I love you too

I Love You Too

 

“Oppa, stop. Now go.”

“Yoobin-ah, I want you to know that I love you.”

“I love you too. Now GO!”

“No, you use to love me. Now, I’ve seen where you heart is now. My place has been taken and Jaejoong is the one.”

“Oppa, what are you saying?”

“Yoobin-ah, tell me I’m wrong and tell me that I’m just overlooking things.”

“Oppa, there is nothing happening between the two of us. I love yo...” 

“Yoobin-ah, if you truly love me than I will be there waiting down the aisle. If not, then I understand.”

“What are you saying?”

“Just know that I will accept your answer. Now I am going to go now. Just think about what I’ve told you. No matter what I will always love you with whatever your decision may be...”

End of Flashback

She stood there......frozen. 

Her breathing quickened as it seemed as the room got hotter. 

She tried to calm herself down. Maybe it was just all her imagination and that what just happened moments ago was nothing. Yes...nothing.

She stood up again as the constraint of the corset was hurting her rib cage. Pacing back and forth eased her tension as she tried to clear her mind.

“I love Yunho Oppa...why now? Why is he saying this to me now?”

She was hurt, confused, and most of all angry. Why can’t she clearly make up her mind? 

“Do I love him?....” Her eyes moved left and right as she finally spoke her hidden feelings. It might have been a little too late but it was better late than never. Deep down Yoobin knew that the these types of thoughts would slowly creep up again, but she didn’t think it would be so soon, especially now.

“Ughh...love. You are the most complicated emotion I have every experienced. Sometimes I wonder if I could just make my heart stop tormenting me and give me a direct answer.”

She looked down at the wedding band on her most important finger. It fit like a glove. She played with it a bit as she kept having an inner battle within herself as she tried to sort out this mess.

Just then the door creaked open and her Appa came walking inside greeting his daughter with a warm smile. 

“Appa.” Clearly getting her emotions to the best of her, she could no longer hold back her tears. 

“Aiiigoo...my Binnie-ah, don’t cry. You’ll ruin your pretty makeup. Yunho wouldn’t like to see his bride to be all teary eyed as she walked down the aisle?...Now, now, now...tell Appa what’s wrong.”

He hugged his daughter in embraced as he tried his best to relieve all the stress and worries that consumed his daughter. 

~~

“I must say hyung, I think you’re shaking from all this excite.” 

“Huh?...oh yeah, Junsu. Mianhae, didn’t even realize it. Must be the nerves getting to me.”

The young man kept his eyes locked on the doors as if all the answers he needed would be put to rest once he saw her coming down the aisle. Though there might be a slight chance he could be wrong, he just kept his gaze on the entrance doors. 

His friends noticed the groom’s strange behavior but brushed their worries to the side as they assumed it was just nerves. 

They were all happy at the sight of their best friend getting married to the one he loved. It was a miracle to say the least to see this day happen so soon, especially with the unique situation they were all in. 

Yet at the same time felt a bit bitter that not ALL of them where here to witness this magical happening. Hopefully, their hyung was alright and that he may find whatever he has been searching for as he goes his separate way. 

~~

“Ohh...araso. Yeh, Umuni. I promise to take care of my health while I am away. Yeh...i packed all the vitamins you sent me awhile ago. I will call you first thing once I land. Araso. Neh...”

He shut off his phone as he did not want anymore phone calls especially knowing his mother, she would be calling nonstop till he boarded the plane.

He sat at the waiting area with his legs crossed. He wore a loose fitting indigo black zip up hoodie with a fitted gray tank top. He paired it off with his dark y skinny jeans and some high top commander boats. To finish off his celebrity look he covered his perfectly well groomed golden brown hair with a black beanie and his piercing blue eyes with Louie Vutton shades.

He skimmed through some old pictures on his iPod touch which made the young man smile in content. These pictures would keep him company for the next few months as they would be the only form of contact. Yes, he was completely going HIATUS. 

He was going to America to focus on music, nothing more and nothing less. Concentration was the key to his success. Sure family and friends would get a few updates but he was not even sure how much he would stay in contact especially with the time difference. It surely was going to be difficult but this was one of the sacrifices he had to make. Fame did not come without a price. This short separation would be for the best for times like these is when one truly learns the value of companionship as well as loved ones. Yet no matter how much the young man kept reminding himself this, part of him felt it was lie. 

He took a deep sigh as he iPod touch rested against his pursed lips. He stayed in deep thought as he slowly drifted into a slow motion pace while the rest of the world before him was moving forward. He just hopes, he as well can do the same.

~~

The procession soon made way as the doors began to open. Yet instead of bridesmaids gracefully walking down the isle, a very frantic wedding planner paced her way down the aisle. Trying to act calm, Yunho knew what she was going to say. 

His heart suddenly dropped as the news finally hit him that he his bride was no where to be found. She left. She left him at the alter...

“Mianhae, Yunho-sshi but it seems we are having a bit of a problem with locating Miss Yoobin-sshi. It seems as she left.”

Hurt to say the least but Yunho knew it was no time to show emotion. 

Nodding with the information that was given to him. He just smiled and told the planner that everything will be fine. He will take it from here.

He looked at his friends, who all gave him a worried yet dazed expressions on what was happening. He gave them a slight smile while trying to tell them not to worry.

The guests were a bit bewildered and were curious to know what was happening. 

He took a deep breath and with the most sincere tone of voice, explained the situation, well all excluding the main reason why Yoobin left. He wanted to make it as she had no fault to the matter and that it was his choice to call off the wedding. 

It seemed like it was his burden to bear as it was the most he could do in hopes of protecting Yoobin in the near future. 

~~

"Appa, how did you know Umma was the one?"

"Huh?...Binnie-ah, why are you asking now? don't tell me your having cold feet."

"A guess you can say that but i need to know."

"Araso...well for one thing, i didn't hesitate. Yoobin-ah, if this is not what you want then you should stop here before it gets worse. I would rather have your needs be happy rather than the public. It doesn't matter who you love but as long as you love them with sincerity."

flashback

Yoobin smiled as she took her father's advice to heart and some how managed to sort her feelings.

With a quick and quiet getaway, Yoobin managed to get herself a cab with all the chaos that was happening outside. She tried her best in tucking in her fluffy white dress as the cab passed a few paparazzi and fans who stood outside the ceremony hall. 

As it seemed as the close was clear, Yoobin took a deep breathe as it seemed step 1 of her escape route was completed. Now, it was time for step 2, which was to get to the Seoul terminal and fast.

~~ 

It seemed as though fate was going against him this time around as the guests were in utter shock of the news. The bride to be has left the groom?...All were bit hazed by the sudden news but none could top one particular guest's outrage over the matter.

“WHAT!...OPPA! Unnie left? Where did she go?”

Trying his best to calm his cousin down, it was the moment of truth. He needed Hyomin to face the truth whether she liked it or not. 

“Hyomin-ah, she left. She is following her true hearts desire.”

“Bwoh...”

“Hyomin-ah, she went to go see Jaejoong. To BE with Jaejoong.”

Those words did not settle well in Hyomin’s mind as she started to lose it. She began screaming, shouting and even hitting Yunho as he tried to pull her grasps in keeping her sane.

ANNI! Oppa isn’t going to leave me. He promised. She PROMISED. Oppa, what about my baby. Jaejoong oppa cannot abandon his unborn child.” 

She went on a hysterical rampage as she held onto her stomach in hopes to get some sympathy but instead, she got the complete opposite.

Even after trying to calmly explain to his cousin’s the situation, it seemed that no force on earth could save Hyomin now. 

He looked downed at the ground in defeat as it seemed that he did not only lost the girl he loved but a family member as well. Hyomin needed help and Yunho knew he could not let her stay like this any longer.

Hyomin-ah, this needs to stop.”

“Bwoh...what are you talking about. You’re letting your now EX-fiance go run off to my baby’s daddy. OPPA!!! You have to do something!!”

“Hyom-”

“ANDAE! Oppa you have to get her back. Please. Please I am begging you!!” She broke down into tears as well as a frantic state as it seemed her whole world was falling right in front of her eyes.

“Hyomin, STOP. Enough already. I know you are not PREGNANT.”

