Cold Chic

I Love You Too

COMMENT=     

 

       They called it a wrap of their shooting. They had enough of a plot for their next episode. Yoobin and Jaejoong were both tired yet both felt they did not want the shooting to end. They both thought of each other as interesting as well as that it was easy for both to talk to each other. They did not have a long awkward relationship as other couples would but broke through the introduction phase and now to a friendship phase.

Jaejoong offered a Yoobin a ride back to her dorm but she declined for she did not want another scandal on a misunderstanding.

~~

Yoobin made it safely back to her dorm and her little dongsangs were patiently waiting to bombard her with more questions.

“Unnie! Don’t you think Jaejoong-sshi was sweet enough to help you when the scandal broke loose?”

“Yeh, he really isn’t like his cold chic image is on television. Unnie, how is he like as a husband?”

“OMO! I heard he can cook. Is it really true!”

Questions coming from left to right that Yoobin barely had a say in anything for the members would always comment on each other’s last question.

Enough! You guys are acting like you never interacted with a boy before. Yes, he can cook and yes he is different from his cold chic idol image but aren’t most of us like that as well.”

The members nodded in agreement to their unnie and decided to drop the issue and focus on their task before them.

“Ok, now back to business .We have a little dining out with JYP sunbaenim just as little get together as well as make final decisions on our comeback. Tomorrow we have another hectic schedule ahead of us were we will finishing up on our rehearsals for our comeback. Sohee did you finish making a sketch on our outfits?”

“Yeh, and Yoobin unnie helped as well. We were thinking of these 80’s punk rock theme with the song. I think it would look great and different from what is seen from the other k-pop groups.”

“Great, bring it to the dinner. Oh, yoobin-ahh JYP sunbaenim told me to tell you that since you won’t be at most of the final practices for our come back because of the shooting that you try to find time to practice by yourself.”

Yoobin nodded in agreement with Sunye and then an idea popped in her head. If I’m going to practicing alone because of filming then why don’t I use it as my practice time. Who knows maybe I can ask Joong to help or judge me.

“Uhh..unnie you phone has been ringing. Aren’t you going to answer it?”

“Oh, thanks Sohee. I’ll be back. This will only take a minute.”

“WOOO!!!....Yoobin-unnie has a secret admirer. Who is it? Jaejoong-sshi perhaps? Hahah.”

        Yoobin left the living room and locked her door. It was Yunho calling again. Should she answer it? No, she was going to teach him a lesson. He could not get off the hook that easily but how can she let him have a chance to explain if she keeps ignoring him? Anni..Yoobin-sshi you cannot give in. You have to show him who is boss and what he did was unacceptable.

~~

The same answering machine voice was heard at the other end of the line. Yunho closed his phone shut and looked at Hyomin with a defeated look on his face.

Aish, Oppa! You really have done it now. I think unnie really means business so you better act fast before you will be single once again. I think the best medicine for your loneliness is if you go back to your dorm with your members. They can keep your mind off of her for a bit.”

Hyomin was right. Maybe a little company wouldn’t be so bad.

They drove back to the DongBangShinki dorm and found the members resting or playing video games. All except one was there.

“NOONA! Your back!” Changmin was the first to notice another figure was present in their dorm, which made the other two stop what they were doing.

All were happy to see an old friend again especially if they happen to be friends since trainee years. Hyomin missed the boys so much especially for their childish acts but she was not completely satisfied with her visit till she was able to see one more person.

~~

Jaejoong was getting his keys from his jean pocket when he could hear s from the other side. He heard another familiar voice but brushed his suspicions to the side for he knew it was impossible for it to be that person.

Upon opening the doors his eyes landed on a soft hazel brown eyes; eyes on what he tried to forget many years ago. It seems as though the wind was knocked right out of him for he was speechless. He quickly got out of his thoughts and returned back into his cold chic stare.

“Yah!, Jaejoong-sshi don’t try to give me that idol image. I was the one who taught you how to do that! Come here and give a old friend a hug.”

Hyomin hugged Jaejoong, which almost felt like forever. It was a welcoming hug as well as I’m sorry hug. Anyone could almost misinterpret the hug in many different ways. The two finally parted which left a very awkward moment.

“Umm…it was nice seeing you again Hyomin. But I really want to rest so I hope you won’t mind.”

“Yeh, sure. I heard you were busy lately. Congrats on the your pretend marriage. Yoobin from the Wonder Girls right? She must be a lucky girl to be paired with one you rising gods.”

        “Yeh..”Jaejoong finally left the room and headed straight to his. Too many emotions were running inside of him. He was already at the stage of finally letting her go but now that she finally shows up with no warning has him confused. Relax Jaejoong. She will leave soon and you can go back to your normal life. Stop thinking of the past.

~~

I guess hyung took your surprise return well.” Changmin said and then got a smack in the back of his head from Yoochun. He surely had a way of making an awkward situation even worse.

Well, I see that I have over extended my visit so I think it is time I should be going now. It was nice seeing everyone again.”

“Anni, NOONA! This is your first time visiting us since you left. I think it is only right if we ate out. It is not every day you get to eat with the rising gods.” Changmin said with a little macho tone.

“Yeh, Hyomin. I think Changmin is right. You haven’t eaten since you stopped by my place. I think it is best if we all eat out as a little celebration for your return.” Yunho said convincing Hyomin to stay even more.

Now it was just convincing one other person to go out with them.

Yunho knocked on Jaejoong’s door and entered. Jaejoong was lying down on his bed flipping through his phone of old picture he took of s.

“Umm…We are going to eat out with Hyomin as a celebration for her return. We are asking if you could join us.”

“Uhh..i don’t know. I’m kind of tired. I kinda just want to relax since I just finished shooting. I hope you guys will understand.”

“I knew you were gonna say that so I am telling you that you ARE coming because if not then I will tell Hyomin that you cried like a baby for a whole month after she left.”

“NO. You wouldn’t!

        “Yes I would and if you know what’s good for you, then you will come to this dinner and be on your best behavior. Please Jaejoong, I know you and Hyomin did not end in good terms once she left but hey, it is in the past now and it is the perfect time to start over. Just keep an open mind about it. Get ready in 20 minutes.”

Jaejoong came back to his senses and realized Yunho was right. Besides, it was just dinner what could possible go wrong?