Mystery Girl

I Love You Too

 

“Bwoh!” Hyomin was lost for words for her Oppa’s revelation. She didn’t want him to ruin her plans too soon.

“Oppa, just take this one step at a time. I think your rushing through things. Listen, when Unnie comes back, confront her before you tell the others. Make sure both of you are on the same page. I mean this news is not light to hear so you better make sure you two are ready for the consequences.”

Listening to his dongsang’s rational on the situation, Yunho realized he was thinking too fast. He will wait till he talks with Yoobin before he makes his move. He didn’t want to mess his relationship with her because of a few insecurities. It’s better to settle things as a couple before the others knew about it.

“Yeh…I think you right. Thanks, Hyomin-ah.”

“Don’t worry Oppa, that’s why I’m here.” Hanging up the phone, her lips turned into a smirk for dodging a bullet. She wrapped her body with the bed sheets while she turned her head facing the sleeping figure beside her. She grabbed her belongings and went to take a long shower, to cleanse herself.

~~

The honeymoon episode was the most definite watched episode out of all  We Got Married. The JoongBinnie couple was soon called the Panda couple for their couple key chain, as the fans said. Many were starting to fall in love with the genuine friendship the two shared, making them more interesting to watch.

The couple as well seemed a lot more close after the trip for they exchanged numbers and texted frequently. They were offered many show spots for they were the hottest topic. The managers easily accepted for it was great publicity for both groups. Having the two most cherished idol groups together was like a dream come true for any kpop fan. From invitations to Come To Play or Strong Heart, many would like to ask if their pretend marriage could actually turn into something more.

~~

At Yunho’s secret condo.

Yoobin was able to some time with her boyfriend. Though staying at his condo was a bit risqué, Yoobin didn’t mind neither did Yunho. It put some rest on his heart that his girlfriend’s feelings for him haven’t changed since the honeymoon.

His original plan was to confront Yoobin with the latest topics on her relationship with Jaejoong, but all seemed to disappear when she greeted him with passionate kiss on her return home. A kiss that caused Yunho to get covered with goose bumps. Her touch was his weakness. Yunho figured that Yoobin was only being professional while still being nice when it came to work. She completely did not see how Jaejoong felt for her, which made Yunho pleased a bit. Maybe he was just overreacting and that Jaejoong was the only one, who was into the whole marriage.

“Jagiya, you love me right?”

“Yeh, oppa. I love you this much.” Widening her arms out to show how much she loved her boyfriend, Yunho chuckled at his girlfriend’s action.

“Ahh…that’s not a lot. See, my love for you is much bigger.” Comparing his arm length to hers, definitely showed his was much greater.

“Aish..oppa, that’s not fair. Of course yours would be bigger because you’re a man.”

“And so..” allowing Yunho the opportunity to give Yoobin a great big hug. He began to tickle her causing them to both roll  on the floor with Yoobin underneath Yunho’s embrace. After a couple of minutes of a tickle fight, both realized how they were in a awkward position.

Yunho ran his index finger to her forehead, to her nose, and then to her lips. He traced it with his finger. Slowly his face was centimeters away from hers. Kissing her softly, sent Yoobin’s body to shiver. He started to nibble on her bottom lip asking for permission. She accepted allowing his tongue to explore . Skin to skin contact as their body temperature seemed to risen. Yoobin’s breathing became uneven as Yunho’s lips left hers. He began to nibble on her neck, leaving little kiss marks signifying that she was his.

Yunho’s hands seemed to roam around her body making her chest to heave up and down. She griped on his hair as he kissed her neck at a certain spot. This tingling sensation turned her on even more. But she had to stop it. She must resist  before both would regret it later. Yoobin slightly pushed him away causing Yunho to feel a bit disappointed.

Mianhae Oppa but we can’t do this. We need to stop before we regret it later.”

“Araso.” Yunho said though he was giving her a pout look.

“Oppp..you know this doesn’t mean I don’t want to, its just that I promise myself till marriage.”

“Chincha?...well if you want to get married then we can arrange that.” he grinned.

“Oppa, I’m serious. I love you but this has to wait.”

“I’m serious too! I am going to marry you, Yoobin. You will be the future Mrs. Jung Yunho.”

“Oppa…don’t tell me this is your way of proposing?”

“Anni, when I propose to you, it will be special. I’m just letting you know in advance, so you know how much I completely love you.”

Yoobin gave Yunho a tight huge as her boyfriend confessed on proposing to her. It was any girls dream to see her boyfriend get down on one knee and ask her hand in marriage, especially when your boyfriend happens to be DongBangShinki’s U-Know Yunho.

Their sweet moment was soon interrupted by Yoobin’s phone.

She released herself from Yunho’s embrace and retrieved her phone from her bag. Yunho noticed the panda key chain attached to her phone. So that’s what people are talking about lately. What’s so cute about that?

