I Love You, Unnie!

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You were strolling the mall with your sister Hyuna. You love your sister very much. Eventhough she's the Senior Queenka at your school and you're the school's nerd, she's still proud of you. Without her, you wouldn't survive high school being the sensitive girl you are. 

   

 

 

     "Yah! ~~~~-ah! What are you thinking about huh?" Hyuna nudged you, distracting you from your train of thoughts.

 

 

    "Oh! Nothing Unnie, I was just thinking about how grateful I am that you're always here for me."

 

 

    "Yah! Don't get teary here! We're here to have fun remember? I won't leave you anyway, babo. Come on! Let's go to that dress shop!"

 

 

     Hyuna dragged you in front of a dress shop but when you were about to go in, you stopped her. She turned back to look at you and said, "What? Let's go in!"

 

 

     You shook your head, "Unnie, you just bought 20 bags of clothes last week remember? You're spending too much."

 

 

     Hyuna pushed you inside the store, "Who said that we're here for me to buy clothes for myself? I'm gonna buy clothes for you. You look like a country bumpkin, ~~~~-ah!"

 

 

     "You know I don't like dressing up...." You said while looking at the floor.

 

 

    "No excuses my dear dongsaeng! Unnie will buy every dress here. If you don't wear them, I'll run away from home!" Hyuna warned.

 

 

     "Arasso arasso! Let's get started so we can leave early!" You walked ahead of her.

 

 

     After a good 3 hours, Hyuna decided that you have enough clothes for the next 6 months. "Yah Unnie! How can you spend so much money on me? How about your future? How about--"

 

 

      "Yah ~~~~-ah! Did you forget that Dad owns Kim Corp? The richest, most renowned, most sought after and did I say richest company here in Korea? Money is just paper for us dear dongsaeng!" Hyuna snapped. *Aigoo! Unnie you're so cheerful that sometimes I can't handle it!*

 

 

    "Ohhh~ Ice cream! Let's go ~~~~-ah!" She dragged you again. You guys went inside an ice cream store. You sat down while Hyuna was ordering for you guys. Suddenly the store's door chimed. You saw some of your school mates walking towards you. They call themselves the Junior Queenkas, APink. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter