BABO

I Love You Too

A smile formed on his lips and this little message was just the ticket to push his worries aside. Before, he knew it, he was fast asleep dreaming of his wonderful girlfriend.

                The next morning, Yunho woke up from the loud banging of pots and pans as well as s walking back and forth closing the bathroom door. He realized that he was back in the real world and his sweet dream of living a simple and quiet life with his girlfriend was a millions of miles away.

                On the other side, Yoobin just finished taking a shower. She was in deep thought while drying her hair with a towel, she almost did not realize she was about to run into a lamp stand.

“Unnie! Be careful, you might hurt yourself. I think those late night training sessions have gotten you worn out that you can’t function properly” Yeeun said.

Mianhe.” was all Yoobin could say. Yeah, those so called late night training sessions really did take a toll on her. How she wished she was able to fully open up to her members about her personal life but that idea itself was unimaginable. JYP never said that they were not allowed to date but prefer if they would focus on their careers than their personal lives. They could hang-out with other male idols such as 2pm and 2am but having some serious relationship was a whole different story. She sometimes wonder, if the decision she made 2 years ago was the best decision she made. Sitting by the patio with her Wonder Girls mug given by a fan in the U.S, she spaced out in her mind with so many thoughts rushing in.

FLASHBACK:

“annyong haseyo DBSK U-know Yunho imnida”

“annyong haseyo Wondergirls Yoobin imninda”

“Oppa, wae. Why are treating me so kindly?”

 “Yoobin, I think your cool.”

“Mwuh?”

 “I meant to say was that…i…i…I like you.”

 “Haha, I like you too, oppa.”

 “Babo, that’s not what I meant. I like you and will you be my girlfriend?”

END OF FLASHBACK:

Smiling to herself, she could not understand how naïve she was at the time. Sometimes she wonders what Yunho ever sees in her. She is not any prettier than the women in Seoul and she was far from the super-model image. “Jung Yunho, sometimes I feel you’re the Babo. Why would you choose me when you could have any woman at your heart’s desire “Just as if it were on queue, her left pocket began to vibrate. A message from her handsome boyfriend:

Jagiya, thank you for a wonderful night. I missed spending time with you and I hope to see you soon. I heard that we will be practicing at Music Bank together back to back. I cannot wait. Hehe…As always with love Yunho”

A smirk formed across her face to see how corny and adorable her boyfriend could be. Her members would be jealous as heck to know that she had such a sweet and caring boyfriend. But then again, how could she tell them. Guilt consumed her and she started to worry how long this secret could be kept a secret. Since both of them were finally in the same country together, there were bound to be more temptations in wanting to see one another. At least, when she was in the U.S and he was in Japan they could chat online or text one another. Calling each other was too dangerous and now they have been sneaking out to see one another; it would be a matter of time till they got caught. One of these days, a gossip magazine will have the two on the front cover on a late night escapade. The mere thought, brought Yoobin to shudder in fear. It was unfair. Why must she hide the one special person that she values the most in the world? Was loving him really that bad?