annyong haseyo

I Love You Too

“UNNIE! Your getting what?” Sohee said as she was shocked for words on Yoobin’s sudden news.

“Anni, I’m in a fake marriage for the show, “We Got Married”. They asked me to be a part of it and I said yes. I am telling you because filming starts today.”

“Unnie, who do you think it might be? Is he going to be older or younger? An actor? A singer? A comedian? A MC? Aish..Unnie you are so lucky. When you come home tonight, we expect a full report.”

With that, Yoobin gave her members a solute and focused back on the photo-shoot. She had to put her worries to side and focus on her task in front. It is only pretend and who knows, maybe this experience can help her get the confidence she needs in revealing her relationship with Yunho.

~~

The camera crew started to set up in the boys dorms as the writers wanted a little background of the celebrities before they entered the marriage. Jaejoong, tried his best to act cool and suave but it all faded once the cameras started to roll. He gave his infamous laugh to the camera when they entered his room. He was preparing what to bring and what to do with his future-bride. Tapping his index finger on his chin, he contemplated on the possible things he wanted to do with his new bride.

INTERVIEW: (this usually on the show when the PD asks the couple questions, which gives a better insight as the couples talk about how they feel during the show)

PD: How do feel right now?

Jaejoong: To tell you the truth I am absolutely nervous. I am afraid my new wife may not like me.

PD: Why wouldn’t she? You’re DongBangShinki’s Hero Jaejoong. What is not to like?

Jaejoong: That’s the point, people only see me as Hero Jaejoong and I want them to see me as Kim Jaejoong. I’m actually more laid back and more of a home body.

PD: What do expect out of this marriage?

Jaejoong: Well, I hope I can grow as an individual as well as be a better husband for my future wife. I want to do all the normal couple things, people my age do. With this show, I hope to accomplish this goal. I will try and meet all the expectations my wife has for me and in return I hope to have a beautiful relationship with her, that the viewers will enjoy. I feel like this show will give me the opportunity to show people that behind my cold stare is a warm and funny man.

PD: Any words to your future bride-to-be?

Jaejoong: Ummm…annyo. To my future wife, I hope I will meet all your expectations and will try my best to be the best husband. I hope we can share our duties as husband and wife. I promise you that you can depend on me and feel protected. I promise to come home every night and prepare you at least one of the three meals of the day. Let’s make wonderful memories!

~~

Yoobin just walked out of finishing her photo-shoot when a camera man handed her a envelope. She was taken back a little and recomposed herself. She knew exactly what the envelope was for since it had the “We Got Married” logo stamped on it. She read it out loud:

Congratulations on your new marriage. To find your husband you must head out to the MBC building. There, you will meet him and begin this wonderful journey. Destination pickup is at 12am.”

She looked at her watch and it was 11:15 pm. She had a few minutes to spare and she thought it was best to go to a 24 hour mini-market. Getting a few snacks for herself and her future husband, she wanted to prepare him something extra. She grabbed her messenger bag and took out a little notebook with a pen. She began to write all her hopes and promises for the marriage. She specially wrote a little note to future-groom to be. Once, she felt the letter looked finished, she started to fold the letter into an origami bird. Hopefully, her future-groom can see the effort she is putting in this new formed relationship.

INTERVIEW:

PD: What do you expect of your future husband reaction when he receives your gift?

Yoobin: I hope he feels touched by my little gift. Though it is not extravagant, I hope he can see the effort I put into it.

PD: How do you think you’ll act in the relationship?

Yoobin: Bwoh?

PD: I meant to say was how will you treat your future-husband.

Yoobin: Honestly, I don’t have much relationship experiences (Lies). I have only dated 1-2 guys at the most. But I will try to go into this relationship open-minded. I will try and make things work and hope to build a relationship where we feel comfortable with one another. I’m not the best when it comes to house work but I’m will to do my part as a wife. I just hope he doesn’t expect too much from me.

PD: What would you say is your flaw when it comes to marriage stuff?

Yoobin: Cooking. I can’t really cook. I mean I can do basic things but not something you would see on a cooking magazine. I just hope my future-husband doesn’t die because my cooking was horrible. Hehe

~~

Jaejoong was waiting patiently by the front doors for his future-wife. He was repeating over and over his introduction.

annyong haseyo, DongBangShink’sJaejoong imnida. Let’s make some beautiful memories”

annyong haseyo…..andae… annyo!....aish..that’s not how you should greet her.”

Pass-byers could see the idol star out of his normal cool image. Looking at the frustrated Jaejoong, many couldn’t help but giggle on how nervous he was. It was actually quite cute since it was a rare scene of itself to have a male idol in front of them . Many took pictures to record the moment while others stared and point at the scene before them.

~~

Yoobin stepped out of the van. She was standing right in front of the MBC building. Behind those doors was her future husband. She took a deep breath and began to enter the doors

Jaejoong started to get nervous once he noticed the doors began to open by itself. It was the moment of truth, he was about to meet his future wife. In a daze, his wife entered the doors and it was no other than Wonder Girls, Kim Yoobin.

Once Yoobin entered the doors, she saw a tall figure standing a few feet away from her and she knew it was her future groom. Her eyes were in shock to realize that the groom was no other than DongBangShinki’s Hero Jaejoong.

Both felt as if the world had just stopped and nothing seemed to break the trance they were in. Producers looked at the newlywed couple and all seemed pleased at the couple’s first reaction towards each other.