All I Need Is You

I Love You Too

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
MIANHAE TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS! I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR. I DIDN'T EXPECT IT WOULD TAKE ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. BLAME SCHOOL I GUESS...LOL. ENJOY AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING ERRORS.

 

She looked at the half empty mug of coffee. Her drink was already cold. The waiter came back with another pitcher asking if she would like seconds. She kindly gestured no and asked for the bill.

She left the cafe shop to only be greeted with a gust of wind. Fall had arrived. Buttoning in her jacket, she clutched onto her purse as she walked the streets of Seoul. 

Her minded wandered as she tried to recollect what just happened.

“Please Unnie. The only way to keep him by my side is if you keep your distance.”

With a honk of a horn, Yoobin came back to reality. It seemed she was lost in her own world, she didn’t realize she was walking into incoming traffic. 

Scared for her life, she frantically apologized to the drivers for her negligence. 

She clutched onto her jacket by the sudden rush but she still felt a little bit discomfort in her chest.

~~

Jaejoong came out of the post office. He looked over the files at hand and nodded his head in determination.

This will be for the best.

His back pocket began to vibrate and he read the screen. It was Hyomin calling.

“Yobeseyo? Hyomin-ah, wae?”

“Oppa, I was wondering if you would like to eat a bit before we get ready for tonight.”

“Oh..araso. Where?”

“Umm..doesn’t matter. You can choose. Pick me up at PM.”

He took a deep sigh. This was his future. Did he like it? Not really but what choice does he have in the matter. He must take responsibility. Who knows, maybe he could come to love Hyomin-ah, he already did but in a sisterly way. Now, with the arrival of his unborn child, maybe this is what he needed to move on with his life.

~~

Yunho came over to the girls dorm to surprise his little sister-in-laws with a treat before heading out to the engagement party. 

“Omo, Yunho Oppa! Yoobin unnie is almost done getting ready.” Sunye informed.

“Oppa, what is that behind your hands?” Sohee asked eagerly. 

“Oh..nothing but CHOCOLATE for my little dongsaengs!”

“WAHH...KOMAWO OPPA!”

“Yah...what is this? Hmm....” Yoobin said jokingly as she clipped on her other pair of earrings. 

She walked over to Yunho, who gave her a kiss on the forehead and then looked at the table with gift baskets filled with chocolate. 

“You really should stop. You’re spoiling them.”

“Anni...this is the least he could do to be a good brother-in-law.” YeEun said as she stuffed the delicious treats into .

~~

“Oppa, so I was thinking that you should move in with me during the pregnancy. Gives you practice with being familiar around my place. Don’t you think.”

“Yeh..” Jaejoong kept twirling his fork around the noodles as he dazed away while Hyomin kept talking.

Noticing her partner was showing no interest in the conversation, she made a soft yet noticeable cough. That captured his attention.

“Mianhae, Hyomin. What were you saying again.”

“I was saying how we should think of moving into my place.”

“Ohh...” 

“Wae? You don’t like it? Your apartment is better?”

“....How about we talk about this later. Finish your food before it gets cold.”

“Araso.” 

~~

The hall was decorated like it was fit for a king and queen. Sparkling chandeliers with silky white table lining, the hall was theme with white frosting. Mini diamond beads scattered around each table with an elegant yet simple orchid center piece. Tonight was going to be a magical night or so what the wedding planner believed. 

Guests were soon arriving from family members of both sides of the bride and groom to even some  high class celebrities were on the guest list.

The hall was jammed filled with many loved ones waiting to witness the love of two people. 

~~

The car ride was quiet. Jaejoong had a lot on his mind. Resting his elbow on the side window, while the other hand held firm on the steering wheel, Jaejoong couldn’t shake off his thoughts.

Hyomin was in her own little world while smiling stupidly for the fact she was getting everything she wanted. Not even noticing the person next to her was far from comfortable with the situation.

They soon arrived to their destination. They could hear many laughs and cheers as they entered the hall. Cameras flashed them left to right. Ignoring the paparazzi, Jaejoong kept his head low and just made a slight wave to the cameras. Hyomin on the other hand put on her modeling pose while she draped her arms around Jaejoong, hinting to the paparazzi that the two were together.

