blind

I Love You Too

 

3 months passed...

It was getting close to the wedding day. All preparations were getting finalized. A huge stir of events changed as DongBangShinki was starting to slowly but surely going their separate ways for the moment. 

As Yunho’s wedding was drawing near, Jaejoong was heading out to the States as he was preparing an album for his solo debut. The members didn’t mind for they too were also focusing on their solo paths as well. 

Junsu had a musical to prepare for and both Yoochun and Changmin were preparing for their debut as actors.

She looked at the article as it further discussed the situation of DBSK. She took a deep breath and took another sip of her coffee. She hasn’t spoken him since the engagement party. 

She got out of her seat and wandered around ‘their’ new apartment. She walked through the huge walk-in closet filled with both hers and Yunho’s clothes.

She was soon going to be the Mrs. Jung Yunho next week. 

Like any typical bride she should be filled with anxiety, excitement, as well as nerves as deadlines were coming near and finalizing who sat where was taking a toll on the young singer. 

She heard the front door unlock and quickly went out to greet her gorgeous looking fiance. 

He smiled at her as he seemed to have a long day with interviews to meeting with the caterers. Yoobin would have gone with him but he left early so that she would have a full night of beauty rest. 

“Oppa, you should have told me that you were going out. I would have gone with you.”

“Anni...it’s ok. I wanted you to sleep in. I’ve noticed you’ve looked a bit tired these past few weeks.”

“Komawo, Oppa.” She hugged him and inhaled his cologne. 

He smiled for a moment for her clingy behavior but soon brushed it off. He was happy she was showing more affection than usual. 

“Oppa, I’ve made you some food. It’s on the counter. I’m going to go take a quick shower.”

“Ok.”

Yunho watched as his fiance walked passed him into their room, he was one happy man indeed. It took them awhile to get here but seeing how everything is going perfectly, he was willing to do the same thing all over again. 

He was about to take a seat when his phone went off.

“Yobeseyo?”

“Oppa, it’s Hyomin. I forgot my bag filled with important documents at my complex. Would you mind stopping by? I would have gone myself but I am already running late with my appointments. Komawo Oppa.”

Not able to say a word from the conversation, he just chuckled at his cousin’s careless behavior. He took one bite of Yoobin’s food before he headed out.

“Jagiya, I’m going to stop by Hyomin’s place and pick something up. Araso?...I’ll be back in half an hour.”

He soon arrived at Hyomin’s complex. He remembered where she told him, her spare key was located. He entered the apartment with ease. Looking for a bag filled with documents was quite hard for there was so much clutter in the apartment.

“Chuh...i understand she is pregnant and to take it easy but this is a bit too much. Can’t she pick up around the house or have Jaejoong help her? Aish...”

Tiptoeing around the living room, Yunho spotted a lime green bag along side the couch. He saw some files in the bag and assumed this was what Hyomin was referring to. As he picked up the bag, he accidentally knocked over some papers on her desk.

“Opps...”