Yoobin received a message from Jaejoong:

Binnie-ah! How are you? ^--^ I hope you’re not overworking yourself too much. Don’t worry so much on your problems lately for I know that they will all turn out good soon. Keke…see you on our next filiming.

Yoobin smiled at Jaejoong excessive usage of cute pictures on the text. He definitely was different from his persona on stage. After exchanging numbers, Yoobin was able to open up on her relationship problems while Jaejoong happily listened. Though she did not know the more she confessed, the more it pained his heart.

Yunho took a sneak peak over his girlfriend’s shoulder to read the text. Learning it was from Jaejoong, Yunho felt it was time to confront Yoobin.

“Jagiya, do you think Jaejoong might start having feelings for you?”

Puzzled by her boyfriends question, Yoobin did not have a clue he was hinting. To her Jaejoong was a dear friend, which she hoped she can get closer to after the show. Especially since, she and Yunho were dating.

“Anni..Jaejoong and are just friends. Besides, why would I replace you.” Grabbing both sides of his face with her hands, she kissed the tip of her nose. She settled herself on his lap, as both began to watch television.

Aish…jagiya. You are so simple-minded, how can any man resist your charm? But at least I know you heart still belongs to me. I think the members will understand the situation, after I propose. Once, I ask your hand in marriage, then I think it will be good to tell the rest. Yup, hwaiting Yunho!!

~~

Jaejoong set his phone down and joined the rest of s by the couch.

“Aish..hyung. don’t you think you might be going a tad overboard on the whole marriage with Yoobin? I mean it is pretend.”

“Bwoh…you guys are just jealous.”

“Anni..we just don’t want you to fall too hard for something that is make believe. Who knows, maybe Yoobin likes someone else. Now, where will you be when the show ends? Just take things slow.”

s were right. How could he jump to conclusion that he and Yoobin would end up dating in real life if he had no sign of her being interested in him.  

selfish for….feelings.” Flashbacks of their talk did make Jaejoong doubt that Yoobin could truly have feelings for him. It seems as though her heart was already taken. Sadden to hear this, Jaejoong had to face reality. He was only her ‘pretend’ husband as for this mystery man, he would have the affection and love Jaejoong could only dream for.

Aish….I really do have the worst of luck when it comes to love.

“Where is Yunho-hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Yeh…I was wondering the same thing.”

“I bet you he is out with his mystery girlYoochun said trying to make the other members go in a fuss.

“Bwoh…Yunho has a girl? How come he hasn’t told any of us?” Jaejoong questioned for he knew mostly all of Yunho’s secrets.

“I’m not saying he is for sure but I caught him online surfing through a…”

“ SITE!” Junsu squeaked while he had both his hands on his check. He cheeks turned bright red on the mention of anything erted.

“Aish…typical. They call me the erted one for I know how to download videos and this one here is the cute, innocent angel. Life is not fair.” Changmin said while shaking his head at Junsu’s reaction.

“Anni..a jewelry site.” Yoochun said trying to get the members focused.

“So…what’s so strange about that? I do that from time to time to get my Umma and dongsangs a gift when I can’t go shopping outside.”

“That’s what I thought at first but then he clicked on a link to….wedding rings!”

The whole room went silent.

“Aish, that bastard has been sneaking behind our backs. Didn’t bother to mention us he was seeing someone.” Jaejoong said through his airy voice but he chuckled at the thought of Yunho dating, well serious dating that is.

“Well, at least it explains his frequent mood swings. He is up then he is down. He is like a girl or something.”

“Or in guy terms ‘he got some’ or he didn’t.” Yoochun slyly said while getting a high-five from Junsu.

“Well this means only one thing we have to do now.” Jaejoong said in a serious tone while eyeing each member.

“What?” Junsu asked for he was completely confused.

“Confront him of course.” Changmin shook his head for Junsu’s dullness.

“Good luck with that. Besides Jaejoong, Yunho is the most stubborn. It will take all four of us to make him crack. You with me?” Yoochun sighed as he put down the magazine he was reading.

“I’m in. I’m curious to know who this mystery girl is. She must be something for she captured the heart of our dear leader.” Changmin added

“Me too. I wonder if it is a celebrity or a non-celebrity?....” Junsu said as his eyes stared up in the air.

The four boys went into thinking on how they were going to get their dearest leader to talk. Chaos was filled in the DongBangShinki’s dorm for they had much to do till their leader got home.

“Aish….we are gonna need some brain food if we wish to succeed.” Changmin said while he grabbed his coat and wallet.

~~

At a café shop in downtown Seoul.

“Araso…make sure that no trace will be left behind. ” Hyomin handed the tall, mystery man a manila envelope. He quickly hid it under his jacket without anyone noticing.

“Remember, you will get the rest after I know the press gets a hold of the news.” she slid another envelope over the table.  The mystery man left the scene after retrieving his belongings.

She took another sip of her coffee as a grin formed on her face for her devious plan was about to go underway.

Oppa, maybe a little push is needed for you and Yoobin-unnie. After all, the sooner you propose, the sooner Jaejoong will be mine.