Shock

I Love You Too

:PENJOY.

 

The doors opened and Yoobin’s heart sank. Jaejoong was walking out of the elevator doors whistling to his happy self when he saw one  still awake.

Yunho-ah, your still up?” Then Jaejoong’s eye diverted to the figure standing next to Yunho. It was no other then his wife, who he just dropped off a few minutes ago. Shocked for words on why Yoobin was at their dorm let alone next to one of s. Jaejoong walked towards Yoobin.

Yoobin-sshi, why are you here? Did you leave something in my car?

“Did you leave something in my car?...in my car. in my car.” Those words rang through Yunho’s ear unable to leave. He looked at Yoobin with a confused face. How did she know Jaejoong and why would Jaejoong ask if she left something in his car. All his thoughts were interrupted when Yoobin spoke.

Anni, I just wanted to return the blanket. Since you weren’t home, Yunho answered the door.”

“Ahh, you didn't have to do that.  Well Yunho, since your still here, I think it would best to let you know that Yoobin is my wife. Well, my partner in We Got Married. Remember?”

        The truth was finally revealed and those few words that Yunho did not want to hear were said. He felt betrayed, angry, upset…all the things you would feel when a 1000lb brick just stomped on your heart. He looked at Yoobin, who had a sorry look on her face. I guess, this was the important news she was rushing to tell him. Well, I guess it was mission failed since beat her to it. Yunho could no longer be in the same room with the both of them for he was not sure if he could hold his composure anymore. He said his goodbyes and looked at Yoobin one more time with a very pissed-off look.

As Yunho was walking away, Yoobin tried her best not to cry. She was truly and deeply sorry on the outcome of the situation. She did not intend to hurt him but with the situation as it was now, she had a lot of explaining to do.

Jaejoong was quite in shock by ’s sudden behavior and was deeply embarrassed for his wife. But at the same time he still had a suspicious feeling on why the two were in the middle of the hallway as well as the fact she knew where he lived. Brushing his worries to the side, he was happy to see Yoobin again.

Do you need a ride. It’s kinda late. I think your manager and your members must be worried.”

“Anni, I drove but thanks anyways. Here is your blanket and I will see you on our next shooting.”

And with that, Yoobin got into the elevator and waved bye to Jaejoong. Once the doors closed, Yoobin broke down sobbing. She was mad at herself on how the situation came to be but she was more upset at herself for lying to her boyfriend. Once the doors opened, Yoobin recomposed herself and walked towards her car.

What she didn’t know was that some crazy fans were nearby and saw her. All were in shock to see a Wonder Girl leave the apartment building of where DongBangShinki resided. It did not take long for them to come up with a few possible reasons for such a late night visit. It was only a matter of time till the press would get a hold of this little sighting.

~~

Yunho walked back into their dorm, slamming the door behind him really hard, which caused the rest of the members to wake up. A few minutes later, Jaejoong walks in a little pissed off as well since did not treat his wife with the respect she needed.

Yah! What is your problem? I thought you were always a gentleman when meeting people especially if that person happens to be my wife.”

The words “my wife” made Yunho even more furious but he could not tell s just yet especially with the circumstances, they were in now. “Anni, I’m just upset, she woke me up at 4 in the morning, who wouldn’t be cranky? We only have 2 hours till our next schedule. Does she have any consideration?”

“I guess you’re right, but it still does not excuse the fact that you were rude to her. Now she thinks my members don’t like her. She is a girl after all. We have to take in consideration how she feels.”

Take in consideration on how she feels?...How about the way he feels. Jaejoong obviously did not know the whole situation and Yunho was fine with that. He was just upset that Yoobin lied to him.

“Hyung got to meet your wife! Aww…man. I’m so jealous. Well, who is she. Who, Who, Who!!” Changmin asked with a much enthusiastic expression while trying to break the tension.

Well since all of you are awake, I guess this time is the most proper time than ever. My wife on the show is no other than Wonder Girls, Yoobin.”

The boys were in shocked as well as ecstatic for their hyung. Yunho couldn’t take it anymore and just left room. The rest just assumed he was just tired. They wanted to ask more about the date but they decided to leave it till later since they only had 2 more hours till they had to go back to work. The lights went off in the DongBangShinki dorm with many emotions left in the air.