“...” She was speechless, his harsh words felt so real yet some what not as well. It was like memory lane all over again, while she visited the clinic during her early modeling years. Now, her own flesh and blood was telling her the same thing? 

She snapped. 

Andae...I’m fine. I’m pregnant and Jaejoong is the father.”

“Hyomin stop it. You can’t creating these false accusations. You need to come to the real world. You’re not pregnant. Hyomin-ah, you’re sick.”

Shaking her head while tears streaming down her eyes, she tried to escape but it seems as no one was willing to let her go through.

“Hyomin-ah, I’m going to get you help. This is for the best.” Yunho reached his hand out in the most gentle way possible as he looked into his cousin’s eyes with the most sincere intention.

Hesitant at first, but Hyomin knew that she had gone too far. She looked at herself and realized how much in chaotic state she was in. Huddling by the corner with her arms crossed covering her body, she just stood there with a fear stricken look on her face. She had turned into something that she no longer could recognize as remotely human.

She took the grip of her cousin’s hand as she finally took one step in gaining back reality.

~~

A woman dressed in a fully blown out wedding dress paced back and forth in Seoul terminal as she tried to locate a certain someone. She kept staring at the departure flights and prayed she was not too late.

Grabbing a handful of her dress, Yoobin tried her best not to lose hope but slowly her energy began to drain out as seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned to hours. 

She took another look at the departure screen and it seemed she must have overlooked it with all the adrenaline rushing through her body. His flight already departed.

He was on his way to start a new chapter in his life, while she on the other was close to the end. 

She slumped down with her dress poofing to the side. She didn’t care if people were staring and taking pictures of her. In that moment in time, all she could feel was regret and sadness. She missed her chance and now, she wasn’t sure when this type of opportunity would ever happen again.

Her driver helped her up as it seemed like it would not be best to have pictures surface on the Internet of Yoobin crying on the floor at Seoul terminal. 

As they headed back to the cab, a figure before them stood in the way.

Teary eyed Yoobin looked up and almost lost her breath as the person who stood in front her was the person she was waiting for so long.

“jaejoong-ahh”

He looked at her with warm smile and then couldn’t help but chuckle at the fact she was racing around the airport in her wedding dress. 

He walked up to her and wiped the tears across her face with his thumb. “Tch..tch. Now we can’t have this little bride crying on her wedding day.”

Trying to lighten the mood, Jaejoong smiled. Yoobin returned his warm greeting by smiling back to him as well.

She put her hand over his, who was slowly caressing her left cheek as she stared into his eyes. It seems no words were needed to express how both felt.

Jaejoong slowly leaned forward and kissed the top of her forehead, then her nose, and then finally he gently kissed her lips. 

Yoobin happily returned the favor as she wrapped her arms around his neck as the both passionately interlocked lips. Chills went down Yoobin’s spine as Jaejoong ravished her lips and he didn’t seem to stopping any time soon. Yet, Yoobin didn’t mind for she was experiencing something she never truly had which was a love unexplainable. The feelings of pure raw love consumed them both and they stayed in embrace for awhile. 

A new love blossomed under all the chaos that happened these past few weeks, though many new obstacles are ahead of this new relationship, both are willing to go forward and face the world TOGETHER. 

“I love you Joong.”

I love you too, Binnie-ah”

THE END

WAHH!! I finally finished. Mianhae everyone for such a delay. I’ve been working on this chapter as the backtrack with all the other stuff I have going in my life. This ending may feel bitter sweet but I wanted to leave it to your imagination for I couldn’t really find an ending that would give this story justice. I can’t believe my first ever fanfic has come to an end. [tear] I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom in ways I could improve as a writer as well as share your favorite or least favorite parts in the story. Also feel free to ask questions you may be wondering or parts you did not get.
Though this is an end to this story; this does not mean the end of my writing for i have other fanfics, that you all are welcome to read as well. I encourage you all to check out my other creations such as Chained Hearts and Silence. ^__^ Once again, thank you to everyone with all the support. It means the world to me and I hope to bring more imagination and fantasy to your lives with my stories and my bias idols.

Peace&love g3t_lik3_m3