As he gather the pile of junk mail, one in particular caught his eye. Scanning his eyes through the letter, Yunho’s eyes widen.

~~~

“Mow?...Hyung? You seriously are leaving the day of Yunho’s wedding?” Changmin said.

“Hyung isn’t there another day when you could have booked your flight. I know Yunho hyung would be devastated to know that not all of us are there to witness him getting married.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t. The company in the states booked it for me and I didn’t realize that it fell with the date of his wedding. If I could, I would have asked for a different day to leave but since I’m leaving next week, there is nothing I can do.”

“Yeah...right.” Junsu said under his breath.

“Mow...what was that Junsu?”

“Anni...I was just saying that you are going to miss a lot when you leave for the States.”

“Aish...don’t try to guilt trip me out of this. Yunho knows the deal and so do you guys. I won’t be gone forever.”

“What about Hyomin?”

“She knows. She wanted to come with me but I told her to stay here where there is family to watch over while I am away.”

“Araso hyung. What ever decision you make, we will be support you no matter what.”

“Thanks guys.”

Jaejoong left the room, while the other three boys just sat their with dissatisfaction written all over their faces. Deep down they all knew his real reason behind his sudden departure. 

“I just hope what ever hyung is trying to do will help him move on.” Changmin said while he took small bits of his sandwich.

“Me too, Changmin, me too.”

~~

He came back home a little half pass 5. Yoobin rushed towards him as he did not answer any of her phone calls. She was worried something had happen to him. 

“Oppa, gwenchana? You said a half hour but it’s been almost 4 hours since you left. Is everything all right?”

“Mianhae. I ran into an old friend after dropping off Hyomin’s stuff. I must have left my phone on silent. Sorry for worrying you."

“Araso..did you eat? I can make you something if your hungry.”

“Anni...I think I might just rest a bit.”

“Araso.”

He walked towards their bedroom and sat at his work desk. He folded his hands as he leaned his head against his palms.

Something was bothering him as he kept recollecting what just happened hours ago. 

FLASHBACK

Nurse: How may I help you?

Yunho: Ah..yes, I am looking for Dr. Nguyen.

Nurse: Do you have an appointment?

Yunho: No

Nurse: Well, follow me and I will get you settled in.

He followed behind her as he walked pass some of the open rooms. He read the sign Psych Unit. He really was hoping this was all just a dream and that what he was thinking was not true. 

“Please sit here. Dr. Nguyen will be with you shortly.”

The nurse left him in a room seated with sofas and a small desk by the corner. As he waited patiently, he couldn’t help but have a nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach. 

The door opened and Yunho got out of his seat to great the older man

“Ah..sorry for such intrusion Dr. Nguyen but I really needed to speak with you.”

“Hello, you must be Jung Yunho? Neh...Hyomin’s cousin.”

“Yes.”

“Good. How is Hyomin doing with her medication?’

“Neh?...isn’t that harmful for the baby?”

“Oh..dear...she hasn’t been taking her medicine hasn’t she?”

“I’m sorry doctor but I’m quite confused? Aren’t you the specialist Hyomin sees for her pregnancy?” 

Dr. Nguyen stayed quite for a moment. He wasn’t sure how to tell Yunho of his cousin’s serve case. 

“Mr. Jung, I’m sorry to say this but Hyomin, she isn’t well.”

“Mowh...she’s sick? How about the baby? Will cause complications for the pregnancy?”

“Anni...she isn’t pregnant Yunho.”

His last statement kept repeating in the back of her mind. She’s not pregnant?...

“Hyomin has one of rare cases of a psychotic disorders, which evolved from her depression. You see, she has been seeing me for the past 3 years until recently she stopped. I believed it was from the help of family and medications I prescribed her, which I allowed me to approve of her discharge. I thought you knew this for she would always leave me updates of how supportive you have been these last few year. I’m sorry. I think she is relapsing back to her early stages once again.”

“What is that exactly?”

“You see, Hyomin is not in right state of mind anymore. Ever since her launch as a model, it has only caused severe multitudes of mini depressions, where she began cutting herself; to where she is no longer facing reality. She has set up this alternative world where she believes she is carrying the child of Kim Jaejoong and taking a break from modeling. We have tried multiple councils in hopes she would recover but nothing seems to work. Recently, we started making progress in which we believed she was starting to come back to reality. Now, with you here telling me otherwise, I feel that your cousin has returned back to her old ways. There is no hope unless you bring her to a mental institute, where we can properly treat her once again.”

“Bwoh..you’re saying my cousin is crazy?”

“Anni...what I’m trying to inform you Mr. Jung is that your cousin needs help. Whether you choose to see it or not but your cousin can pose great danger to herself or anyone else that she may think can be harmful to her and her imaginary baby.”

END OF FLASHBACK

He pinched the skin between his brows as he took another deep sigh. He wasn’t sure what to do anymore. All this time Hyomin had been lying to him and he blindly went along with it. How could have me missed the signs and most definitely how could he be blind to see another aspect of his life, Yoobin. 

The drastic change in his life has blinded him to see how things truly were. His group was somewhat splitting up as well the fact he had a mentally ill cousin. He was so busy thinking of himself that he forgot to notice everyone else in his life. 

He stood up from his seat and understood what he had to do now. It was time to make things right. The only thing he could rely on now was fate to be by his side in the end of all this.