A Date With My Husband

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Uhh. What do you want to do?" Ljoe asked the as you two were walking your way to the mall.

 

"Umm, what do people usually do on a d-date?" You stuttered.

 

"We can watch a movie or eat at a restaurant if you want."

 

"movie? Isn't that a waste of time? I mean, we won't be able to talk and see each other there."

 

"Uhh, then do you want to eat?"

 

"I'm still full." you pouted.

 

"Yah! Let's just go home then." Ljoe finally lost his patience and ruffled his hair.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry. It's just that, I've never been on a date before. Actually, I wanted my first date to be a very simple date. A walk on the park or near the shore while holding hands with my boyfriend." You said dreamily.

 

Ljoe looked at you and sighed. "Let's just go home." He walked pass you and made his way home.

 

*hmmp. I thought today will be my first date.* You just followed him. You didn't dare to walk beside him since you were kind of disappointed.

 

After a good 10 minute walk, you guys finally arrived home. You went straight to your room and took a shower. After that, you decided to read a book.

 

Changhyun knocked on your door and peered at you. "Noona... Umm. Do you want to go to the playground with me?"

 

You looked at the clock at your bedside. It read, 5:30. Since it was Sunday tomorrow, you didn't need to sleep early because you don't have school during sunday. "Sure, Changhyun-ah. I'll just change."

 

"Noona, wear something comfortable okay? And wear a cardigan since it's kind of chilly outside." Changhyun smiled and closed the door.

 

You changed into a simple white shirt, blue shorts, a cardigan and keds as your footwear. You made your way downstairs. "Changhyun-ah! Let's go!"

 

You didn't hear someone respond so you went outside. You were surprised to see Ljoe leaning on his car wearing a casual shirt and jeans. "Let's get going." he smiled.

 

"Uhh. Actually, me and Changhyun are going to the playground."

 

"That was actually a lie.. I asked Changhyun to tell you that."

 

"Why? And where are we going anyway?"

 

"Stop asking okay? Let's go." He held your wrist and opened the car door for you.

 

On the way to your destination, no one talked. So L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter