Secret

I Love You Too

After spending an amazing day with each other, their little vacation was short lived when Yoobin’s manager texted asking for her where-abouts.

“Uggghh…I really don’t want to leave” as she cuddled closer to Yunho’s neck. She wrapped her tiny arms around his waist while he gently rubbed the back of her head. They were both lying in bed in each other’s embrace. Staring into each other’s eyes as they absorbed the silence. It wasn’t awkward but it was the type of silence where no words were needed.

“Saranghae Oppa” She giggled as she confessed her love to him once more.

Yunho grinned happily to Yoobin’s cute remark as well as being shy about it. He began to tickle her sides. “Bwoh…I didn’t hear you? Can you say it again?” teasing her.

“Anni…I said it already. It’s your loss if you didn’t hear me the first time.” Giving him a cute pout he could not resist, Yunho leaned forward to give Yoobin a kiss.

Yoobin was quick to react before Yunho could capture her lips and got off the bed and ran into the bathroom locking it. Laughing to herself as she escaped from his grasps.

Groaning in frustration, Yunho got off the bed and went to his desk to check for any missed calls. He had a few from friends and s.

“Hyung where are you?” -Changmin

“Hyung? Are you with your girlfriend?” -Yoochun

“Yah! We have a schedule tomorrow.”- manager hyung

Scrolling down to all his messages, Yunho pinched the skin between his eyebrows as he sighed in frustration.

He walked towards the balcony of his condo while looking at the scenery before him. Such a quiet neighborhood. Just the way he liked it.

With the population of mostly older people, who had no idea what or who DongBangShinki was, Yunho felt at peace.

No screaming fans to snoop in his personal life or sneaky reports to ask absurd questions. Just pure silence and tranquility was all he felt.

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist.

“Hmmm…getting a little bolder with you actions lately, Jagiya.”

Yoobin tilted her head to the side as she hugged her boyfriend from behind. Her only response was a smile by his cheesy comment.

Yunho repositioned himself facing her as he wrapped his arms around her waist as well. At times like these, he wished he wasn’t so tall.

Nearly hunching over to reach his girlfriend’s face, Yunho gave a quick peck on Yoobin’s lips. Swiping the excess strands over her face, he surely was going to miss this face.

“Jagiya, do you think will be together forever?”

“Bwoh?..don’t tell me you’re having second thoughts? Weren’t you the one who said that you wanted to marry me? What is this cold feet?”

Seeing her complain made him chuckle. “Anni…I’m just saying this because of our status as celebrities. Especially when the media has been linking you with Jaejoong.”

She clicked her tongue realizing the real reason behind his sudden comment. “Ah…are you worried I might leave you for him?”

“Well, I have seen some of your episodes and I can’t deny that you two have some sort of chemistry. He isn’t called the most handsome man of Asia for a reason.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Maybe I should give Jaejoong a chance.”

“BWOH!” Agitating him a bit, Yoobin liked seeing Yunho jealous for once.

Yunho unhooked himself from Yoobin as he walked back inside with a upset look.

Yoobin ran to him tugging on his arm trying to console her jealous boyfriend. “Araso…araso. I was just joking. Besides, I don’t look at Jaejoong that way. He is a friend nothing more.”

 “Chincha?” pouting like a little boy, Yoobin just gave Yunho a peck on the cheek as her answer.

Satisfied with her answer, Yunho swiftly picked up Yoobin at one go and ran back to the bedroom.

“Yah…I still have to pack my stuff.”

“Later…I still want to cuddle.”

~~

Wonder Girls dorm.

“Yah, have you guys seen Yoobin-unnie?” Sunye said as he noticed Yoobin’s absence.

“I think she said she went to visit her Umma and Appa.”

“Yeh…manager-oppa already texted her to come home soon.”

“Hmm…I doubt she went to visit them.” YeEun bluntly said as she kept skimming through the magazine on her lap.

“Bwoh?..unnie lied? Where could have she been then?” Sunmi curiously asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? She is seeing someone?” YeEun said intriguing the others.

“OMO….now that I think about, she has been acting a little strange these past few months since our return.” Sohee said

“Anni…who could it possibly be?”

“It must be a celebrity.” YeEun firmly stated.

“Wae?...why would you say that?” Sunye questioned.

“Well if it wasn’t I’m sure she would have told us. Why keep it a secret if we don’t know them.”

“Or better yet, work with them.” Sohee added.

“Do you think we should confront her?” Sunmi asked.

“Anni…it’s better if she tells it when she feels comfortable. For now, we should just pretend that we don’t know a thing. Besides, one of these days, she will get tired of lying and will eventually tell us.”

“Or the media will.” Sohee said as she watched Seoul Entertainment.

