.

“Oppa! I heard you and Yoobin-unnie made up.” Just from the mention of Yoobin, Yunho had a huge grin on his face. “So how did you break through Yoobin-unnie stubborn-ness?” Hyomin asked.

“Well it was not hard since your Oppa is such a handsome man. What girl could resist this charming face.” Yunho said while posing in his most manliness pose. Hyomin had to control herself from gagging to see how conceited her Oppa sounded.

“Wae…you don’t believe me?....Aish. Well the truth was that I made her a personal video and I basically poured my heart and soul. Then I asked her if she would meet at our usually spot at the Han River. After that we shared the most intimate kiss I have ever experienced.

FLASHBACK:

         Yunho pulled out of their embrace and stared at Yoobin’s orbs. Then his eyes began to trail from her eyes to her nose and finally reaching to her lips. Her lips looked so luscious that Yunho wanted to devour them. Slowly he began to tilt his head towards Yoobin’s face. While his thumb caressed Yoobin’s cheek, she closed her eyes and leaned forward. Their lips met and Yoobin wrapped her arms around Yunho’s neck as the kiss deepened. Nibbling on her bottom lip for permission, Yoobin allowed him access. Their tongues were on a battlefield wanting to win in dominance. But surely, Yoobin was not match for Yunho’s strength for she began to feel weak by his touches. She could feel his left hand roaming around her body while his right kept her head in place during their make-out session. Finally fighting the ual urge, Yoobin broke the kiss panting.

“Jagiya…that was amazing” Yunho said in between breaths. Yoobin leaned forward in Yunho’s embrace, which caused him to give her a kiss on the forehead. Yoobin smiled in content for she was finally back in her boyfriends arms.

END OF FLASHBACK

Yunho smiled to himself while looking back on that faithful night. Hyomin noticed and took the opportunity to blushing Oppa.

“Oppa! Your face is completely red now. What exactly happened that night? Hmmm!!!”

“Aish…your still that little kid but now you’re just stuck in a model’s body. You’re too young for those kinds of talk.”

Araso…if not from you, then I probably can get it out of Yoobin-unnie. Tehee!”

“Yah…stop integrating your Unnie.”

“Aish….me and Yoobin unnie are like this” Hyomin showed two fingers close together implying on how close she and Yoobin truly were. Yunho just shook off his cousin’s antics and took another bite of his basil pasta.

“Speaking of Unnie. Where is she?”

“Oh…she is at the shooting of We Got Married” The tone of Yunho saying about Yoobin’s where about’s sounded a little sad.

“Wae..Oppa? You sound sad? Don’t tell me you’re jealous?”

“Anni…” Flustered by Hyomin’s question, Yunho wasn’t sure how to reply.

“It’s ok, Oppa. It’s normal to feel a little jealous about Yoobin-unnie being with Jaejoong-oppa. But Yoobin-unnie loves you, so there is nothing to worry about.” But that wasn’t what Yunho was worried about. He was afraid Jaejoong might develop feelings for Yoobin or even worse he already did. Should he tell him before things gets worse?

“Hyomin-ah, how is your relationship stance with Jaejoong-ah?” Hyomin gave a slight smile showing a sign that they were good. But behind that smile hid anger.Anni…I can’t tell you the truth..just yet. It would ruin my plans too soon.

“Oppa and I are good. Did you hear? After the shoot we had dinner together. Just the two of us.”

Aigo…I told you that the two of you had more than a friendly relationship. Let’s just hope everything works out for the best for the two of you this time around. I really do not want to be cradling Jaejoong at 3am trying to comfort him.”

“Chincha?...Hmm…Jaejoong-oppa hasn’t really changed one bit.”

While Hyomin and Yunho were enjoying their dinner, Yunho’s phone began to vibrate. He grabbed his cell from his back pocket and read his text. Yoobin left him a message saying she will be gone for a 2 days since she will be filming her ‘honeymoon’ episode with Jaejoong at Nami Island. Yunho’s smile instantly disappeared once he read the words ‘honeymoon’.

Hyomin saw the quick mood change Yunho had and knew that it could not be good.

“Oppa, wae? Is there something wrong?”

         “It’s…Yoobin. She said she will be gone for 2 days since filming will be taking longer than expected. She said she is filming her….her…honeymoon.” Hyomin quickly dropped her folk causing a clanking sound when the fork met her plate. She was shock to hear such news. It was too sudden. She needed more time. Trying to recompose herself without Yunho noticing, she took her napkin from her lap and lightly wiped .

“I see. Well…it’s only work Oppa. At least she told you…..You don’t seem happy. You don’t like the idea?”

“Anni…it’s not that. It’s just we finally are together again and she is off somewhere else with another man.”

“Oppa, it seems like your jealous.”

“Hyomin-ah, aren’t you a bit worried at all? Jaejoong is with her and you seem so calm?”

“Well, he isn’t my boyfriend and besides, Yoobin-unnie wouldn’t be the type of person to cheat on you especially if it happens to be your group member.”

“Araso…are you and Jaejoong-ah good?”

“Yeh oppa. Don’t worry. Leave it to me. Everything will be fine.” Hyomin gave a comforting look to her Oppa, while deep inside she was smirking with vengeance on her mind. It seems I have to work overtime. Araso, let the games begin.

~~

Yoobin closed her phone shut sighing in content.Well the hard parts done. Let’s hope he will be ok when I come back. Hearing the back trunk of the car being shut, she turned to see if Jaejoong was set to go.

“Araso. I placed everything we need in the back so I think we are ready to go.” Yoobin gave a reassuring smile to Jaejoong once he told her things were set.

The couple took their spots in the car as Jaejoong was the driver. The drive would probably take them 3.5 hours depending on traffic as well as bathroom breaks. They were leaving late after dinner so that the rush hour would pass. The couple was set on their adventure with much anticipation on what’s to come.

Half way through the drive, Yoobin began to eat on some snacks. Noticing that Jaejoong looked hungry, she broke her sandwich in half and hand fed Jaejoong while he drove. The viewers were sure going to go crazy over this sweet moment.

Jaejoong was embarrassed as well as thankful for Yoobin’s kind action. It surely made his heart skip a beat.

“Thanks Binnie-ah.”

“You’re welcome.” Seeing Jaejoong’s infamous smile, gave Yoobin goose bumps as well as make her heart skip a beat. Omo….why am I acting this way. This is nothing, I’m just being nice.

Yeah, it seems as though the couple as well as the camera crew were going to be in for a surprise on this honeymoon vacation…..