Schedules and Meetings

I Love You Too

They walked into the MBC building with much anticipation on what their new project may be. Who knew that once they entered those doors it would change everything they knew.

        Yunho was busy figuring out how he might tell s about his secret girlfriend, let alone tell them she is in the famous girl group, the Wonder Girls. Jaejoong on the other hand was thinking about how he was 24 year old, still love less but writing lyrics about love. How ironic. They say that without love there is no music, which can be true. The love between his group members has helped him the past 6 years but he still felt something missing. Maybe this new project may just be the solution to his problem. Boy, was he so right.

~~~~

“Yoobin, you look great. Smile one more time. Now give me a fierce/y look. Great.” the camera man was saying as he took his final shots of Yoobin. The girls have spent over 4 hours taking photos of their new upcoming album. The concept was a fierce and a more mature look of the Wonder Girls.

         The shoot itself was exhausting not only for the girls but for the staff as well. JYP pushed the schedule ahead of what was expected which caused a lot of back to back schedules and little sleep. No one really knew why the sudden change but rumors spread that it had to do with DongBangShinki’s comeback. Apparently SM and JYP have had frequent meetings with one another.

Brushing the rumers to the side,  the leader, Sunye wanted the girls to remain focus and gave some encouragement.

“I know we are tired but we cannot disappoint our fans. We are finally home and we should give them a comeback to make them realize we are the WONDERGIRLS. Come on girls, we have been practicing for so long, we can’t stop half-way. We are almost there.”

Yoobin came out of her thoughts and realized her problems would have to wait and put her group first. The girls finished the shoot and was preparing for their next destination when their manager oppa came in talking on the phone.

Yoobin, come with me. You have another schedule to go, so the girls will leave to the next schedule. You will just meet them after this schedule.”

~~~~

        The boys were talking in a conference room with the producers of MBC discussing about their future plans of being co-MCs. They split up programs where some would be guest on Infinite Challenge and others be on radio-shows. What seemed to be endless hours of adding more stress to their busy schedule, the meeting finally ended.

         Everyone was leaving the room except for Jaejoong, as one of the PD’s wanted to have a little chat with him. A little nervous but being the chic Jaejoong he was, he could not let his image tainted just because he had some butterflies in his stomach. Distrubing his thoughts, one of the PD’s spoke:

Jaejoong, the reason why we wanted to talk to you alone was because we have chosen you as one of our candidates to be part of We Got Married. Are you interested?

Was he imagining things? Was this a hidden camera show that s put him up to? How could something that one of s just mention in the car become a reality to him? Maybe this show was the solution he needed in possibly having a relationship even if was make-believe.

Seriously. Why me? I don’t think SM would allow me to be a part of this. I think a lot of anti’s may disapprove and what about my fake bride? I don’t think she will like getting trampled by my fans. I think you guys should reconsider.”

“Don’t worry about that. We have it covered with SM and we also have a bride suitable for you and I think she won’t get hurt. So, do you agree?”

        A little hesitant but what was he going to lose. How many times in your life do you get married, well a fake marriage that is. At least he can practice before the real deal and who knows, maybe his bride-to-be may teach him a few things in having a relationship.

“Ok, I’ll do it.”

Great, but there a few rules before we air your first episode. 1. You cannot tell your members about we have just discussed.2. We are not responsible for any emotions that may develop. 3.Whatever we capture during the filming, we are allowed to show. So please, only share what you want to share with the public.”

Simple but understandable, Jaejoong didn’t see any harm. The group of men finally left the room and said their goodbyes. Jaejoong rushed back to the van and could not believe what this new opportunity would bring him. Knowing he would be asked a ton of questions, he just lied by saying that he got a bigger role in one of projects they were gave earlier and the others will not find out till they start filming. And with that, they drove off to their next schedule.

~~

Hmm…I thought I just saw Oppa’s van? Maybe I’m just missing him.” Brushing her suspicions to the side, she entered the MBC building wondering what was to come from this little meeting. She sat in a small room that was quite warm as if some people were just in here a few minutes ago. Waiting patiently for the producers to walk in, Yoobin refreshed her make-up. She was still an idol after all and image was everything.

Ahh, Yoobin-sshi. Sorry for letting you wait too long. Anyways, we just wanted to let you know that you have been chosen to be part of “We Got Married”. So will you be willing to be part of the show?”

“Mwuh? Chincha?....Does JYP sunbae know what you guys are asking me?

“Yes, he does. Actually, he was the one who asked us to put one of you girls on the show, since it would be great exposure and show a different side of the Wonder Girls. So, do you agree with the plan?”

        Hesitant but she finally decided to go with the plan. She didn’t want to disappoint JYP sunbae since he already put effort in this idea. She enjoyed the show and now she was now going to be a part of it. A million of questions were floating in her head such as who would be her groom-to be and how her schedule will fit this new project along with the million of other promotion evens she has to do. But one question made her heart sink:

How will Oppa think of this idea?