TV: It’s confirmed that Big Bang’s Taeyang and SNSD’s Yuri are ‘just friends’. Though we would like to say more, the two have said they are only friends that have a common interest in music and often talked about it together. I guess, we will have to accept both parties wishes and hope for the best on their friendship. This has been Seoul Entertainment, we will see you again tomorrow.

“Aish…the idol life can be so burdensome. They are so brutal when it comes our personal lives. Just be a few speculations, they already assume people are dating.” Sohee said as she turned off the television.

“Aigo, I don’t know why you watch it since they always spit nonsense.” Sunye said annoyed with the tabloids.

“True, but you never know. Celebrities can lie too not just the media.” Sohee answering her unnie.

“What are you saying? Taeyang and Yuri are really dating?” Sunye said being skeptical about the issue.

“Anni…there has to be some truth to scandals or why would people even announce it?” Sohee said making Sunye stop dead at her tracks.

~~

Yunho dropped Yoobin off close to her dorm.

Watching the back of her boyfriend’s Audi drive off made Yoobin come back to reality.

Turning around and looking at the building in front of her, she read the words “JYP Entertainment” as well as a huge poster of the Wonder Girls.

Aish…this really is the price of fame.

Walking up the back steps to her dorm, she was met with the fierce eyes of her manager.

“SiYoon oppa, you startled me.”

“Yoobin-ah…you’re late.” Her manager oppa said in a stern voice.

“Mianhae. I wa..”

“Yoobin-ah, you were with him again, weren’t you?” Startled to hear her manager’s words. She was unable to speak.

“Huh?...I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She kept on walking. Avoiding eye contact.

“Yoobin-ah, stop acting. I know about your little relationship with Yunho-sshi.”

“Oppa, hhow?”

“Just because I let you go out from time to time doesn’t mean I don’t have someone watch over you. JYP didn’t hire me for  reason.”

“Ddoes…he know?”

“Who? JYP? Anni..but he will if I feel you are in any threat or danger.”

“Oppa, wae?”

“He makes you happy.”

“How long have you known?”

“Since you started dating each other. Almost 2 years.”

“Why haven’t you told anyone yet?”

“It wasn’t my place to tell. At first I thought it was just going to be a little fling but I saw how treats you with care, it burden me if I was the one to separate you two.”

“Komawo.”

“Be careful. I can’t cover you all the time. I think your dongsangs are starting to catch on. I think it’s best if you filled them in. It will be less stressful and you won’t have to make excuses when you go see him.”

“Thank you again. I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Hurry up and get yourself cleaned up. They have been waiting for you.”

~~

Yunho happily whistled to himself as he twirled his keys around his index finger.

Inserting the key into their dorm, he could hear s at the other end moving frantically.

Entering a dark room, Yunho cautiously walked inside.

Instantly grabbed on both ends of his arms, two of s dragged him to a chair. Junsu ran up quickly and began to tap him on both sides making Yunho armless. Yoochun also tied his feet to the chair as Jaejoong and Changmin held their leader down.

Once the commotion was settled down, the 4 looked at their pissed off leader, who was tied down to a chair.

“YAH! What is the meaning of this?” Yunho yelled as he struggled to free himself from the tape and ropes.

“Don’t you think this might be a little too much? We could have just sat him down instead of this.” Yoochun said as he reevaluated what they have done to their leader.

Jaejoong nodded as he began unwrap the tap on Yunho’s wrists. “Mian but we need to talk to you.”

“If you guys wanted to talk, I’ll be glad to talk. Just don’t tie me down to a chair.” Yunho said as he rubbed his wrist that was just tapped to the chair.

“Mianhae hyung. We weren’t sure how you would act when we asked you this question.” Changmin said.

“What question?”

“It’s about your secret girlfriend.” Yoochun said cutting down to the chase.

“Bwoh? Are you guys crazy? Why would you say that?”

“Hyung you don’t need lie to us. It’s just us here.” Junsu said trying to reassure Yunho.

Rubbing the back of his neck as he admitted to defeat, Yunho just sighed.

“Ahh…I knew it. He is seeing someone.” Yoochun smiled for guessing correctly.

Hyung…I thought we told each other everything.” Junsu sounded a bit disappointed for not knowing.

“Aish…you guys, I have to keep some stuff to myself.” Yunho said trying to lighten the mood.

“So who is the lucky gal?”

“Mianhae. I can’t tell you but you will know soon.”

“Is she a celebrity?” Changmin asked curiously.

Yunho nodded making the boys have shocked faces.

“Aish…since hyung was brave enough to admit his secret, I think I should tell you guys as well.” Yoochun bravely said.

The 4 boys looked at him curiously as they patiently waited to hear his secret.

“Not only hyung is secretly dating someone…..”

Their mouths dropped as another huge bomb was dropped on them.

“YAH! Is there anything else I don’t know from you guys?” Junsu yelled in frustration as his brotherly bond with s has been crushed with so many secrets.