Yoobin and Yunho arrived not long after the two and the crowd went wild. Many flashed their camera’s to the newly engaged couple. Fingers locked together, the couple gave some free shots to the paparazzi before heading in.

~~

The night started very calm. Everything was going as planned. The couple shared their gratitude for everyone who came to the party. The couple seemed much in love but if one looked closely; she would say otherwise. 

Yoobin stayed close to Yunho as he greeted all the guests. It was very much like Yunho, to make sure everyone was having a good time. She had to admire his character. He was such a good person in and out of DongBangShinki. It made her wonder even more how lucky she truly was to have him in his life. Yet, it almost seemed she was unworthy of him especially with the latest events that happened. 

Across the hall, a pair of piercing dark brown eyes watched the beautiful woman before him. She look a tad bit uncomfortable as well seeming to be in much deep thought.

What are you thinking?...

He took another sip of his vodka before heading his way to her. 

Noticing his figure coming closer to her, Yoobin’s stomach began to tighten. Stop. 

Trying to keep her cool, she simply smiled at Jaejoong as he took the seat next to her.

“Yoobin-ah, it seems we are going to be close family within a couple of months. Excited.”

“Yeh...How are you and Hyomin?” Hurt by her stubbornness, he let it sleigh.

Pabo..why would you ask something like that with what we already have gone through.

“She’s fine. I’m fine.”

“and the baby...”

“it’s fine as well..”

“It?..you still don’t know what the of your baby is?”

*tch* He was getting quite annoyed with such nescient matters. She was avoiding him and he could tell. It could have been the alcohol acting on Jaejoong’s emotions but he couldn’t control himself anymore. 

“What makes you so sure it’s mine?” Looking at her with a cocky attitude, Jaejoong traced the outline of her face with his eyes. From her eyes to her nose, his eyes trailed all the way down to her luscious lips. How badly he wanted to kiss those lips again. He his lips as he turned away before doing the unthinkable. 

Taken back by his sudden behavior, she couldn’t believe that he was questioning if he was the father of Hyomin’s baby. 

He gazed at her as she seemed haze from his bluntness. Instead of just walking away, he just stood there, waiting. Almost as if he wanted her say something else. Anything as long as she took her anger out on him, then he would feel alright. 

“Araso. I see that you have taken too many drinks. You nee...” Before she could finish her sentence, Jaejoong dragged out of the hall and into the forest-like yard. 

“Jaejoong-sshi, what are you doing?” Struggling to release her grasps from him, he finally let go when they were far from any ears to hear.

“It’s JOONG!! Can you be selfish just this once?” Jaejoong cracked. He could no longer control his feelings. It was now or never.

She stood there shock as Jaejoong raised his voice. She wasn’t sure how to respond. 

“Selfish?...who are you calling selfish? This is coming from the man who is now denying his own unborn child.”

“Just stop. Just stop it right now.” He cursed to himself as he tried to say what he has longed to say for many years.

“I’m tired of these childish games. If you want to keep denying it, then leave me out of it.” Turning back inside, Yoobin was about to leave when Jaejoong said the unthinkable.

All I need is YOU.” 

She froze dead in her tracks while her back was facing his face. Did she mistakenly heard him say ‘all I need is you’? Slowly turning her back, she looked at a man who was on the verge of tears. 

She couldn’t believe it. He was confessing to her. He drew steps near her as caressed her cheek. 

“I can forget all my sins and guilt as long as I can have you.” He slowly rubbed his thumb against her cheek but Yoobin slowly stopped his hand from doing so and took a step back.

“I’m leaving Korea on your wedding day. I’ll be working in States for a bit. Would you come with me?” His eyes pleading for her to say yes. 

“Hyomin…..Hyomin needs you. You shouldn’t be rambling nonsense Jaejoong-shhi.” And with that she left the man, standing in the cold with a dazed and speechless look.

A fist formed in her hand almost as if she squeezed any harder blood may have spilled out. She controlled her emotions with the best of her ability and entered back inside the building.

He watched her walk away from him for the 2nd time and this time he knew that this was his final chance. 

If I knew how much pain I am causing you now, I think I should of said no.