I Need to Tell you Something.

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*YAWN~~~* You woke up because you have to go to school.

 

 

 

 

  The holiday trip was drop dead boring. Hyuna and Ljoe would always fight, Niel and you would always tell stories to each other and you guys would sleep. Yeah, really boring, if it wasn't for Niel you'd die of boredom!

 

 

 You took a shower and wore your uniform. When you went down the stairs, you saw Hyuna pouting like a kid while sitting on the sofa. She was glaring at your mom, while your mom is standing arms crossed also glaring at Hyuna. "I'll cut off your allowance young lady!" Your Mom warned.

 

 

 Hyuna whined, "You call yourself a mom? How dare you!"

 

 

 Your mom sighed, "Stand up! Get ready now! Your wedding is in one week, for goodness sakes!"

 

 

 Hyuna rolled her eyes, "Aigoo! It's not called a wedding if the persons involved are not in love with each other! You should know that I want a planned proposal and a grand wedding with someone I love. That is my lifelong dream. I'm a girl. It's every girl's dream to marry someone whom her heart beats for!"

 

 

 Your Mom softened, "Darling, you know I can't do anything about it. Please. Just go with Byunghun today. You guys will pick your dress, his tux and your rings. Please Princess, be obedient." There was silence so you decided that it was the right time for you to say goodbye to your Mom and sister.

 

 

 You kissed your Mom's cheek, "Bye, Mom. I'm off to school!"

 

 

 She said, "You haven't eaten breakfast yet!"

 

 

 "It's okay, Mom. I'm late already."

 

 

 You kissed Hyuna and turned to walk out the door. Hyuna called you, "~~~~-ah! What kind of wedding dress would you like?"

 

 

 You turned to look at her and said, "What? Why are you asking me?"

 

 

 Hyuna shrugged, "I need your opinion, dongsaeng!"

 

 

 Your mouth formed an 'o' and you nodded. "Hmm, I like a tradional korean wedding so, I'd like a simple white hanbok. I don't like wedding dresses. Annyeong, Unnie!" You waved at her and went off to school.

 

 

 Hyuna watched as you were totally gone. Your Mom said, "Hyuna, dress up now!"

 

 

  She nodded and thought, *I guess I'll look for a hanbok then. I'll ask LJoe to wear a hanbok as well.* Hyuna stood up and said, "Umma, I want a tradional Korean wedding. Please?"

 

 

 Your Mom smiled and nodded, "It will be done, Princess!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 At school, everyone was looking at you while whispering to each other. You heard one of them said, "I heard that one of the Kim daughters will marry one of the Lee brothers! Do you think it's ~~~~ and Niel? I mean they're dating right?"

 

 

 The other whispered, "I don't know... Someone saw Ljoe Oppa and Hyuna Unnie together!" *Waah! I guess the wedding was announced already...*

 

 

 You bumped in to someone and you dropped all your books. You bowed multiple times while apologizing. You didn't bother t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter