Maybe

I Love You Too

             Closing his phone shut, he decided to face s and pray that they won’t ask too many questions on why he was home so late. But of course, the maknae being the maknae he is, did not let the leader of DBSK off the hook so easily.

“Hyung! You finally decided to wake up. How was that late night acting session?” Changmin said as he took a big bite of his toasted sandwich. Before Yunho could answer, Jaejoong smaked Changmin behind the head for being disrespectful to his hyung. “Yah, is that any way to treat your Hyung when he just woke up?”

             Saved by Jaejoong, Yunho let a sigh out of relief because honestly, Yunho did not know how many times he could keep making excuses to s. Jaejoong could see the stress in Yunho’s face, so he did not bother to ask about his late night since it probably did not go well. Jaejoong understood that Yunho was the type of character, who did not like others to worry too much and carry all the problems in hopes it will resolve soon or later. Yunho is a friendly guy that many people loved and was adored by thousands of fans. Jaejoong knew that Yunho would tell him and the other members in due time. Patients was all they could really have.

             The awkward silence was broken when the other two members walked into the room. The smell of Jaejoong's cooking was so tempting that no one could resist. The members began to eat with the exception of Changmin who already began stuffing his face with food. Once breakfast was almost over, their manager walks in busy talking on the phone with a pain expression on his face. The members obviously knew it meant another busy schedule with little free time today. What could you expect from a top rated idol group that has conquered both its home country and another country. DongBangShinki had a lot on their platter and the anticipation of their fifth album was all the buzz in Korea.

“Sorry, to cut your meal short boys, but we are running late for our schedule, so please hurry up and meet me in the garage basement in 10 minutes.”

And with that, the members rushed into their rooms, grabbing whatever they needed to get through the day, snacks, ipods, manga books..etc.

           The ride was quite bumpy since no one not even the leader knew what their schedule was today. The members were feeling anxious since they thought that their next schedule was until noon.

Manager hyung, where are we going?” asked Yunho. “Well, we are going to MBC building since we having a meeting with one of the directors on one of the shows.”

With the thoughts of wondering why they were heading towards the MBC building the members started to shout out ideas:

Maybe we might become an M.C on a show” said Micky

“We might be guests on Infinite Challenge” said Junsu

“Or maybe we might be a guest on “We Got Married” since Taeyeon was on it last time” said Jaejoong

“Even better! One of us is chosen to be part of We Got Married!” exclaimed Changmin.

“Nah, I doubt that would ever happen because Cassiopeia would go on a rampage. They would never allow one of us to get married or even a fake marriage for that matter. They probably will try and kill the lucky or maybe I should I say unlucky bride” explained Micky.

          Yunho was quietly listening to s talk and the idea of them being part of “We Got Married” was not a bad idea. How he wish that he and Yoobin could magically become a couple in the public eye. If the public saw how their love was pure, then just maybe they had a chance in letting others approve of their relationship. A smile crept on his face without him even noticing it till one of s interrupted his thoughts.

“See, even hyung likes the idea. He is smiling just like a little kid who got a new toy”

“Anni, I was just laughing to myself on how RIDICULOUS your ideas are. Changmin, when are you going to realize that we are the most wanted men in the world and no Cassiopeia is willing to let us go unless we marry one of them. Let’s just cross that idea out of heads.”

“Sheesh Hyung, it was just a thought. You didn’t need to be a Grinch about it.”

“Yeah. Relax Yunho, we were only kidding around. You know among all people should understand that Changmin doesn’t think before he speaks.” Jaejoong said as he gives a quick witty glance to the maknae.

           But Yunho could not let it go for it seemed as another sign that his relationship with Yoobin could not be like other normal couples. After all, he was Jung Yunho. DongBangShinki's U-know, Yunho.